Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2011
expatient

Caruthersville, MO

#1 Jun 24, 2011
I myself think Dr. Arshad is a silent terrorist, he prescribes way to much meds and if I wouldnt have wised up and started monitoring myself I think I might not even be here now. He needs to be stopped! I am now seeing an American doctor who has me on less meds and seems to actually care.

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jun 24, 2011
that is all the doctors in pemiscot county. quacks
FULL OF POOP

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2011
I THINK DR ARSHAD IS A VERY GOOD DR HE SAVED MY LIFE AND NO IM NOT ON ANY MEDS

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2011
agree
friend

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 24, 2011
u kidding if it wasnt for arshad there would be NO hayti bandaide center and then the druggies would have to find somewhere else to go....he may be good but he pushes drugs (unless it is something someone really does need for medical reasons and i dont mean hydros and zznax
willow

Campbell, MO

#6 Jun 24, 2011
If you think Arshad is a quack, change to Dr Nwora. He is wonderful.
old and wise

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2011
norah could not carry arshad,s bag.IF YOU ARE AN OVER WEIGHT WHITE WOMAN, THEN YOU WOULD BE OF INTEREST TO NORAH. OTHER THAN THAT YOU,RE S T OUT OF LUCK. HE,S NO DOCTOR.
usa

Dexter, MO

#8 Jun 25, 2011
24000 air conditioner for sale

Since: Aug 08

AOL

#9 Jun 25, 2011
usa wrote:
24000 air conditioner for sale
what does a 2000 ac has to do wit dr arshad or dr norwa

Since: Aug 08

AOL

#10 Jun 25, 2011
i have beena patient wit dr arshad for years he a good doctor but he needs to put valerie in check she very rude no manners its doesnt matter what your skin type is and the nurse pactrictioner are rude i file many complaints at the hospital over valerie and she is still working at the primary care and they are always losing patient charts i hate to change doctors i dont care if i have to go out of pemiscot coiunty to find a decent family doctor

Oak Ridge, MO

#11 Jun 26, 2011
willow wrote:
If you think Arshad is a quack, change to Dr Nwora. He is wonderful.
If you ask me they are both quacks
willow

Campbell, MO

#12 Jun 26, 2011
old and wise wrote:
norah could not carry arshad,s bag.IF YOU ARE AN OVER WEIGHT WHITE WOMAN, THEN YOU WOULD BE OF INTEREST TO NORAH. OTHER THAN THAT YOU,RE S T OUT OF LUCK. HE,S NO DOCTOR.
No I am not an overweight womam,although I am white. I weigh 125 pounds, thank you. The same as I weighed 50 years ago when I graduated high school. I always feel at ease when I go to Dr. Nwora, by the way you spelled his name wrong so obviously you have never been a patient of his. Or did you just go to him one time and leave when he didn't give you hydros or zanax. Hae a nice day and enjoy your next long wait to see Arshad.
knows better

Kennett, MO

#13 Jun 27, 2011
i am a paitient ofdr arshad hve been for many years..in fct the first time i saw him was in the er and i changed to him because of the way h was concerned with what was goin on with me at the time...as for waitin so long then not gettin time to talk to him well thats ur own fault....he will sit and listen to you if you tell him you need to talk.......he is so over booked and over worked then having to go back and forth to the er during bussiness hours.....as for givin out pills well i dont get my xanex or hydros from him and dont kno anyone who does......but the man has always listened to me for whatever reason.......he has NEVER shunned me a way to run out the door so the wait to me is worth it because if he had not found out what my real problem was by runnin tests i would prolly be gone(nwora nevr tested me for the problem ordid any heart tests on me)i went to him for a while till dr a come here.......and he did wonders with my granddauhter whenshe had a seizure...so dont bash he man he a great dr.........and for the ppl workin their hats a hit on the nail..the nurse prac is a bitch and snoby,valerie NEVE callsd in meds and the blonde at the front window thinks she is it.....well she aint she got attitude and needs to be pulled throught the window....
old and wise

United States

#14 Jun 27, 2011
dr nwroa, thanks for correcting my spelling of the prevert,s name. but , i know the bastard from self experience. he is with a doubt the most preverted piece of shit i have ever had the misfortune to have encountered. i worked ER with the bastard in 1999 you cant tell me any thing about that piece of shit.
willow

Campbell, MO

#15 Jun 28, 2011
old and wise wrote:
dr nwroa, thanks for correcting my spelling of the prevert,s name. but , i know the bastard from self experience. he is with a doubt the most preverted piece of shit i have ever had the misfortune to have encountered. i worked ER with the bastard in 1999 you cant tell me any thing about that piece of shit.
If you are going to call him a pervert, please spell it right. It is spelled pervert.
willow

Campbell, MO

#16 Jun 28, 2011
By the way old and wise. You still can't spell the man's name right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Demacrat Argus Paper 19 min Gues24 2
Topix readers 30 min Observer 2
ppl drawing disability 43 min guest 15
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Colbert 1,832
Hide away lounge (Morgans bar) 2 hr goody good 39
St. Jude Rodeo 11 hr Rodeo Promoter 3
Obama has hurt race relations in America 12 hr and with that said 2
•••
•••
Caruthersville Dating