If Obama isnt stopped we Could Have ...

If Obama isnt stopped we Could Have Another 9/11

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Jul 15, 2014
Today, I want to demonstrate how two of Barack Obama’s policies are making you significantly less safe right here at home.

First, we have to look to Iraq, where the Obama administration flooded its allies with sophisticated weapons (as part of the Iraqi military training initiative).

The problem began when Obama decided to pull the United States out of Iraq. He may have made the announcement with much fanfare, but he decided to bring our boys home with a lot less hardware.

You see, upon leaving, Obama handed U.S.-built military bases and supplies over to the Iraqi military. According to the White House, our trusted allies were ready for any fight, after years of American military training. Combined with the sophisticated weaponry we’d provided, that training would ensure that no terrorist ruler could reclaim Saddam Hussein’s domain.

Yet as soon as some talented fighters from ISIS invaded Iraq, the much-praised Iraqi army turned and ran.

In the wake of the army’s collapse, ISIS collected millions of dollars’ worth of U.S. weapons and ammunition… And the jihadist group has even allegedly acquired surface-to-air missiles capable of taking down airplanes.

Now, none of this would present much of a threat here at home… except for the other Obama policy that’s wreaking havoc on our safety. You see, by ignoring the security threat on America’s southern border, Obama is guilty of making a bad situation much, much worse.

Opening the Door to Terrorists

For some time now, the president has made it clear that he’s going to ignore immigration law and basically allow anyone under 18 to stay in America as a permanent resident.

Originally, this policy existed mostly for internal political purposes (such as courting young, Hispanic voters). But as it spread, a slightly different message was repeated and magnified around the globe: The doors are open. If you’re young and you want to live in America, then come on in.

As a result, teeming masses of youths have descended on the Mexican border with a singular goal: Cross the Rio Grande and make America home.

But that’s just the beginning. You see, the coverage so far has focused mostly on young kids… but my sources at the border tell me a more ominous tale.

They say hardened criminals and terrorists are using the invasion as a cover to come to America. Many of the young people crossing the border are gang members; and some are of Middle Eastern heritage, masquerading as Hispanics.

These threatening individuals are able to slip into obscurity once across the border, and they plan to launch jihad when ordered.

This is a nightmare for Obama, as it’s nearly impossible to tell how many immigrants are actually agents of ISIS or another terrorist faction. At this point, only time will tell. We have limited intelligence and no way of pinpointing the extent of this major threat.

What we do know is that Obama’s policy failures are magnifying the threat to America.

As much as I hate to say it, I fully expect that we’ll witness another serious terrorist attack on American soil in the next 12 to 18 months

are we Listening yet Libtards!!! Wheres Alumni and Catfish and Gene?? When The Shit hits the fan who are you going to Blame for Obama's open Border policy? The Laws are their on the Books BUT when your Commander in chief says LET any and all children in you have A time-bomb waiting to blow!!!! IMPEACHMENT Now or your Govt funded Debit cards wont work and the Welfare system will be BROKE!! we cant Fund Millions of new Welfare recipients and The ones who use it now and expect to survive!! Are we Listening NOW Catfish Gene and Alumni???? Im waiting for an answer..

Steele, MO

#2 Jul 15, 2014
Jerry wrote:
Today, I want to demonstrate how two of Barack Obama’s policies are making you significantly less safe right here at home.
First, we have to look to Iraq, where the Obama administration flooded its allies with sophisticated weapons (as part of the Iraqi military training initiative).
The problem began when Obama decided to pull the United States out of Iraq. He may have made the announcement with much fanfare, but he decided to bring our boys home with a lot less hardware.
You see, upon leaving, Obama handed U.S.-built military bases and supplies over to the Iraqi military. According to the White House, our trusted allies were ready for any fight, after years of American military training. Combined with the sophisticated weaponry we’d provided, that training would ensure that no terrorist ruler could reclaim Saddam Hussein’s domain.
Yet as soon as some talented fighters from ISIS invaded Iraq, the much-praised Iraqi army turned and ran.
In the wake of the army’s collapse, ISIS collected millions of dollars’ worth of U.S. weapons and ammunition… And the jihadist group has even allegedly acquired surface-to-air missiles capable of taking down airplanes.
Now, none of this would present much of a threat here at home… except for the other Obama policy that’s wreaking havoc on our safety. You see, by ignoring the security threat on America’s southern border, Obama is guilty of making a bad situation much, much worse.
For some time now, the president has made it clear that he’s going to ignore immigration law and basically allow anyone under 18 to stay in America as a permanent resident.
Originally, this policy existed mostly for internal political purposes (such as courting young, Hispanic voters). But as it spread, a slightly different message was repeated and magnified around the globe: The doors are open. If you’re young and you want to live in America, then come on in.
As a result, teeming masses of youths have descended on the Mexican border with a singular goal: Cross the Rio Grande and make America home.
But that’s just the beginning. You see, the coverage so far has focused mostly on young kids… but my sources at the border tell me a more ominous tale.
They say hardened criminals and terrorists are using the invasion as a cover to come to America. Many of the young people crossing the border are gang members; and some are of Middle Eastern heritage, masquerading as Hispanics.
These threatening individuals are able to slip into obscurity once across the border, and they plan to launch jihad when ordered.
This is a nightmare for Obama, as it’s nearly impossible to tell how many immigrants are actually agents of ISIS or another terrorist faction. At this point, only time will tell. We have limited intelligence and no way of pinpointing the extent of this major threat.
What we do know is that Obama’s policy failures are magnifying the threat to America.
As much as I hate to say it, I fully expect that we’ll witness another serious terrorist attack on American soil in the next 12 to 18 months
are we Listening yet Libtards!!! Wheres Alumni and Catfish and Gene?? When The Shit hits the fan who are you going to Blame for Obama's open Border policy? The Laws are their on the Books BUT when your Commander in chief says LET any and all children in you have A time-bomb waiting to blow!!!! IMPEACHMENT Now or your Govt funded Debit cards wont work and the Welfare system will be BROKE!! we cant Fund Millions of new Welfare recipients and The ones who use it now and expect to survive!! Are we Listening NOW Catfish Gene and Alumni???? Im waiting for an answer..
Your analysis is spot on.
Bushy

Malden, MO

#3 Jul 16, 2014
Jerry wrote:
The problem started when Bush helped start the war in Iraq on false pretenses. Don't start this crap this early trying to get Repubs voted in. Obama inherited the war in Iraq, and you know it.
Bushy

Malden, MO

#4 Jul 16, 2014
You are full of bull too. Bush started the war in Iraq, and now you are using the war in Iraq against Obama. Go blow smoke somewhere else.
Bushy

Malden, MO

#5 Jul 16, 2014
Our country is safer now that the war monger is out of office. You are just saying all this prepping to elect another republican into office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 6 hr StayAwayFromDrugs... 9
Taven 11 hr Fab 3
Caruthersvilla snitches (Oct '17) Thu Too funny 36
shooting over the weekend May 23 Yeah 7
pants May 23 bsmo 6
Medic One Amazing May 21 Yeah 5
Prosecuting Attorneys Office May 20 Suprise 12

Caruthersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages