Posted in the Carthage Forum

lmao

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2012
no balls?
noname

White House, TN

#2 Sep 2, 2012
why are you hiding behind a computer screen name? Dont question why someone doesnt give their name when you dont give yours !!
nameless

United States

#3 Sep 3, 2012
noname wrote:
why are you hiding behind a computer screen name? Dont question why someone doesnt give their name when you dont give yours !!
lol just like carthage turds answer a question with a question! inbred idiots!
noname

White House, TN

#4 Sep 3, 2012
nameless wrote:
<quoted text>lol just like carthage turds answer a question with a question! inbred idiots!
Obviously you have a weak and limited vocabulary to resort to insults and name calling.
lmao

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2012
noname wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have a weak and limited vocabulary to resort to insults and name calling.
Maybe you are cirrect..but not today , TURD! lmao
lmao

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you are cirrect..but not today , TURD! lmao
**correct**
noname

White House, TN

#7 Sep 3, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you are cirrect..but not today , TURD! lmao
Please feel free in expressing yourself. It is proving your intellectual and maturity level while providing all those who read your juvenile remarks, entertainment. Thank you.
warning

Springfield, TN

#8 Sep 3, 2012
If you think about it a lot of the people who take up for the police corruption are cops on here and are just as corrupt, i don't car to give my name on here,(Danny Smith)i live in smith county on the Wilson/Smith line, If you don't like what i say come see about it, and be prepare to be met with force apon entry of my driveway no matter who you are! Catch my drift?
noname

White House, TN

#9 Sep 3, 2012
warning wrote:
If you think about it a lot of the people who take up for the police corruption are cops on here and are just as corrupt, i don't car to give my name on here,(Danny Smith)i live in smith county on the Wilson/Smith line, If you don't like what i say come see about it, and be prepare to be met with force apon entry of my driveway no matter who you are! Catch my drift?
Ooooooo K, whatever you say Mr. Danny Smith, thank you for your totally random and irrelevant input since nothing has been said regarding police corruption in these comments. Iím not sure how it fits this tread other than naming your name and I hope you donít have any serious paranoia to the point of harm toward anyone coming into your driveway.
warning

Springfield, TN

#10 Sep 3, 2012
nothing toward you sir just saying lol i have a private drive with a gate so if someone comes to my house without calling you are not suppose to be there
lol

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2012
noname wrote:
<quoted text>
Please feel free in expressing yourself. It is proving your intellectual and maturity level while providing all those who read your juvenile remarks, entertainment. Thank you.
And you have got to be the maturest in all of topix!! Really shows how intelligent you are arguing with a teenager!! lmao!
noname

White House, TN

#12 Sep 3, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>And you have got to be the maturest in all of topix!! Really shows how intelligent you are arguing with a teenager!! lmao!
Well if youíre a teenager youíre old enough to know better, even an eight year old would, itís no excuse to call names and insults. It really reflects badly on your raising or lack of it, so stop using your age as an excuse to be obnoxious. So if you're going to insult like an adult then you can expect to be responded to as such. After all this is a computer screen not a crystal ball to know who you're talking to. Since you are a "teenager" and do not want to be held accountable for what you say then there is no point to have futher dialogue.
OhTheIrony

White House, TN

#13 Sep 17, 2012
Anybody else see the irony of this post?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls dating old men for money drugs ect (Jan '12) 31 min Atoz 36
does anyone know anything about 6 hr jus wanting to know 1
Gordonsville Taco Bell 6 hr Consumer Chooses 6
Running for office on disability 17 hr WHAT 14
Who is Guerra Sat Hearsay 4
News Deputy indicted in TBI drug evidence theft case... (Oct '17) Fri Answer 52
Cop on disability Thu Walkntall 4

Carthage Jobs

Personal Finance

Carthage Mortgages