Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Just saying, but it seems to me like for such a small community there seems to be A LOT of sleeping around going on. Seriously!?!? This has got to be like the largest non-recognized swinger community in East Texas. Especially that small handful of people that hang at the VFW.

Austin, TX

#2 Apr 4, 2012

The largest non-recognized swinger community in East Texas is Lufkin.

Do your homework.

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 16, 2012
did u all ever do bernie the queer
Rats and Cheaters

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Any H&P Oil Workers hanging out at the V F W or local bars. Post his name and what he drives. I am a wife of a floor man. I can ' t go to see him frequently . It is a 12 hr drive or so. Any info would be appreciated.

Kemp, TX

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Any one seen a mint jaguar with Texas Plates in town or local bars. He is hispanic in his mid 30'S. He is a Oil Worker his crew just arrived this month. I am his wife ! If some one spots him in some ones house or apartment PLEASE post her name or any info of her. He has was cheating in the last town he worked in. We have worked out that issue. Just in case he hooks up with some one else i know what i have to do...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Strike farts 989
Review: Facello, J Anthony Do - J Anthony Facel... (Jun '10) Sep '15 Heart Broken 15
Discount tire Sep '15 Happy 1
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Pray farts 730
Caney Campbell Jul '15 Peterhittinbottom 2
Candidate for President 2016 Jul '15 Willie Felix Carter 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carthage Mortgages