lil richie vs.josh gibbs in a fight who would win

Posted in the Carthage Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yolayola

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Nov 22, 2011
honestly i think lil richie would get at him....josh is hard but richie got them hands...
azz

Shelbyville, TN

#2 Nov 22, 2011
It is a shame there is no icon for retard,because that would fit this post and you.
yolayola

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Nov 22, 2011
shut ya dumb as* up n answer d dam question hoe
WTF

Goodlettsville, TN

#5 Nov 22, 2011
Gibbs or Richie Your retarded to even compare that..

How about Gibbs & Kimbo Slice? That'd be more of a comparison.. Comparing Gibbs & Richie is a insult..

and Josh aint into that shit anymore, he only protects his family & him self now, back in the day he'd kick your teeth out for posting this..

Carthage, TN

#6 Nov 22, 2011
Im going with Josh Gibbs!
WTF

Goodlettsville, TN

#7 Nov 22, 2011
Gibbs is inhuman.. something aint right
he is just a powerful powerhouse..

his strength is not average for the human body he could make that tv show "real-life superpower"

have you ever seen him hit anyone? it dont look hard but makes a huge pop and their head goes vertical with their neck and legs go limp.

its a insult to even say anyone in carthage could withstand a hit from this guy.. maybe if you was good at dodging or karate of some kind but still if he hits you first its over if you try to block he goes through your hands and still knocks you out there aint no blocking there aint no gettin away
pizzle

Cookeville, TN

#8 Nov 22, 2011
haha. wow. you must not have seen gibbs lay hands on someone or you would already know the answer. i have seen it first hand too many times.
cns

Salisbury, NC

#9 Nov 22, 2011
WTF wrote:
How about Gibbs & Kimbo Slice? That'd be more of a comparison.. Comparing Gibbs & Richie is a insult..
and Josh aint into that shit anymore, he only protects his family & him self now, back in the day he'd kick your teeth out for posting this..
wut u said..ha ha
yolayola

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Nov 22, 2011
have yall ever seen lil richie throw hands ...im guesssin no.....fight1-richie vs. matt beasley-----richie beat da shit out of matt beasley slammed his head on da concrete repeatedly den stole his wallet....fight 2 richie vs. john russell---richie hit him one time n it was over busted his head n sent him to the hospital....fight 3-richie vs. kevin moss---it was a good fight both of them threw hands...richie is simply a beast he wrestled middle school and high school an lil richie has slamming skills out of this world....i have seen him handle people 10 times the size of him....fa all my people who really know richie KNOW WHAT HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING....really i think yall r jus scared of josh gibbs das wy yall are sayin wat u say .....richie isnt from carthage he is from nashville....i bet wont none of you dudes would even try to fight him he would kill you....by the way he is in jail at smith county for almost beating his step dad to death hahahaha....and i know someone who beat josh gibbs ass....and the dude is short and fat....he lives in the first house at the bottom of the hill from sonic...GET YA FACTS STRAIGHT
yolayola

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Nov 22, 2011
WTF wrote:
you sound like someone who doesnt know richie it actually is a great comparison they are the top 2 right now in carthage

Forest City, NC

#12 Nov 22, 2011
The funeral homes have hosted a lot of great sluggers. Be careful these days. People use guns. It aint 1950 anymore. There is some crazy people out there.
kushburner

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Nov 22, 2011
it will be a good fight....i think richie would get the best of him....i have seen richie beatthe piss out of some people way bigger then him...
yolayola

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Nov 22, 2011
kushburner...finally sum1 wit some damn since
STOMPED

Goodlettsville, TN

#16 Nov 22, 2011
Yolayola, Did you post in this thread for Opinions, or to Discriminate people's Opinions?

Sounds to me like you have something against Josh.. If you do, He's the talking-kind of man, why don't you go see him & tell him about the Fat Man you know that whooped his ass?
yolayola

Westmoreland, TN

#17 Nov 22, 2011
STOMPED wrote:
Yolayola, Did you post in this thread for Opinions, or to Discriminate people's Opinions?
Sounds to me like you have something against Josh.. If you do, He's the talking-kind of man, why don't you go see him & tell him about the Fat Man you know that whooped his ass?
well let me think of course ill do just that hoe...get off here and go beat your meat or something
PoopHead

Scottsville, KY

#18 Nov 22, 2011
Who the hell is Lil' Richie?
Brittany Lynn

Charlotte, NC

#19 Nov 22, 2011
yolayola wrote:
have yall ever seen lil richie throw hands ...im guesssin no.....fight1-richie vs. matt beasley-----richie beat da shit out of matt beasley slammed his head on da concrete repeatedly den stole his wallet....fight 2 richie vs. john russell---richie hit him one time n it was over busted his head n sent him to the hospital....fight 3-richie vs. kevin moss---it was a good fight both of them threw hands...richie is simply a beast he wrestled middle school and high school an lil richie has slamming skills out of this world....i have seen him handle people 10 times the size of him....fa all my people who really know richie KNOW WHAT HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING....really i think yall r jus scared of josh gibbs das wy yall are sayin wat u say .....richie isnt from carthage he is from nashville....i bet wont none of you dudes would even try to fight him he would kill you....by the way he is in jail at smith county for almost beating his step dad to death hahahaha....and i know someone who beat josh gibbs ass....and the dude is short and fat....he lives in the first house at the bottom of the hill from sonic...GET YA FACTS STRAIGHT
Were you there at fight 1, 2, or 3? & if you are talking about him fighting Carlos, you are wrong.
STOMPED

Goodlettsville, TN

#20 Nov 22, 2011
Yolayola, You're the punk "HOE" HOE. Or you would not hide your name so I can come and cap yo Nikka ass in yo OWN HOOD nikka u ain wan it NIKKKAAA
i know

Carthage, TN

#21 Nov 22, 2011
Whoever started this evidently is immature, josh is in school and working right now and has no time for childish games he has a beautiful wife who is almost out of nursing school and they have a beautiful son, please whoever you are if you are wanting to see a dip shit fight go play in the road somewhere or grow up, he dont got time to play your games, he grew out of that years ago and i believe you need to grow up and get a life too....this site needs to be shut down
omg

Carthage, TN

#22 Nov 22, 2011
yolayola wrote:
You must be a girl that is pissed off because you cant have gibbs he is married and turned you down and if you answer this, then it is true......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the most attractive woman in smith co. (Aug '10) 12 min lookcloser 182
no honor among thieves 19 hr gonnagetya 6
daniel at walmart 20 hr woundering 7
concerned with SCYSL Mon parent 2
Samantha Amber Lynn Sun snap 5
who knows ej Anderson Sat chris 20
Snitches (Oct '10) Feb 27 dion is a secret ... 108

Winter Storm Warning for Smith County was issued at March 03 at 3:14PM CST

Carthage Dating
Find my Match