Christmas Help for Children

Posted in the Carthage Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
courious

White House, TN

#1 Nov 9, 2011
does anyone know where I can go get help with Christmas gifts in Smith County? I am a single mother of 2 children and I am currently on unemployment right now. I'm sure your going to say,if I can afford the internet,I can afford my children Christmas gifts. I live with my sister,she has a full-time job,and yes she does work and pay her own bills.

Scottsville, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Try Poindexter Realty.Digger always helps the kids at Christmas.Also contact County Mayor Michael Nesbitt.If you know any bike riders check with CMT/ABATE.They have a chapter in Carthage.Good Luck.Hope your kids have a Merry Christmas.

Carthage, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2011
The Smith County Help Center is doing a toy drive. So please call or stop in and get your name on the list. God Bless.
momof3

Alexandria, TN

#4 Nov 9, 2011
A lot of places in the community sponsor Angel Trees.But I am not sure how you could get your kids on the list.Someone at the help center could probably help you figure that out. Also, many churches in the area are good about helping those in need. May God bless you.
help urself

Goodlettsville, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2011
really???u want some one else to do more for you?these are your kids,take care of them urself!!!ur post says ur sister pays all her own bills,so ur already sponging all that off her.now u need us to get christmas for ur kids?!?why did u not already take care off this?u could have been going to yardsales or thrift stores all along buying nice cheaper stuff to put up for christmas.maybe you could of at least volenteered at the help center.Then you would know how it worked and been able to stay on top of list.kids love christmas they dont care if stuff is new or even if its in "new" boxes.u could of took ur kids out walking and pick up a couple bags of cans if nothing else!!!!!!!!u are like so many other smith co parents,just sit back and take,take,take.alot of the kids digger and angel tree try to help dont even have parents,and now u wanna take more from them?heres a heads up in 2012 christmas will be on dec 25 again.maybe when this one is over you can start preparing for the next!!!!!a stray dog will take better care of puppies than some of the parents around here!!!!!!!!!and before you say anything about me not knowing how hard it is being a parent yes i have children and even adopted a few but NEVER sat back and waited for handouts!!!!if you cant take care of them Dont have them!!!!!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#6 Nov 10, 2011
help urself wrote:
really???u want some one else to do more for you?these are your kids,take care of them urself!!!ur post says ur sister pays all her own bills,so ur already sponging all that off her.now u need us to get christmas for ur kids?!?why did u not already take care off this?u could have been going to yardsales or thrift stores all along buying nice cheaper stuff to put up for christmas.maybe you could of at least volenteered at the help center.Then you would know how it worked and been able to stay on top of list.kids love christmas they dont care if stuff is new or even if its in "new" boxes.u could of took ur kids out walking and pick up a couple bags of cans if nothing else!!!!!!!!u are like so many other smith co parents,just sit back and take,take,take.alot of the kids digger and angel tree try to help dont even have parents,and now u wanna take more from them?heres a heads up in 2012 christmas will be on dec 25 again.maybe when this one is over you can start preparing for the next!!!!!a stray dog will take better care of puppies than some of the parents around here!!!!!!!!!and before you say anything about me not knowing how hard it is being a parent yes i have children and even adopted a few but NEVER sat back and waited for handouts!!!!if you cant take care of them Dont have them!!!!!
Amen.....If you cant take care of the kids,then you shouldn't be having them.There is alot of dead beat parents out there.TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS!!!!How come she cant work,like her sister?do odd jobs,flip burgers,clean someone house for god's sake!Her ass isn't different,than anyone's else's asses working out there!
Children are the victims here.Quit playing around with your panties around your ankles,and start acting like a parent,and get a JOB!
Igetit

Lebanon, TN

#7 Nov 10, 2011
liberalanproud wrote:
<quoted text>Amen.....If you cant take care of the kids,then you shouldn't be having them.There is alot of dead beat parents out there.TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS!!!!How come she cant work,like her sister?do odd jobs,flip burgers,clean someone house for god's sake!Her ass isn't different,than anyone's else's asses working out there!
Children are the victims here.Quit playing around with your panties around your ankles,and start acting like a parent,and get a JOB!
Oh! You're being sarcastic with your name. Funny!
haha

White House, TN

#8 Nov 10, 2011
I have 4 kids and yes I am able to work but I'm NOT,I'm going to sit back and take all I can for FREE,if I don't do it,these mexicans and blacks are,hell sometimes a white person needs help! I do get foodstamps,I have filled out an application for family first,I am on Tenncare! I have internet and cable at home,I have a really nice cell phone,my kids wear name brand clothes and I drive a nice car...thank you tax payers for paying taxes and keeping me up...

Scottsville, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2011
We should all give more gratitude and have less attitude!!!
bobette

Carthage, TN

#10 Nov 10, 2011
My job doesnt offer insurance and I can not afford private insurance for my kids but I pay taxes so your kids can have free medical attention. Yea, your so NOT welcome.
haha

White House, TN

#11 Nov 10, 2011
bobette wrote:
My job doesnt offer insurance and I can not afford private insurance for my kids but I pay taxes so your kids can have free medical attention. Yea, your so NOT welcome.
yes,we all 5 have Tenncare,I get $800.00 a month in foodstamps,and I just went and filled out an application to get family first (yay),so yeah,thank you very much.
bobette

Carthage, TN

#12 Nov 11, 2011
Eat well my friend for your day will come. I cannot express the rage and hatred I feel for you. May you die a slow painful death and pay for your actions (or lack thereof) for all eternity. Theres no hope for you, your worthless and proud of it, I feel sorry for your children. Make sure you teach them the welfare ropes and loopholes you know so well because they dont have a chance of becoming decent citizens.
haha

White House, TN

#13 Nov 11, 2011
bobette wrote:
Eat well my friend for your day will come. I cannot express the rage and hatred I feel for you. May you die a slow painful death and pay for your actions (or lack thereof) for all eternity. Theres no hope for you, your worthless and proud of it, I feel sorry for your children. Make sure you teach them the welfare ropes and loopholes you know so well because they dont have a chance of becoming decent citizens.
I do eat well,and so do my kids,and we are going to continue eating well,btw,don't feel sorry for me and my kids,we are very well taken care of,feel sorry for urself for having to work hard,pay taxes and take care of us,haha!!! I have already told my kids,when they grow up,get what they can FREE off the government!!
bobette

Carthage, TN

#14 Nov 11, 2011
I didnt say I felt sorry for you all I feel for you is disgust. I feel sorry for your children you are taking away their future.
bogus

Portland, TN

#15 Nov 11, 2011
you make me sick. i have three children. i work my tail off fourty hours a week to get what i have, but i still have to have help. my husband is disabled but we wont sign up for a check because we want our kids to learn how to work for what they want. we recieve food stamps because after i pay the house bills there is next to nothing left. we dont have cable or the net or a phone cause i i just cant pay for it. my kids have tenncare cause i cant afoord the 165 dollars every two weeks for the insurance my job offers. you make working moms like me look bad. me and my husband could sign up for all sorts of help and get it but we dont cause we feel its our job to take care of our kids. i pay my taxes and i recieve help in return cause i neeed it. i dont take advantage cause i have some morals my momma beat it into me when i was a kid. thats your problem haha someone didnt care enough about you to tan your hide so now your a piece of crap and unless you change thats all your ever gonna be. hopefully your children will learn from you mistakes and not let you hold them back.im trying to give my kids a leg up in this world by showing them noone gets what they want without earning it. all your teaching yours is that if you hold your hand out long enough someone will give you something. god bless your soul and god save your kids.

Greenville, SC

#16 Nov 11, 2011
courious wrote:
does anyone know where I can go get help with Christmas gifts in Smith County? I am a single mother of 2 children and I am currently on unemployment right now. I'm sure your going to say,if I can afford the internet,I can afford my children Christmas gifts. I live with my sister,she has a full-time job,and yes she does work and pay her own bills.
Need to know more. Wheres the dad for these 2 kids? Do you live in Smith county? Are you willing to clean a house for good pay? If you are sincere, I will be also. I am able and willing to help someone who is willing to help themselves. I know bad things happen to good people, and they need a hand up. There is also those who only take advantage of charity, and kindness. Its up to you now. Get back with me. I will watch this thread for an answer. Carthage is a hard place to get help. There is way to many deadbeats that have taken advantage for way to long in Carthage. As you can tell folks are fed up.
Madison Gibbs

Gordonsville, TN

#17 Nov 11, 2011
Try Digger Poindexter :) My Grandpa Works For Him And He Is Pretty AWESOME. He Does This Needy Thing For Christmas Every Year :)
hmm

Faith, NC

#18 Nov 12, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Need to know more. Wheres the dad for these 2 kids? Do you live in Smith county? Are you willing to clean a house for good pay? If you are sincere, I will be also. I am able and willing to help someone who is willing to help themselves. I know bad things happen to good people, and they need a hand up. There is also those who only take advantage of charity, and kindness. Its up to you now. Get back with me. I will watch this thread for an answer. Carthage is a hard place to get help. There is way to many deadbeats that have taken advantage for way to long in Carthage. As you can tell folks are fed up.
I'm not the one that started this thread but I'm in the same boat with a few exceptions. I'm willing to clean houses or sitting I have experience with that. And also wat do u say to Digger to sign up for it

Taylors, SC

#19 Nov 12, 2011
hmm wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not the one that started this thread but I'm in the same boat with a few exceptions. I'm willing to clean houses or sitting I have experience with that. And also wat do u say to Digger to sign up for it
Are you willing to take and pass a drug test, and pass a criminal background check? If so we can discuss a job. Like I stated, good people in an unavoidable situation. Not self inflicted.
tufenuf

United States

#20 Nov 12, 2011
Another ghetto mom begging for a hand out.
Makes me sick.
Go crap out a few more kids and im sure Obama will give some more of MY HARD EARNED money to you for Christmas.

you're welcome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth A, Brasel. (Jun '10) 1 hr hater 6
nye party on beale street 5 hr jackmyballs 2
cost to use the dump going up 15 hr Dump King 2
is richard Stafford reaay dead 17 hr tammy 2
Jjacobs and Rmaggart (May '14) 19 hr yolanda 9
homosexuals at mc donalds Fri Dayrons Corner 16
stacy bogle (Feb '11) Fri somebody 9
Carthage Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web