Bombshell

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 7, 2014
It's tax time! Easy to see who gets free food all year! Most of them will be sporting a new vehicle soon.
When is this disgusting cycle going to end?
They pay in nothing and get thousands! That us that work pay in. And those that work don't pay in a dime and still get thousands.
Too many single moms with more than one kid is very obvious too. Getting that money!
Haha

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 7, 2014
The 30 year old mom of 3 boys next door to me just got a car with her tax money! BahahaBahaha
She works and yea she does not pay any. Get foodstamp to.

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2014
At least it all goes back into the local economy. Rich people and poor people get all the tax money. Us middle class pay the bills. Rich people just stick theirs in the bank and it sits and does nothing to help the economy.
bobby jones

Kansas City, MO

#4 Feb 7, 2014
Guest wrote:
At least it all goes back into the local economy. Rich people and poor people get all the tax money. Us middle class pay the bills. Rich people just stick theirs in the bank and it sits and does nothing to help the economy.
Slightly off with your theories. Per econ 101 even the very poor circulate moneys. But a higher percentage of it goes to basics. ie the family getting welfare is going to put a bulk of their moneys back into the economy for foods. Middle.class will spend slightly more on non essential goods. But the problem now id the middle class has been shrinking the last 30 years
life fool

Atlanta, GA

#5 Feb 8, 2014
U people know nothing its life cycle..and u still got rich people stealing money poor stealing money and the middle...any body can get 3 or 4 thousand dollars even if u dont work during this time of the year..alot
Of prices go up during this time of the year because its guaranteed money to be made..hand to hand cash..just think about it..u guys are on the right track..poor people buy basic..middle people buy cars and house things..rich people invest it...but never just let it sit..
Herbert Hoover

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Feb 8, 2014
That's right. Until all you idiots quit voting for Democrats, nothing is
going to change.

Steele, MO

#7 Feb 8, 2014
bobby jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Slightly off with your theories. Per econ 101 even the very poor circulate moneys. But a higher percentage of it goes to basics. ie the family getting welfare is going to put a bulk of their moneys back into the economy for foods. Middle.class will spend slightly more on non essential goods. But the problem now id the middle class has been shrinking the last 30 years
Poor people have their food paid for all year long. If you think poor people are going to spend it on just basics then think again. Im in a position to hear it all and Ive heard these poor people tell other people when they get their taxes they were going to Tunica. Doesn't sound much like basics to me. Hreard others talk about getting cars and going shopping for new clothes and getting hair done and so on. Their basics are covered all year long by the tax payer. I don't think people would be so upset with the poor that draw welfare if they would work at something. Clean streets, parks, do something for what they get.
Guest455

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2014
Herbert Hoover wrote:
That's right. Until all you idiots quit voting for Democrats, nothing is
going to change.
If you really think voting republican is any better. Your part of the problem. Everything republicans do just screws us working people even more while giving more hand outs to the rich. Just read the new farm bill republicans just came up with. They keep wanting to screw up social security too.
Pisses Me Off

Malden, MO

#9 Mar 8, 2014
People make me sick....it is called jealousy....get over it.
educate yourself

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Mar 11, 2014
it is called earned income credit. You must work to get it. Someone who has not worked at all does not get it. If a woman works full time and only makes 12 thousand a year, I have no problem with eic, giving her that extra. What I do have a problem with is all these folks who claim children they have no right to claim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trinity layoff 11 min Get Real 2
freaky women is caruthersville (Feb '16) 25 min licker 39
Hays?? 37 min Good one 7
I am married but am missing my high school swee... (Jun '09) 1 hr What was not 2 be 44
Looking for a friend 3 hr jaywhite 8
Whitney 6 hr NotSurprised 2
Yard Sale Wed taxpayer 19

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages