Next Last
Owl Fan

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Jul 31, 2012
How is our team looking this year?
laugh

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Jul 31, 2012
As always barely beat a small school (Gordonsville) and then they will go to the state and get beat! They can't buy enough players to win against a real school.
former player

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Heard big things from Dekalb after stomping Goodpasture in spring and Gordonsville Friday. Also hear LA is preseason number 8th in 4a. Will we win the district?

Brush Creek, TN

#4 Aug 7, 2012
did sc have a scrimmage tonight
GO BIG OWLS

Portland, TN

#5 Aug 8, 2012
OWL FAN in response to your question.. The Boys are looking Great this year. I dont know who Mr. Laugh is but apparently he has not been to any scrimmages, or practices. I do believe we have a state championship team this year...
LA man

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2012
GO BIG OWLS wrote:
OWL FAN in response to your question.. The Boys are looking Great this year. I dont know who Mr. Laugh is but apparently he has not been to any scrimmages, or practices. I do believe we have a state championship team this year...
so you have not won a state playoff game in over two years and suddenly your state championship worthy? I say 8-2 with a close loss to Dekalb and by 2 scores to LA. La has the best qb/rb tandum in the district with McCoin and Hayes. Ronnie Linder is the best lineman in the district. Could be 7-3 if you have a off night verse Gordonsville or Sparta. H O G, E Y E, HOGEYE-HOGEYE TNT!

Brush Creek, TN

#7 Aug 8, 2012
LA man wrote:
<quoted text>so you have not won a state playoff game in over two years and suddenly your state championship worthy? I say 8-2 with a close loss to Dekalb and by 2 scores to LA. La has the best qb/rb tandum in the district with McCoin and Hayes. Ronnie Linder is the best lineman in the district. Could be 7-3 if you have a off night verse Gordonsville or Sparta. H O G, E Y E, HOGEYE-HOGEYE TNT!
if that is the case gord will beat them by three scores because gord beat la last night
not taking nothing away from la great team

Bethpage, TN

#8 Aug 8, 2012
should be a great year..looking forward to seeing gord,dekalb,LA,and white house...gonna be some great football...also sparta should be much improved with some new coaches
Ricky Spanish

Gordonsville, TN

#9 Aug 8, 2012
GO BIG OWLS wrote:
ROTFLMAO.
LA man

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>if that is the case gord will beat them by three scores because gord beat la last night
not taking nothing away from la great team
coulndt get to scrimmage cause of work, any details? Someone here said we won, but that could be home town bias.

Brush Creek, TN

#11 Aug 8, 2012
gord main team 3 to 2
Stelio Kontos

Gordonsville, TN

#12 Aug 8, 2012
It only took 5 posts before someone declares the Owls state champ worthy.

I'm shocked!
LA man

United States

#13 Aug 8, 2012
guest wrote:
gord main team 3 to 2
so who looked better between LA and Dekalb? Hasn't Gordonsville scrimmaged both?

Brush Creek, TN

#14 Aug 8, 2012
la dekalb has a good team also they throw the ball well
samiam

White House, TN

#15 Aug 8, 2012
none of you people know shit about good football. lol

Brush Creek, TN

#16 Aug 8, 2012
samiam wrote:
none of you people know shit about good football. lol
well can you enlighten us with your take on these two teams then please

Brush Creek, TN

#17 Aug 9, 2012
so u cant answer
samiam

White House, TN

#18 Aug 10, 2012
ones a great 1a team with aspirations for a state title, the other is a middle of the pack 3 a team thats claim to fame is beating a school 2 classifications lower than it and thinking that's an big accomplishment.

Brush Creek, TN

#19 Aug 10, 2012
who has sc scrimaged and how did they look

Brush Creek, TN

#20 Aug 12, 2012
how did sc do at cookville last night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany 2 hr To Inform 39
Jamie skeen 6 hr Theknow 1
good guy 9 hr That person 9
josh gregory (Nov '12) 16 hr DamnBitch 9
Anastasia Coleman 21 hr run4urlives 56
Brittany Scurlock May 20 Relevant Image 4
pepsi man at wal mart (Jul '14) May 19 Are you surr 63
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carthage Mortgages