GOP Digging Up Benghazi "Scandle" Be...

GOP Digging Up Benghazi "Scandle" Before Election...

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#1 May 7, 2014
Well, here we go again!

You can tell there's an important congression election just around the corner - because, Republicans are once again using the tragic deaths of 4 Americans in Bengazhi as their rallying cry - for the sole purpose of turning many ignorant Americans away from Democaratic candidates.

While the death of those Americans in Benghazi was tragic, it has been proven over and over and over that no one person was personally responsible. But, if you really wanted to start pointing fingers - you would have to look no further than the Republican party who voted to cut funding for security for all of our embassys shortly before the Benghazi incident.

You see, it's a know fact - Republicans have ABSOLUTELY NO ELECTION WINNING POLICIES - so, therefore, they have to manufacture scandles to keep Americans from focusing on what the Republican party REALLY STANDS FOR...

Can you just imagine how intense Republican will make the so-called Bengazi Scandle - if Hillary decides to run for president in 2016???

But, I can guarantee you (after the congressional elections this fall)- if Hillary decides NOT to run for president - I can guarantee you 100%- that the so-called "Benghazi Scandal" will never be heard of again...
Big Mack

United States

#2 May 7, 2014
I think even conservatives are wising up to the fact that Fox News and republicans don't give a rats butt about the people who died and are only grasping at straws to hurt Mrs. Clinton's chances of being our next President.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#3 May 8, 2014
Big Mack wrote:
I think even conservatives are wising up to the fact that Fox News and republicans don't give a rats butt about the people who died and are only grasping at straws to hurt Mrs. Clinton's chances of being our next President.
You got that right, Big Mack!

Republicans are desperate & running scared - because they know their radical right-wing policies will NEVER EVER win any elections for them.

You can't dump on three-fourths of the people in this country (like Republicans have) and ever hope to win a presidential election again.

Let's see now - Republicans have dumped on - the blacks, latinos, Asians & all other minorities in this country. They've dumped on gays, women, unions, public schools, any kind of gun legislation,

Republicans want to privitize & voucherize Social Security & Medicare. They want to cut Medicaid & food stamps & welfare assistance. They also want to cut unemployment way back

Over & over & over Republicans have dumped on Obamacare & have tried to repeal it more than 50 times - & they would try to repeal it in a heartbeat - if they ever gained control of the white house, the senate & the house.

Republicans could care less about the millions & millions of people who will benefit greatly from the Affordable Care Act.

That's just a few of the things Republicans are against - but, I'm sure I've forgot & left off a few other things Republicans have dumped on which will kill their chances of ever winning a presidential election again.

If you can think of some of the other things (Republicans have dumped on) which I might have missed - please list them on this forum...

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS BADLY IN NEED OF A COMPLETE OVERHAUL & AN A TOTAL ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT...!
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#4 May 8, 2014
So it seems Big Mack and Alumni Think this is another PLOY by the GOP!! Hmmm Lets see what we have!!! 4 souls KILLED on the EVE of 9-11!!!! The Demobubs say OH its because of A YOUTUBE video someone put out is why this happened,Then A Week or so later white house Mouth piece says it was NOT A terrorist act these are Just Locals Protesting! They even sent Susan Rice on EVERY Sunday show saying this had NOTHING to do with 9-11 it was because of A VIDEO... Congress asks for Manuscripts E-mails from Hillery and The Obama Admin and ARE refused access saying they are secret Memos!!! What are They Hiding? 2 years later after In Comes retired Air Force Brigadier General Robert Lovell who said the military should have and could have done more to help Americans who were killed in Benghazi on September 11, 2012 BUT were Told to stand down....NOW we have A Memo acquired by Judicial Watch about a White House memo through the Freedom of Information Act that confirms the worst fears about Benghazi. The memo written by the deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes was sent three days after the 9/11 attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. The memo was written to prep Ambassador Susan Rice on what to say to the media the instructions are these, quote: "The goal to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video and not a broader failure or policy."unquote So it seems everyone from obama Clinton and Susan Rice Knew this was ALL A Lie to keep America from the truth !! This was A PLOY By The Admin to Keep Obama in the White House!! 4 Souls were Lost Just so Obama could win reelection and stay in the White House...Lies Lies Lies !!!!! NOW you wanna come out here and say OH this is another Republican Ploy to avert The 2016 elections??? YOUR F*cking Stupid and Gullible if you actually believe The Obummer admins latest Lies on Benghazi!!!!Its Truly Sad.....
TAX PAYER

Caruthersville, MO

#5 May 8, 2014
Yea Jerry and they wait right until mid term elections to beat this dead horse again.

Heres's the irony. We all know it was a cluster f-uck, and a cover up but whats really worse is the dam Republicans using it to buy votes!

Now deny that all you want shit for brains because I never gave you much credit anyhow because of your "know it all" mentality.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#6 May 8, 2014
Seems I struck A Nerve at the Incompetence Of the Democrats from (Tax Payers) comment...LOL Know it all?? Not really, but I know enough to see A Hide the truth so we can Keep the IDIOT in the white house Move by the Democrats!! AND KNOW your Crying because the GOP is doing the same thing??? Get A Life Stupid!!!! All Fair in Love war and Politics!!!!
Patriot

Union, MO

#7 May 8, 2014
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
Well, here we go again!
You can tell there's an important congression election just around the corner - because, Republicans are once again using the tragic deaths of 4 Americans in Bengazhi as their rallying cry - for the sole purpose of turning many ignorant Americans away from Democaratic candidates.
While the death of those Americans in Benghazi was tragic, it has been proven over and over and over that no one person was personally responsible. But, if you really wanted to start pointing fingers - you would have to look no further than the Republican party who voted to cut funding for security for all of our embassys shortly before the Benghazi incident.
You see, it's a know fact - Republicans have ABSOLUTELY NO ELECTION WINNING POLICIES - so, therefore, they have to manufacture scandles to keep Americans from focusing on what the Republican party REALLY STANDS FOR...
Can you just imagine how intense Republican will make the so-called Bengazi Scandle - if Hillary decides to run for president in 2016???
But, I can guarantee you (after the congressional elections this fall)- if Hillary decides NOT to run for president - I can guarantee you 100%- that the so-called "Benghazi Scandal" will never be heard of again...
It's shameful the GOP is trying to win an election "again"over the deaths of four Americans. I take that back, it's sick.
If only they were as angry toward the people who actually carried out the terror attacks as they were Obama then maybe some progress would be made in the investigation.
Nobody

Deering, MO

#8 May 8, 2014
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
It's shameful the GOP is trying to win an election "again"over the deaths of four Americans. I take that back, it's sick.
If only they were as angry toward the people who actually carried out the terror attacks as they were Obama then maybe some progress would be made in the investigation.
I could care LESS about the election ! I do care about Ambassador Stevens, his family, and the other Americans that were SLAUTERED ! and how about the Navy Seals that rescued the ones they could, that have all been murdered since!??? How would you feel if your son was raped, dragged, branded, cut his throat, and pictures taken of him and plastered all over the papers and news so that his family and parents can NEVER forget what they saw..everyday! those pics are burned in to their mind how he was slautered ! The sad part is it was all covered up so obama could retain his seat in office..and YOU don't find that offensive ?? But opening and investigation BOTHERS you AND 61 !! How dare either one of you to be offended! you both need to pray for your thought process!! How selfish can you to be ?? Ohh it's all about the "party" , and y'all want to run down anyone that gives a damn about our fellow Americans. Y'all make me SICK ! and yes I am a disgusted soon to be ex idiotcrat !! I am angry with the ones who did the killing but I am equally as angry with the liars that covered it up for an obama 2nd turn. Lets say " what does it matter now" well if it was hills daughter she wouldn't have said that ! and y'all can take up for her?????? and no, not all democrats think like you two ! It's not about the "party" It's about justice for these peoples families ! be thankful and praise the Lord they weren't your sons slautered and branded and raped and throat cut. Did you even see the pictures? Go look !
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#9 May 8, 2014
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care LESS about the election ! I do care about Ambassador Stevens, his family, and the other Americans that were SLAUTERED ! and how about the Navy Seals that rescued the ones they could, that have all been murdered since!??? How would you feel if your son was raped, dragged, branded, cut his throat, and pictures taken of him and plastered all over the papers and news so that his family and parents can NEVER forget what they saw..everyday! those pics are burned in to their mind how he was slautered ! The sad part is it was all covered up so obama could retain his seat in office..and YOU don't find that offensive ?? But opening and investigation BOTHERS you AND 61 !! How dare either one of you to be offended! you both need to pray for your thought process!! How selfish can you to be ?? Ohh it's all about the "party" , and y'all want to run down anyone that gives a damn about our fellow Americans. Y'all make me SICK ! and yes I am a disgusted soon to be ex idiotcrat !! I am angry with the ones who did the killing but I am equally as angry with the liars that covered it up for an obama 2nd turn. Lets say " what does it matter now" well if it was hills daughter she wouldn't have said that ! and y'all can take up for her?????? and no, not all democrats think like you two ! It's not about the "party" It's about justice for these peoples families ! be thankful and praise the Lord they weren't your sons slautered and branded and raped and throat cut. Did you even see the pictures? Go look !
I agree 100% and its truly A shame that The Mothers and and loved ones of these fallen Heroes will have to endure this yet again!! Maybe THE TRUTH WILL FINALLY COME TO LIGHT and those out here yelling its only A ploy to win an election will finally see that A terrible thing happened!!!! 4 people were murdered and all because of politics..STILL some out here will point the fingers at the GOP and say its their fault yet again.....its all they have to stand on these days.......

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 May 9, 2014
How do you think the Mothers and love ones feel after 4 thousand plus fallen Heroes died because of a PROVEN LIE!!!

The republican didn't make any money off the deaths of our fallen in Benghazi........ NOW THEY CARE about the fallen......Bull SH!T

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Cheney's company Halliburton made 39 billion off the deaths of Heroes
So screw you

Hillary sure are making y'all pee down both legs and shaking in y'all boots JUST from fear she May run in 2016.

Y'all be shitting in your pants IF she runs in 2016. lol
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#11 May 9, 2014
Catfish your so Delusional it hurts to read your bull sh*t!!! Please show me where you got your Halliburton Facts and Numbers or did you pull them outta your Ass???And Hillery has about as much chance of being POTUS as DID The Queen of Alaska!!! NOT gonna happen...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#12 May 9, 2014
You want to prove me wrong on the amount of money Halliburton made off the lives of our fallen.....go ahead. I won't spoon fed you. You need to search for yourself and not rely on all the right wing nuts they feed you.

Not only did cheney and his buddies make billions off a Proven lie.
the republicans are now making money off of the fallen of Benghazi.

The NRCC is raising money by asking people to become "Benghazi Watch Dog" and that money isn't going to help the family of the fallen or to even help pay for the millions that already been spent on the investigations.

NO.. That money is going to line the pockets of republicans.

CARE for the fallen and their families...... that's a phucking joke.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 May 9, 2014
Jerry, have you signed up with a donation?

http://benghaziwatchdogs.com/
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#14 May 9, 2014
catfish59 wrote:
You want to prove me wrong on the amount of money Halliburton made off the lives of our fallen.....go ahead. I won't spoon fed you. You need to search for yourself and not rely on all the right wing nuts they feed you.
Not only did cheney and his buddies make billions off a Proven lie.
the republicans are now making money off of the fallen of Benghazi.
The NRCC is raising money by asking people to become "Benghazi Watch Dog" and that money isn't going to help the family of the fallen or to even help pay for the millions that already been spent on the investigations.
NO.. That money is going to line the pockets of republicans.
CARE for the fallen and their families...... that's a phucking joke.
So you Have NO FACTS No Figures NOTHING but Flapping Gums!! Typical!! More Liberal Media Hype..And The ONLY One WHO Benefited from the Benghazi Deaths was Obama Himself!! It was 9-11 and Obama was UP for Re-election! He knew This Disaster and His Poor Foreign Policy would Kill his chances for A second Term, SO The Democrats Cook up A story Of The reason The Benghazi Mess happened was A YOU tube Video!THAT was Lie number one..Then Susan Rice Blurts ALL over the Major News Networks Purporting that The youtube Video was The reason why Benghazi Happened, That was Lie number two.. Hillery Clinton was questioned and said This Had NOTHING to Do with 9-11 AND Their was NOTHING the Military could have Done,THAT was Lie number Three!!! So when you wanna come out here and spurt LIES I understand, Its what you Liberal Democrats only know what to do when cornered by FACTS that were acquired by the FREEDOM of INFORMATION ACT!!!!! The Memos and Cell phone transcripts cant be fudged by the Admin and The Democrats, now its ALL public knowledge!!! And WHY is The GOP doing this?You Liberal Idiots say its to Kill Hillerys chances of A 2016 Presidential run...BUT I and Millions of others know its to get to the Bottom and Have Those Who are responsible brought to justice!! IE Clinton Obama and Rice...HOW could you want to follow those that Lied about the Deaths of 4 heroes?? your A sick person to do so...Im wanting The GOP to do everything in there Power to find out who what When and where on the Benghazi matter, if you care like you say you do of these deaths you would want them to pursue every avenue available to find out the reasons WHY this happened and NOT sweep it under the Floor as The Democrats and Obama want......were not going to Let Lives be wasted because The Liberal Left wanted to Keep Obama in the White House!!!!!whine all ya want!! its what you Libtards do best anyway!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 May 9, 2014
Jerry how can you NOT want w and cheney answer for their LIE that killed 4 thousand. And cheney and his buddies not answer for war profiteering . These are facts. Yet you and the right wing don't care about FACTS. If your too lazy to look it up and prove me wrong on how much cheney made. That's your problem.

Look Jerry if Issa had anything at all.....even a little bit......that can be proven a fact. This would be a different story. No matter how long he has tried still NOTHING. Y'all can't wish and hope for facts to fit whatever story y'all want. You have to have FACTS then comes the story.

IT's a FACTS that the NRCC is raising money from the DEATH of our fallen BENGAZI HEROES.

Republicans make money from all our fallen heroes....ROTTEN SOBS
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#16 May 9, 2014
WHY are you Harping on The LAST ADMIN? there not even in the picture of Today's Politics!! BUT Obama Clinton Rice are!! YOU seem to KEEP looking in the Past for answers when the answers are RIGHT in front of us TODAY!! Stay with me on this one I know this gets complicated for you!! BUSH is not in power neather is Cheney!! Obama Rice ARE and So was Clinton!! There are NEW Memos and Cell phone text that have JUST CAME TO LIGHT!! Its time to Make those Accountable for Benghazi NOW BEFORE they Leave office!! Because when they do as you put it The President Leaving Office GIVES everyone A exemption from any and All Illegal operations while he was in office!! its called The Presidential Pardon Dumbass!! ITS why we cant go after the last Admin!! BUT we can hold those accountable for Benghazi NOW!!!! WAKE UP will ya!!! Or is this just A Liberal thing and has nothing to do with Our People in Harms way overseas!!!!This HAS NOTHING to Do with Clinton wanting to be the First FEMALE president! HELL she hasn't even said she is RUNNING!!! could it be your just Mad because you Black Messiah Fu*ked up!!
Tax Payer

Caruthersville, MO

#17 May 10, 2014
Oh so you care about ambassador Stevens?

What a callous lie

You never even HEARD of Stevens until this happened. Now, like the GOP, you use this poor mans death to BUY VOTES.

The people have read right through the deceptive lies of the Republican party tactics of any means necessary to get the White House back.
Idiot Watcher

Dyersburg, TN

#18 May 10, 2014
You know, if I really believed that there was no fault, no cover up or lies, I would be happy that there was an investigation and my heroes would be proven to be innocent and the Republicans would be exposed of poor political tactics.
Why are all of you in a panic mode?
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#19 May 10, 2014
THE reason the Democrats are in PANIC Mode is because They Know They Fuc*ed up, They Know There was NO youtube Video as Obama Susan Rice And Hillery Clinton said Time and Time again about Why Benghazi Happened!! NOW With these New Documents that have surfaced by The Freedom of Information act WE find out that It was ALL A LIE!! The Democrats and The Obama Admin KNEW it was about 9-11 and nothing else, So to Hide the Obama Admin's POOR foreign policy they cook up this Youtube Video Lie and Have Susan Rice Hit every Morning News Channel to say this had nothing to do with the 9-11 Anniversary it was A youtube video that stirred up the Locals in Benghazi!!! LIES to Make Obama Look Good and WIN Reelection!! SO WHO is playing Politics with the Lives Of FOUR DEAD Heroes????????
Bull

United States

#20 May 10, 2014
Republicans should have to pay for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rudd (Oct '16) 1 hr Truth 6
De mccaig 4 hr Dontshootthemessa... 14
Looking for a couple of old friends... 6 hr Yelp 3
Amy ward 7 hr Lmao 28
Twister's Cafe 9 hr Food is Great 40
Teacher at R3 23 hr Guest 2
Head hunters👀👀 Tue BBC man 1

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages