bootcheeks

Marion, AR

#22 May 10, 2014
Scandal not scandle. geez
Idiot Watcher

Humboldt, TN

#23 May 10, 2014
Spelling is the least of the problems that those that believe that Benghazi was
or is something that Republicans are inventing.
TAX PAYER

Caruthersville, MO

#24 May 10, 2014
Idiot Watcher wrote:
You know, if I really believed that there was no fault, no cover up or lies, I would be happy that there was an investigation and my heroes would be proven to be innocent and the Republicans would be exposed of poor political tactics.
Why are all of you in a panic mode?
Ohhhh look who shows back up after leaving to "another forum" LOL
The brown nose queen herself.
Bull

Brooklyn, NY

#25 May 10, 2014
Well let investigate the war in Iraq we lost a lot of great men over rich men's oil Benghazi has been investigated 5 times at tax payer expense!
Tax Payer

Caruthersville, MO

#26 May 11, 2014
Idiot Watcher wrote:
Benghazi, you never even heard of until the attack. But being the true to form Republican hater you like all the rest in here are, you are USING peoples deaths as a means of persuasion to buy votes for your your own political agenda. You b-itch, are no better than those you accuse.

Then we have Jerry, the "KING KNOW IT ALL" himself running around loaded with hatred to the hands that feed him. Yea, living off govt tax dollars from serving in the military, which he thinks hes the only one thats ever served, and then cries like a little girl how the govt is screwing him! NOT THE WORD HIM-because thats all Jerry is about, "himself".

I guess the deaths of 1000's of Ameircan soldiers from the war in Iraq by the Bush administration was in "justice" in comparison to the tragically deaths of those in Benghazi.

If you two are what the Republican party has become, which from the looks of it, its is and you are- I WILL NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN AGAIN period!

“People Need To Chill”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#27 May 11, 2014
Idiot Watcher wrote:
LOL says the woman who chastised people for spelling mistakes in this very forum numerous times. Go play with your community college degree and continue to stroke that ego of yours.

“People Need To Chill”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#28 May 11, 2014
Benghazi, has been investigated more than Obama's birth certificate by the Republicans.

Clear sign of desperation. But no Republican is willing to sit down and investigate Bush and Cheney over the Iraq war of how they war profiteered millions of dollars via Halliburton.

When the truth gets close to the real truth, the GOP starts another distraction. I pity Obama for the relentless disgrace the Republicans have brought to the administration. Since day one of his announcement of candidacy the Republicans have slurred slandered and made racial accusations about the man for his name, his birth, his parents, his ethnicity and ever policy the man has made the GOP has voted outright "NO" even though Republicans knew the forthcoming it would benefit the American people. I am sick of Republicans in general for becoming the party of hate. Read any response by Jerry or Idiot Watcher alone says enough how the agenda of the Republican party is, and what direction it is going. You guys have became worse than the Tea Party, and that's embarrassing to your own party. Next time you vote, dont forget to wear the paper sack over our head. Lord knows the disgrace you bring by judging a man by his own skin color alone.
MYSTERY GUEST FROM STEELE

Caruthersville, MO

#29 May 11, 2014
LOL
FA LA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AM I CLEAR?
Idiot Watcher

Humboldt, TN

#30 May 11, 2014
Class of 81 wrote:
Benghazi, has been investigated more than Obama's birth certificate by the Republicans.
Clear sign of desperation. But no Republican is willing to sit down and investigate Bush and Cheney over the Iraq war of how they war profiteered millions of dollars via Halliburton.
When the truth gets close to the real truth, the GOP starts another distraction. I pity Obama for the relentless disgrace the Republicans have brought to the administration. Since day one of his announcement of candidacy the Republicans have slurred slandered and made racial accusations about the man for his name, his birth, his parents, his ethnicity and ever policy the man has made the GOP has voted outright "NO" even though Republicans knew the forthcoming it would benefit the American people. I am sick of Republicans in general for becoming the party of hate. Read any response by Jerry or Idiot Watcher alone says enough how the agenda of the Republican party is, and what direction it is going. You guys have became worse than the Tea Party, and that's embarrassing to your own party. Next time you vote, dont forget to wear the paper sack over our head. Lord knows the disgrace you bring by judging a man by his own skin color alone.
You and Taxtaker are the ones that are spewing hate on this forum. No one else.
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#31 May 11, 2014
Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi, you never even heard of until the attack. But being the true to form Republican hater you like all the rest in here are, you are USING peoples deaths as a means of persuasion to buy votes for your your own political agenda. You b-itch, are no better than those you accuse.
Then we have Jerry, the "KING KNOW IT ALL" himself running around loaded with hatred to the hands that feed him. Yea, living off govt tax dollars from serving in the military, which he thinks hes the only one thats ever served, and then cries like a little girl how the govt is screwing him! NOT THE WORD HIM-because thats all Jerry is about, "himself".
I guess the deaths of 1000's of Ameircan soldiers from the war in Iraq by the Bush administration was in "justice" in comparison to the tragically deaths of those in Benghazi.
If you two are what the Republican party has become, which from the looks of it, its is and you are- I WILL NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN AGAIN period!
Well we can tell You Like Sucking the Obama Stick by your Remarks of Fallen Soldiers!!!You come out here and CRY about the ones Killed in IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN when each and everyone Volunteered to go over! NONE were Told or DRAFTED to go to war Dumbass!! We Would Gladly Give up our time Libs and Lives to Protect our Loved ones over here!! If you would ACTUALLY look at the Reasons behind why A soldier does what he does then you would understand!! FOR you to come out here and CRY about those Killed in the Previous wars as A Heinous act by the Last admin, THEN HAVE THE BALLS to say Benghazi is ALL A ploy and Fu*k those four who died, Just shows me and others out here your Nothing but A callous Prick who Never did anything in your Life when it comes to serving Our Nation!! HOW dare you cry Murder when you have no clue as to service and sacrifice!! YOU should go up to every Veteran you see and ask for forgiveness!!! you truly are the lowest form o Scum...The Best Part of you Was Left as Brown spot on your Mommas Mattress....Get A Life!!!!

Saint Louis, MO

#32 May 11, 2014
Bottom line is that if the Obama administration would release the information requested and quit putting up roadblocks, lying and covering their asses, this investigation would have been completed and a lot of democrats would be impeached and imprisoned by now. Yes when you pass out blame for this continuing into the mid term elections, the biggest blame is on the Obam administration. All this other stuff about Bush and all that is just trying to cover Obama and switch the conversation to things that have nothing to do with the lies and cover up on these 4 Americans who were murdered by the Obama administration. What difference does it make, right Hillary?
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#33 May 11, 2014
I have a question for three posters on this thread - Jerry, Nobody & Guest...

I've had to sit & read through all your bleeding heart garbage about how you are SO CONCERNED about the deaths of the four Americans who were killed in Bengazhi in September 2012.

Let me ask all of you and the rest of you right-wingers - were you this concerned about the deaths of all the people who were killed by terrorist attacks in our foreign embassies during George Bush Jr's presidency???

Let me refresh your memory about these embassy attacks...

Have you forgotten these people who were the victims of terrorists attacks ....???

2002 - U.S Consulate in Pakastan was attacked and 10 people were killed.

2004 - U.S. Consulate in Uzekistan was attacked and 2 people were killed.

2004 - U.S. Consulate in Saudia Arabis was stormed & 8 people were killed.

2006 - U.S. Embassy in Syria was attacked & 1 person was killed

2008 - U.S Embassy in Yeamen was bombed and 10 people were killed.

And, of course - even though, it didn't happen in one of our foreign embassys - the 911 terrorist attack was the worst attack this country has had since Pearl Harbor

Yes, we had a few hearings on the 911 attack - but, nothing to compare to the 24hr a day Benghazi conveage Fox given over & over & over over the last 2 years.

If any terrorist attack should have come under closer scrutiny - it should have been the terrorist attack of 911. Because, as we all know - the Bush administration had been given PLENTY OF WARNING.

Yes, The Bush administration HAD 9 WARNINGS THAT al-QUADA WOULD ATTACK THE U.S....

Tell me, Jerry, Nobody & Guest - where was the OUTRAGE? Where was the 24hr news coverage by Fox after all the terrorist attacks on foreign embassies when Bush was in office???

I cannot recall even one hearing on the deaths of the 31 people killed during the embassy attacks under Bush's administration.

And, I can only remember a hand full of hearings over the lack of preparedness on the part of the Bush administration when over 3000 people will killed by a terrorist attack on 911...

Yet, you right-wingers keep telling us this BLOWN OUT OF ALL PORPORTION BENGHAZI COVERAGE - & Benghazi hearings after hearings is not ENTIRELY POLITICALLY MOTIVATED - because of the congretional election coming up in 6 months...?

Give me a break...

Just how stupid do you right-wingers think the American people are???
Tax Payer

Caruthersville, MO

#34 May 11, 2014
Jerry responses are always so immature. He cant converse without cursing or calling someone a name. Always! Shows how desperate the Republicans are.
Bull

Brooklyn, NY

#35 May 11, 2014
How much do the free loaders in government get paid free everything let your republicans pay for this Witch hunt with there leftover campaign funds!!!!!!
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#36 May 11, 2014
you Liberals just don't get it!!The New Investigation is and was ALL about the Act Of the LIE about why The Attack happened in Benghazi and the deaths They were trying to cover up with said LIE... We all Know consulates are attacked on Pretty much A daily basis overseas, its why we put Marines in Consulates to protect our People...Its NOT the ACT of the ATTACK that's being investigated Alumni taxpayer Bull and you other Liberals its The Lies that were perpetrated to Keep Obama and His Lackluster Foreign Policies out of the Limelight During his re-election.. You Democrats Lied as to WHY the Attack Happened THEN tried to Hide the Lie with other Lies and Misinformation... That why The GOP is investigating...If you cant see the Reasoning and the Light now there's No help For you Libtards...
Bull

Brooklyn, NY

#37 May 12, 2014
How many Lies did DICK Cover up. I've also noticed a republican is pushing medical marijuana only because they have a sick child he would not care if it was a poor child that is WHY they VOTE against anything to help the poor and will SCREW the middle class hard that TAX cut WAS for the RICH they run on religion form to get votes. They LIE and only vote with the MoNEY !!!!!!!!!!
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#38 May 12, 2014
Jerry wrote:
you Liberals just don't get it!!The New Investigation is and was ALL about the Act Of the LIE about why The Attack happened in Benghazi and the deaths They were trying to cover up with said LIE... We all Know consulates are attacked on Pretty much A daily basis overseas, its why we put Marines in Consulates to protect our People...Its NOT the ACT of the ATTACK that's being investigated Alumni taxpayer Bull and you other Liberals its The Lies that were perpetrated to Keep Obama and His Lackluster Foreign Policies out of the Limelight During his re-election.. You Democrats Lied as to WHY the Attack Happened THEN tried to Hide the Lie with other Lies and Misinformation... That why The GOP is investigating...If you cant see the Reasoning and the Light now there's No help For you Libtards...
Jerry, I really don't think you want to go there - do you really want to talk about a lie & a cover-up?

First of all, let me say - just common sense tells us that with the votile state and all the turmoil in and around Benghazi - is it any wonder that something as simple as a film which was offensive to their religion & culture could have set off such a terrorist attack???

Yes, I understand this was a planned attack. But, what infuriated these terrorists to the point of planning & attacking & killing the four people at the American embassy?

ARE YOU RIGHT-WINGERS ACTUALLY SAYING THIS FILM HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ATTACK ON THE EMBASSY??? If you are - you are not living in the world of reality.

Yes, I'm sure there were other reasons for the Benghazi attack - but THE FILM MOST DEFINATELY SEEMED TO BE THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK in this instance.

Very shortly after the attack, Americans wanted to know what happened - and Ms Rice and others reported the only information they had at the time - and that was that the film was a determining factor in the reason for the attack. Later, more information was to be learned.
But, at the time the state department reported the only thing they knew to report - and that was that the film was the cause of the attack.

Now, because Obama & his administration did not have the whole facts to report in the beginning shortly after the attack - DOES THIS MEAN THAT THEY LIED & TRIED TO COVER UP THESE FACTS???

NO IT DOES NOT!!!

Now, let me give you a classic example of a true LIE & A COVER-UP....
Remember, all the lies & cover-ups which caused us to go to war in Iraq in 2003???
To name just a few...

Remember, when the Bush Administration (BEFOREHAND) was told over & over by their expert investigatoers that THERE WERE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ???

Remeber when Condolilizza Rice, Bush, & Cheney lied about the cylinders which were found (which Bush, Cheney & Rice said) could only be used for nuclear weapons - when experts had (before hand over & over) told them that these cylinders could in no way be used to make nuclear weapons.

In the Benghazi terrorist attack - THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO LIES OR COVER-UPS.
But, if you want to point the finger of guilt at someone - you must point it at the Republican led congress who voted (shortly before the Benghazi attack) cut back funding for security in Benghazi & all of our other embassies...
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#39 May 12, 2014
HERE we Go again!!Try and get this through your Thick Liberal Noggin.... DICK CHENEY IS NOT IN OFFICE Nor is BUSH Jr!! I agree with the some of the allegations on The Bush Cheney admin BUT there is NOTHING we can do they were ALL Pardoned from any and all relevant misdeeds by Bush Jr before he left office!!!! But we can and SHOULD HANG every Fuc+ing one who perpetrated the Lies to coverup why Benghazi Happened!! ALL you Liberal IDIOTS know how to do is POINT your Finger at someone and say They did worse!!! YOU all claim to be Christians and Follow the teachings of the Bible!! Well you sure don't show it!! IF one Leader in Office does something wrong YOU IDIOTS think well we should let our Democratic Leader do the same Because The Last GUY got away with A Lot worse!! HOW Fuc+ing childish you all sound!! Your worse than Kids on A schoolyard play Ground!! Grow-up! I can not fathom how anyone can not see its not the ACT of the ATTACK the GOP is going after!! Its the ACT of The Lie, And The White House Knew of this!! Its Called PERJURY!!! and for any setting president, Sectary of State, or Deputy Secretary of state to do this and NOT be punished because you think the last admin did worse is to say the least Sicking!!!AND for you to let them get away with it just shows you have NO love for anything, you only see A getting even, Which goes against the teachings of the Bible!! YOUR all Fuc=ing Hypocrite Christians and your the Biggest one of all Alumni Rolla!!...!!!!!

Caruthersville, MO

#40 May 12, 2014
Jerry H, do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing your family by being an ass on Topix
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#41 May 12, 2014
guest wrote:
Jerry H, do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing your family by being an ass on Topix
OOOH you got me skeered!! YOU know who I am! Ive posted my name out here A dozen times! I care Less you know who I am!! your Afraid to post your Name it seems!! Embarrassing Myself?? I think the only one who is embarrassed is YOU because your Hiding behind Guest!!!!!!! Get A Life or GET A Backbone and Post under your REAL name!!!!! or you can SHUT the Fu*k up!!! Either way I give A rats ASS what YOU think!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans cut social security 53 min countingidiots 33
Pam Piscacio 1 hr lmao 8
The River!? 2 hr long time no see 5
its sad 2 hr what 14
Investigators Seek Public's Assistance With Mis... 4 hr Gage 5
mercedees herron ???? 4 hr bill 1
dead beat moms 6 hr who 9
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?