Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2012
wah

Carthage, TN

#1 Feb 15, 2012
If it isnt bad enough all the babies born to teen, nonworking unmarried moms, and then all the drug exposed infants, and the children neglected by addicted parents..now we see that a young working mom with family support has been indicted for child abuse?!?! How can you be indicted for child abuse and still be with your child?!?! I promise you if she lived in the projects she wouldnt still have her child. What on earth did Devan Lancaster do to be charged with such a crime??? and why does she get to keep her son when people that have not been charged with crimes have their children removed by DHS?!?!
happy

Cookeville, TN

#3 Feb 15, 2012
i think they should lock her up and throw away the key!!!!!
kimberly holman

Lebanon, TN

#4 Feb 16, 2012
honestly i think yall need shut yalls damn mouth about my cousin she is a good mama she didnt do shit its false assumption just leave her the hell alone!!!!
happy

Cookeville, TN

#5 Feb 16, 2012
yeah well we will see cause the pics the court has says she is guilty
Who cares

Lebanon, TN

#7 Feb 16, 2012
actually the district attorney has them now that shows what you know and also just because her name is in there doesnt mean she is guilty, might wanna brush up on your law sweets
Who cares

Lebanon, TN

#8 Feb 16, 2012
and to the person who wrote this she didnt do nothing alright i think yall just need grow up and mind yalls own business!!!!!
wah

Carthage, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2012
Just stated the facts! The paper listed Devan Lancaster indicted for child abuse! She is lucky it has not made the local TV news....or it hasn't yet! They never wait until a jury verdict! They report arrests! It is a serious charge it isn't like it ass jaywalking!!!
happy

Cookeville, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2012
yeah and for what u know she is the only one who could have did it so u need to get your facts straight
who cares

Lebanon, TN

#11 Feb 17, 2012
Honey I have my facts straight I stating what she MY COUSIN told me so hush halls mouth and quit just judging her
who cares

Lebanon, TN

#12 Feb 17, 2012
Y'alls

Carthage, TN

#13 Feb 18, 2012
Well she may be found innocent, but she was indicted, so that means the grand jury reviewed the case and saw enough evidence to take it to trial. I dont know if she did it but child abuse is not something we should all just mind our own business about!! It is horrible to abuse a child!!!
curious

Manchester, MI

#14 Feb 18, 2012
Yes the grand jury had evidence to go on but keep in mind the detective only presented what they wanted to the jury did not get to hear anything else. Also I have heard dcs nor Vanderbilt was given the correct statement on what happend. Devan told her story the same story several times and nothing changed about it. She has a kid that she and yes her parents have helped raise if she was going to "abuse" a child why someone else's knowing that the baby was going to his moms the next day? It sounds suspicious to me. Yes child abuse is serious but devan would never hurt a child. I know she has been around those kids for at least 6 months and nothing ever happened to them and now all of a sudden?
ehar

Four Oaks, NC

#15 Feb 19, 2012
What happened?
curious

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#16 Feb 19, 2012
Devans boyfriends baby mama tryin to say devan slapped her baby when all devan ever did was care for them more than their mother did. All she was worried about is which guy was next a woman that lives down from her always has those kids. She just wants daniels money that's all it's ever been. Devan is a great mom maybe the baby mama needs to take lessons
ash

Charlotte, NC

#17 Feb 19, 2012
Devan is a good mom. She always has her son and has raised him with some help from her parents as well. She supports tucker and has a good job. She does not live off of child support or the government. This girl trying to get her out of the way is somewhat corrupt in my opinion. Everything will work out just fine just keep your head up dev your being very strong through this and it will only make you stronger in the end!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Julia 145,829
jesus christ 1 hr wondering 1
Jeremy Greene 2 hr midtn 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 14 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
smith county farmers market 18 hr truth is 13
Adrienne Greys' baby! 18 hr Jangalang Jangalang 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 21 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
•••
•••
•••

Carthage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Carthage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carthage News, Events & Info