Fugitive Wanted for Murder Spotted in...

Fugitive Wanted for Murder Spotted in Buffalo; Still at Large

There are 2 comments on the KBTX-TV Bryan story from Nov 24, 2013, titled Fugitive Wanted for Murder Spotted in Buffalo; Still at Large. In it, KBTX-TV Bryan reports that:

Fugitive Colt Morgan, 29, remains at large after a confrontation with Buffalo police Saturday night, according to the Leon County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX-TV Bryan.

smc

Humble, TX

#1 Nov 24, 2013
I hope they catch him my Son and his Family live in Buffalo Texas
B Woods

Buffalo, TX

#2 Nov 26, 2013
Its quite frightening! He has been spotted two different times, a couple blocks from my home. The dogs & spotlighting was endless the other night. Right at this moment there are helicopters circling above. My husband's at work, kids at school, & I need to get a shower...but I'm too scared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Wet farts 738
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Higher Farts 897
Review: Ashton's Wrecker Service Jun 27 Your daddy was a ... 1
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jun 15 Still Farting 728
Mitch Hughes (Jun '10) May '15 Beckville 3
News Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea offer (Mar '07) May '15 Sharon Young 82
Water pressure issues. May '15 New to the town 1
More from around the web

Carthage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Carthage Mortgages