friendly wrote:
anyone know her?
Now There's a can of worms.
there froendly

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2012
friendly wrote:
anyone know her?
alright. when the boobs pop out the legs pop open.
there froendly

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2012
there froendly wrote:
<quoted text>alright. when the boobs pop out the legs pop open.
friendly...
removed friend

Lexington, SC

#5 Jul 12, 2012
She is a dope head who only cares for her fix not her family child or self. She is worthless.
getyamindright

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2012
rose colored glasses wrote:
<quoted text>Now There's a can of worms.
lmao....bahahahaha
there all

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2012
removed friend wrote:
She is a dope head who only cares for her fix not her family child or self. She is worthless.
Worthless. The Whole Family
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#8 Jul 13, 2012
there froendly wrote:
<quoted text>alright. when the boobs pop out the legs pop open.
My kind of gal!! Where can I hook up with her?
ex bestie

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jul 26, 2012
She the only bad one Steven Yvette and Kat aren't worthless she is everything yal have said nasty worthless and spreadim HPV
oh that s

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2012
ex bestie wrote:
She the only bad one Steven Yvette and Kat aren't worthless she is everything yal have said nasty worthless and spreadim HPV
A Good One.What the Hell You Been Doing or Smoking, Pill Popping, To make a Statment like that
beverly jeffers- for-real

White House, TN

#12 Sep 23, 2012
getyamindright wrote:
<quoted text> lmao....bahahahaha
your just a lame a*s sorry bitc*h if anyone knows me they know mt son is my world and is always with me. stop hiding behind a fake name and say the sh*t to my face b*tches f^ck you. this goes out to all my haters. ya'll think about me more than i ever think of anyone other than my son. so get your shit straight b$tches'
your

Clinton, SC

#13 Sep 23, 2012
beverly jeffers- for-real wrote:
<quoted text>
your just a lame a*s sorry bitc*h if anyone knows me they know mt son is my world and is always with me. stop hiding behind a fake name and say the sh*t to my face b*tches f^ck you. this goes out to all my haters. ya'll think about me more than i ever think of anyone other than my son. so get your shit straight b$tches'
All what they say an then some. You an that driver girl an becker cut from same cloth trash.
candy coated

Bethlehem, GA

#14 Oct 2, 2012
your wrote:
<quoted text> All what they say an then some. You an that driver girl an becker cut from same cloth trash.

ya'll must not know her she been a ride or die bitch longer than any of you f*ckin haters have even known the meaning of it. At least the bitch aint scared to be her self like all you other fake ass hoe's out there trying to be her or just like her. good luck at job haters hope you all get your tops blowed off for fuckin talkin shit about my girl like that. you know none of ya'll got the balls to say shit to her face no way scared as hoe's ya'll triflin ya'll talk about her bc she's on your mind when she dont ever think about ya'll lol.
removed friend

Spencer, NC

#15 Oct 2, 2012
No they talk about her because she is a nasty, ignorant, sperm bucket. She and those who know her would prosper greatly if she died instead of continuing to spread her infestations.
you know me

Lebanon, TN

#16 Oct 12, 2012
She wants to brag and say she takes care oF SON nope Demelza and John do.. They always have him.. Beverly to worried about where she gonna get drugs or who she gonna f8ck for drugs.. Try being a momma B8tch.. Cause u AIN'T.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonic harrasment incident 7 hr Growuo 6
renea clinch (Nov '11) 11 hr wow 6
Abby Dias 13 hr Hahahah 18
Kelsey Holmes Fri Joe 4
People with children getting busted Fri SMH 3
Harassment on social media Megan Dec 8 Love it 29
Lindsey Brandon Hardcastle Dec 8 Fact 10

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance