First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ford Man

White House, TN

#1 Aug 29, 2011
I met this girl last night, she is pregnant,and was walking,I felt sorry for her and gave her a ride to South Carthage Sav-Way,and b4 she got out of the truck,she started asking me for money,and gave me her cell phone #,what do ppl know about Asia?,she told me that she is in an abusive marriage to man the last name of Smith,I don't like c'ing ppl get hurt!
been there done that

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Aug 29, 2011
she has abandoned her kids and is addicted to drugs and will do anything for money
jus sayin

Shelby, NC

#3 Aug 29, 2011
She is sry as hell..she will fuk anything for money ..she got 3 or 4 kids now and dnt have any of them..she left one of them jus layin at the hospital..she jus a nasty dirty hoe and will take or do anything for a dollar ...but hey now she is a crazy bitch believe that ..be afraid to kno wut funk she got
kim jones

Bellevue, WA

#4 Aug 29, 2011
ur best bet ford man is too stay away....the man she is married to usd too b my best friend but she put a stop too us bein frenz cuz of her jealousy....she is a liar a theft a drug addict n worse a person who cares bout no one....run n run fast....
BOB

Portland, TN

#5 Aug 30, 2011
i bet she gives good head
here and there

Carthage, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2011
What I have saw of this girl first hand, is mostly true of what you all have said. Despite what all I have heard, I try not to judge from others views but make my own decisions about a person, just like we all should give everyone a chance. She does comes off sweet and you wouldn't think anything about her until you were around here for a bit then you can obviously tell there is a drug problem. She does eventually ask you for money. The girl has serious problems, she is ready to have that baby and still has drug problems. I have saw her several times out in public so messed up she can't even stand up or hold her head up without nearly passing out. She tried to say someone else got her pregnant at first besides the man she is married to, which seems to be a very nice and polite man (but ppl are different when you live with them I guess no clue about their homelife). I pray that the unborn child she is carrying will be ok and will be taken away from her until she is able to be a decent mother. I can't stand when pregnant women abuse drugs while pregnant.
doddle

White House, TN

#7 Sep 4, 2011
who is Aja Key's babies daddy? I know she is pregnant now and married to that black man,so is he the father of the baby?
sore

Goodlettsville, TN

#8 Sep 6, 2011
ive heard that he is ricky smith. I also heard the=at they had a disagrement sometime last week and he woke up to her over top of him with a knife at his throat and she also slashed a few of his tires so he couldn't leave. I have also heard that hes not too sure that its his baby. Remember all this is here say I dont no anything for sure.
Fact

White House, TN

#9 Sep 7, 2011
sore wrote:
ive heard that he is ricky smith. I also heard the=at they had a disagrement sometime last week and he woke up to her over top of him with a knife at his throat and she also slashed a few of his tires so he couldn't leave. I have also heard that hes not too sure that its his baby. Remember all this is here say I dont no anything for sure.
yeah it is Ricky Smith that she is married too,but he drops her of in town,and she walks around asking people for money and pain pills,I feel so bad for that unborn child inside of her! she says the reason she is like the way she is,because her dad was shot to death in front of her,I don't know,I'm just saying!
thatpersonudlike to know

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2011
ive seen a car out in town parks weird places the guy sits in the car and you can find a women walking up and down the roads .. ppl pick her up . Someone said she was smith countys first prostitute .. well up walking and down the streets maybe not first and maybe not necessarily prostitute .. is this that woman .. WOW
Thinking

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2011
thatpersonudliketo know wrote:
ive seen a car out in town parks weird places the guy sits in the car and you can find a women walking up and down the roads .. ppl pick her up . Someone said she was smith countys first prostitute .. well up walking and down the streets maybe not first and maybe not necessarily prostitute .. is this that woman .. WOW
yes that's her. Sometimes she wears a hat pulled down so u can't get a good look at her til uve stopped.
been there seen that

Goodlettsville, TN

#12 Oct 6, 2011
She is totally bad news. RUN RUN RUN She is trouble, a slut bad in drugs and just ain't no count. A little over 3 years ago she got pregnant and left the baby girl in the hospital!!! Then has 5 people that might be the baby's daddy. People like her should be mandatory to have there tubes tied.. She will use you any way she can. From what i heard it was her fault her father got shot to death. And she will cry and blame every thing on her fathers death. I had seen this with my own eyes. I had alot of bullsh** to deal with her. Between her and my man!! She can sure open those legs but don't want the babies she has just money and drugs... BEWARE!!!!
kitty cat

Carthage, TN

#13 Oct 10, 2011
been there seen that wrote:
She is totally bad news. RUN RUN RUN She is trouble, a slut bad in drugs and just ain't no count. A little over 3 years ago she got pregnant and left the baby girl in the hospital!!! Then has 5 people that might be the baby's daddy. People like her should be mandatory to have there tubes tied.. She will use you any way she can. From what i heard it was her fault her father got shot to death. And she will cry and blame every thing on her fathers death. I had seen this with my own eyes. I had alot of bullsh** to deal with her. Between her and my man!! She can sure open those legs but don't want the babies she has just money and drugs... BEWARE!!!!
who ever this is is telling the truth and nothing but its sad.
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#14 Oct 10, 2011
my fiance and I have tried for the past three years to have a baby and i would do anything to have one, I have a son from a previous marriage and it just makes me sad to know that woman will dump there children at a hospital and just keep having them.If this is the truth I wish this woman would get ahold of me and just let me have it. i am not rich but I make sure we have what we need. You do not have to be rich to raise a child. this child would have a loving family and be raised christian and get to go to school and live a normal life. there would be tough times and alot of good times, just saying and keeping it real.
Blood testing

Scottsville, KY

#15 Oct 10, 2011

Why haven't they busted her for child abuse, and criminal neglect? All it takes is a blood test run on the newborn, and POOF ! I have seen her so screwed up she can't stand up. She is big prego.
I thought it was mandatory now to do those blood tests. What's up with that?

A few years behind bars would do her good.
been there seen that

Goodlettsville, TN

#17 Oct 16, 2011
kitty cat wrote:
<quoted text> who ever this is is telling the truth and nothing but its sad.
Thank You i have no reason to lie. She is nothing but bad news. People like her should not be able to have kids or be free and on the streets. Men BEWARE she might try to say her next baby is yours!!!!
Obama

Goodlettsville, TN

#18 Oct 16, 2011
she makes a good fk your stupid id hit that and ajax it afterwords
been there seen that

Goodlettsville, TN

#19 Oct 17, 2011
Obama wrote:
she makes a good fk your stupid id hit that and ajax it afterwords
You might get some thing that u can't get rid of!!!
concerned

Carthage, TN

#20 Oct 19, 2011
well she just dropped another one. and i think they should do a blood test on the litle guy, why would anyone put that mess in her system knowing shes is expecting. afew years behind bars isn't enought. lock the door and lose the key.
huh

United States

#21 Oct 28, 2011
Well she is a no good pos. When a this guys wife finds he has been giving her rides regular he is going to lose the best thing he has ever had and I am going to be first in line to ask that beautiful lady out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan & Megan Hix junkies 18 hr ANC1982 1
Michelle givens Thu motivational speaker 3
Decent Doctor Thu FORMER PATIENT 16
Need Some ink Thu Tattoo please 1
Jason West (Apr '15) Wed Soft-Moist 7
Smith county pharmacys under investigation Feb 10 InTheKnow 17
Road conditions Feb 9 Concerned 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carthage Mortgages