#3 Nov 28, 2012
mary wrote:
crack heads work thete, i here

anyone know
Takes one to know one!
another customer

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Wont have anything else of mine worked on there again.had work done there twice and both times had trouble with what was suppose to be fixed .
buck

Marion, AR

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Never ever will go there, bad business. got a friend they still owe money to from a long while back also.
happy customer

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jan 12, 2013
always done great work for me never going anywhere but there so you have your oppinion as well as i do mine have a great day .........
satisfied customer

Paragould, AR

#7 Jan 13, 2013
been there many times and always done the job well
THE BLAINE

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2013
They change air in my tire all the time. Good Job!
Meee

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2013
buck wrote:
Never ever will go there, bad business. got a friend they still owe money to from a long while back also.
I agree! They do not pay who they owe in town timely! Word gets around Fields, so keep your debts paid off or you won't be having customers. Says a lot about a business not taking care of their BUSINESS.
super star

Hayti, MO

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Bunch of cry bags! Hell if u don't like it go son were else stupids
The good guy

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Take ur payment up there and then he would probably pay his dept off hes cool he does a great job on both of my rides so go to sullivans and get u a real screwing youll be back to c him ha

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Those people are rude! And you are lucky if you can get them to wait on you. They will make you stand there and wait until they feel like helping you! To each his own!
The good guy

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Rude ive never seen him be rude maybe he was having a bad day idk ur rite to each his own ill do my business there
Jason

United States

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Sullivans don't have a dog in this .but from what I hear fields owe them over $1,200!!!!!
Cant resist

United States

#15 Jan 15, 2013
The bill he owes u must be in the mail because it doesnt look like old sulley can keep em running they stay there more than the post office somebody call b this is to funny hahaha

Farmington, MO

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Jason wrote:
Sullivans don't have a dog in this .but from what I hear fields owe them over $1,200!!!!!
Why the f@@k would he owe sullivans anything? Might be the other way round since sullivans cant do anything but haul post office trucks around on a roll back! He shoulda been out of business a year ago. Looking at the other thread bout daycares maybe they can start a kiddie daycare! Dont take no talent for that
Bootheel boy

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2013
My family uses T&T Auto. Tom Tidwell over by NAPA. He is very trustworthy and does a really good job at fixing our vehicles. I go there and i am not worried about getting ripped off.
Customer

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Fields or t&t only places worth going to if ones busy i use the other one simple as that
buck

Marion, AR

#19 Jan 17, 2013
The good guy wrote:
Take ur payment up there and then he would probably pay his dept off hes cool he does a great job on both of my rides so go to sullivans and get u a real screwing youll be back to c him ha
HE knows about his bill.
Post office

United States

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Get the damn postal trucks fixed and maybe we could deliver the bill for you tyler instead of spending time on here spend it fixing our trucks like thats gona happen we will be taking our stuff elsewhere............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Caruthersville Water Dept. 48 min guest 3
Morgan's convience 2 hr Gambler 1
How The Free Government Cell Phone Scam Works (Jan '13) 4 hr kiara F 16
chrissy 7 hr okthen 5
mayor plans to get rid ofTR and City Clerk 9 hr bau 18
any younger ladies want an older guy to take ca... 9 hr guess who 1
Caruthersville Mayoral Election Fri Hmm 34

Flood Warning for Pemiscot County was issued at April 18 at 11:42AM CDT

More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search