Heather Caldwell

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Sleeping with a 14 y/o?
Allison

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Do you honestly have no life? Stop gossiping about issues you don't know to be true. Heather is a sweet girl. What she does is her own business, but I happen to know she wouldn't sleep with a 14 year old. She has to much respect for herself.

Franklin, TN

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Allison wrote:
Do you honestly have no life? Stop gossiping about issues you don't know to be true. Heather is a sweet girl. What she does is her own business, but I happen to know she wouldn't sleep with a 14 year old. She has to much respect for herself.
I happen to know that she is.
Anonymous

White House, TN

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Allison wrote:
I'm with allison on this.
Heather

Portland, TN

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Yeah . Thanks guys . And obviously this person don't wanna display their name because its a lie. But I ain't worried bout it. The people that matter to me know the truth.
beanman

Hollywood, AL

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Marry me Heather!! I'm your secret admirer and I'm in love with you.
Heather

Portland, TN

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Lol ?
Karl Childers

White House, TN

#10 Dec 27, 2012
I like a big bush.
truth be told

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 24, 2013
I know for a fact she sleeps with underage little boys ha. Lets see first two 15 year olds then a 13 year old. Shes a nasty whore... Theres nothing sweet about her... Ha ppl are pathetic to cover for her like shes somethng special shes living at other peoples grand parents ouse livin off some food stamps. Nasty disease bitch is what she truly is.. people be wear Lmfao..
hmm

United States

#12 Jan 24, 2013
How old is she?

Madison, TN

#13 Jan 28, 2013
19?
justa lil FYI

Portland, TN

#14 Jan 29, 2013
who cares what she does... are u mad bc she stole ur man or wont do tricks on ur dick?? haters!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Student arrested? 4 hr Again 8
Looking for Shawntella Ray 23 hr Disgusted 3
In and out of jail Feb 13 Relevant Image 3
Jimmy Scoggins Feb 13 Friend 3
black friday is raceist Feb 13 White And Proud 11
Well who is running for mayor of smith County? Feb 9 What 27
Attorney help Feb 7 Truth 9

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance