First Prev
of 2
Next Last
From The Outside

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 16, 2008
Looking for someone or someplace to donate my washer and dryer to. I'm getting new set and I hate to throw out perfectly fine ones when they can be used. Any ideas?

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2008
my daughter is needing a washer and dryer if it works i would love to take it off your hand. thank you
ray

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 16, 2008
From The Outside wrote:
Looking for someone or someplace to donate my washer and dryer to. I'm getting new set and I hate to throw out perfectly fine ones when they can be used. Any ideas?
hello,i need a washer amnd dryer and i cant afford new ones,please respond ,you would be helping someone out very much,thank you.
nathan

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 16, 2008
judt do NOT donate it to the day of hope thrift shop, they will charger some poor sucker a new price for it, my dad and i took some things to them last summer, later in the week my girlfriend went in there and said they had prices on the things that were as high as what we paid for them new, we figured out that the better things appliance's included, were marked up big time and not even donated to the burn outs, they pick through eveything first ( of course ) find someone who really needs them and just donate to them

“Decent and TAKEN”

Since: Feb 07

CARUTHERSVILLE

#5 Apr 16, 2008
I need a washer and dryer.

“Decent and TAKEN”

CARUTHERSVILLE

#6 Apr 16, 2008
I would even be willing to pay a little for the washer and dryer.
Adrian

Fredericktown, MO

#7 Apr 16, 2008
We just moved from florida and had to leave everything behind and start over and i have 2 small kids they would help alot please let me know it would be greatly appreciated

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Apr 16, 2008
I am also looking for a washer and dryer. I am a single parent with 3 kids, and loads of laundry. It would help out very much. I could pay you for them. [email protected]
S Lacey

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Apr 17, 2008
my son's dyer caught a fire last friday and he has 3 children. you can call me at 359 seven five 1 five.
donate

Bridgeton, MO

#10 Apr 17, 2008
Daeoc in Hayti will accept the donated items and will even give you a letter so you can claim the donation on your taxes. The number is three five nine ten thirty. Ask to speak to Mandy Blagg

“Decent and TAKEN”

CARUTHERSVILLE

#11 Apr 17, 2008
Why donate when enough people would buy it from you?
hershey2

Hope, AR

#12 Apr 17, 2008
nathan wrote:
judt do NOT donate it to the day of hope thrift shop, they will charger some poor sucker a new price for it, my dad and i took some things to them last summer, later in the week my girlfriend went in there and said they had prices on the things that were as high as what we paid for them new, we figured out that the better things appliance's included, were marked up big time and not even donated to the burn outs, they pick through eveything first ( of course ) find someone who really needs them and just donate to them
DO U SEE THE THINGS THEY PUT IN THE TRASH OUT BACK, WHY DONT THEY GIVE TO SOMEONE THAT NEEDS THAT STUFF, IN-STEAD OF PITCHING IT AWAY?????

“Decent and TAKEN”

CARUTHERSVILLE

#13 Apr 17, 2008
Should we start bidding on the washer and dryer? LOL
mason

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Apr 17, 2008
if you have a shed, just store it, you never know when someone in your family may need it, i know i bought a new fridge 2 years ago, sold my old one, a week later my daughters went out, i felt so bad for not storing it, and i did have the room, so if you are able to store it
Reagan

United States

#15 Apr 30, 2008
I have a kenmore washer and dryer that I need to sell. I recently moved from an apartment with washer/dryer hookups to an apartment with a washer and dryer. Anyone interested. The washer and dryer is in good condition.
guest 63380

Blue Springs, MO

#16 Apr 30, 2008
my daughter just got her first apartment today. she needs everything. please let me know how to contact you . thank you

“Decent and TAKEN”

CARUTHERSVILLE

#18 May 1, 2008
How much you want for both of them?
God is Great

Dexter, MO

#19 May 1, 2008
Reagan wrote:
I have a kenmore washer and dryer that I need to sell. I recently moved from an apartment with washer/dryer hookups to an apartment with a washer and dryer. Anyone interested. The washer and dryer is in good condition.
How much are you wanting to sell your washer/dryer for?
AIDA

United States

#20 Jul 25, 2008
i have washer and dryer to donate
Tempe AZ
where oh where

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jul 25, 2008
AIDA wrote:
i have washer and dryer to donate
Tempe AZ
I'll take it, how do I contact you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marlene McNatt 21 min Haha 21
News Police arrest MO man accused of rape 30 min Someone 10
Rental Property 2 hr CANDY 1
Abused dog 3 hr User 9
Chalk paint 3 hr User 3
cricket wireless 12 hr guest 11
Perfect bar 16 hr Burnt whiskey 10

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance