Who knows this Linda Gregory?

Who knows this Linda Gregory?

Posted in the Carthage Forum

God is the one true judge

Nashville, TN

#1 Aug 22, 2012
I just know this much about her, she is sorry, she goes and lies to her doctor, tells him shes in pain, and her nerves are bad so she can get pills. Them turns around and sells them. It's scum like this that are affecting our county. I know she has sold them to Aja Key.
ugotthatright

White House, TN

#2 Aug 22, 2012
i totally agree with you on this.....
well

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2012
ugotthatright wrote:
i totally agree with you on this.....
stop bashing
yougotthatright

White House, TN

#4 Aug 24, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>stop bashing
im not bashing the truth hurts..she does do that and everyone that knows linda knows for a fact she does... she has been doing it for years.....
Seriously

Lafayette, TN

#5 Aug 24, 2012
What is scary, is the fact you CAN go to any of the fine DR.'s around the county, whine a little. And get any pill you want.
They want to get those kick backs from the Pharmaceuticals companies.
Too many addicted folks around. Instead of healing, these Dr.'s, are hurting.

Favor

Cedar Hill, TN

#6 Sep 17, 2012
She still in business?
yougotthatright

White House, TN

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Favor wrote:
She still in business?
i am sure she is...
its me

Smithville, TN

#8 Sep 20, 2012
is married to tommy gregory
yougotthatright

White House, TN

#9 Sep 20, 2012
its me wrote:
is married to tommy gregory
no she isnt married to anyone has 2 kids named curtis gregory and adam gregory..
whatever

Huntington, IN

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Aint nothing wrong with Linda. She is a very good friend of mine. All the above is a crock of doo doo. She is married to Ben Mosley...By the way, why dont u come say these things to her face..she done read this on here and frankly she dont give a crap..
yougotthatright

White House, TN

#11 Sep 21, 2012
whatever wrote:
Aint nothing wrong with Linda. She is a very good friend of mine. All the above is a crock of doo doo. She is married to Ben Mosley...By the way, why dont u come say these things to her face..she done read this on here and frankly she dont give a crap..
i am sorry my dear but this linda gregory is not married that we are talking about.. she would think it is a load of crap knowing this wasnt the one we were all talking about..read the post and realize that...all the post above is 1000% true...
raiden

Franklin, KY

#12 Oct 21, 2012
hey if you talk shit about my mom i don't know who you are or what you think your doing but i will find you and i will make you pay with your life.
blue dog

Lebanon, TN

#13 Oct 21, 2012
is tommy married i hadnt seen him in a long time
nightwolf

White House, TN

#14 Nov 22, 2012
yougotthatright wrote:
<quoted text>i am sorry my dear but this linda gregory is not married that we are talking about.. she would think it is a load of crap knowing this wasnt the one we were all talking about..read the post and realize that...all the post above is 1000% true...
dude you need to shut you're mouth about Linda,if her sons find out that you been talking shit about there mom they will make you eat you're teeth so i'd shut it if i was you,you need to stop talking about Linda she has been a damn good mother and she is a good person better then you so watch bub.
yougotthatright

White House, TN

#15 Nov 23, 2012
nightwolf wrote:
<quoted text>
dude you need to shut you're mouth about Linda,if her sons find out that you been talking shit about there mom they will make you eat you're teeth so i'd shut it if i was you,you need to stop talking about Linda she has been a damn good mother and she is a good person better then you so watch bub.
dude thank you so much for this laugh... her kids wont and cant do shit... linda is no kind of mother she is a two faced thieving bitch. she was in on robbing that restaurant in elmwood some odd years ago. she sells her pills her son is in prison and her other son is just pathetic.. she slept with a married man and got pregnant with her youngest son.. u need to get shit right before u talk shit..i kno for a fact this is all true..
allison

Morrison, TN

#16 Nov 24, 2012
She has cancer. Maybe you shouldn't be so judgemental of other people. Face your own demons before you critiscize someone else.
adam gregory

White House, TN

#17 Dec 23, 2012
yougotthatright wrote:
<quoted text>dude thank you so much for this laugh... her kids wont and cant do shit... linda is no kind of mother she is a two faced thieving bitch. she was in on robbing that restaurant in elmwood some odd years ago. she sells her pills her son is in prison and her other son is just pathetic.. she slept with a married man and got pregnant with her youngest son.. u need to get shit right before u talk shit..i kno for a fact this is all true..
you got something to say you cock goblin come say it to my face oh wait that's right you're to much of a poon to do that, kill yourself.
happy

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2012
adam gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
you got something to say you cock goblin come say it to my face oh wait that's right you're to much of a poon to do that, kill yourself.
hahaha thank you so much for this laugh today.I so needed this...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
katie westmoreland (Sep '11) 7 hr Hmmmm 3
In and out of jail Sat localcitizen 4
Student arrested? Sat Again 8
Jimmy Scoggins Feb 13 Friend 3
black friday is raceist Feb 13 White And Proud 11
Well who is running for mayor of smith County? Feb 9 What 27
Attorney help Feb 7 Truth 9

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance