Kinnard fired at high school

Kinnard fired at high school

Posted in the Carthage Forum

Rackball Willie

Scottsville, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Anyone know anything about coach kinnard getting fired from high school?
whatever

White House, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2012
It's such old news and this is just now making topix's?
stupid

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2012
He was making sexual advances toward female students and he told one that he liked the dirty girls
Sad

Carthage, TN

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Very sad.
John doe

Lafayette, TN

#5 Sep 23, 2012
I cant believe this is just now makin it on Topix
oh la la

Charlotte, NC

#6 Sep 24, 2012
I was told that he made a sexual gesture towards a male freshman student as well. Not sure how valid that is but if the sick horny bastard will try to get with young girld he may try penetrating some boys as well.
SCHS FFA student

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2012
First of all....he did not make any sexual gestures to any male freshmen. second....he did not get fired. He resigned. Its so sad people post on the internet about stuff that the don't know the actual truth about it. If ur gonna post something get the fuckin truth first!!! I am a student at SCHS and I'm in ffa. This shit is gettin ridiculous. Just leave it alone!!! the people who loved coach are tryin their hardest to make. We don't need this drama rumor shit anymore. Just drop it!!!
unbelievable

White House, TN

#9 Sep 28, 2012
I think it was dropped. No posts since Monday.
John doe

Albemarle, NC

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Hahaha good one unbelievable. And kid lets just be honest the only reason u liked him is cause he let ya'll dip in there and u didn't do shit in class and now ya'll are just mad cause v cant do it no more
love

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2012
John doe wrote:
Hahaha good one unbelievable. And kid lets just be honest the only reason u liked him is cause he let ya'll dip in there and u didn't do shit in class and now ya'll are just mad cause v cant do it no more
agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls dating old men for money drugs ect (Jan '12) 6 hr Been there 31
New Carthage elementary principal Fri Leather Boot 27
matt way (Jan '11) Fri Time is own my side 4
Handicap in Smith County....What is up with this? (Sep '15) Thu Taxpayer 32
Nanny Feb 22 Relevant Image 6
Carthage Snitches Feb 20 Me me me 3
Jimmy Scoggins Feb 19 Friend 4

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance