jennifer brooks a old friend

jennifer brooks a old friend

Posted in the Carthage Forum

princess

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2011
I just found out that she passed away last year does anyone know what happened to her.Please no disrespect comments

Since: Feb 10

Lebanon, TN

#2 Oct 12, 2011
Never found out exactly what happened. Far as I know it just happened.
old neighbor

Gainesboro, TN

#3 Oct 12, 2011
i have known her and her family for years and it is believed that she had a sesure and choked on her tounge...when it first happened people were sayin she O.D'ed but she didnt the ottopsey came back and said she had a sesire
sad

Lebanon, TN

#4 Oct 12, 2011
I'm pretty certain it was an overdose. She was so very lost.
princess

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2011
Thank y'all I hadn't seen her in yes and just heard about her passing. Does anyone know who her. Boyfriend was at the time of her death I'd really like to talk to him if I can find him.
old neighbor

Gainesboro, TN

#6 Oct 12, 2011
all i know is that his name was harry and he was 60 something and he lives on sulivins bend
princess

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2011
I just hate this so much Thanks
Nameless Bassturd

Columbia, TN

#8 Oct 12, 2011
sory for your loss of a friend
old neighbor

Gainesboro, TN

#9 Oct 12, 2011
thanks
a neighbor

Cottontown, TN

#10 Oct 13, 2011
i knowed jennifer very well and she passed away from a seisure i know this 4 a fact i know a little bit about it if u want 2 give me ur phone number i will call and talk 2 u about it
Just Guessers

Lexington, SC

#11 Oct 13, 2011
Princess be careful who you get your "facts" from, especially on topix. A lot of people say "they knew her and her family well." They didn't!!! A lot of her "friends" weren't real friends that she could count on and she privately knew that. They did not know her much if at all. They saw only what Jennifer wanted them to see. Good luck in your quest to find out what "really happened."
her cousin

Portland, TN

#12 Oct 14, 2011
i did know her well im her 1rst cousin. she stayed with me for a few weeks to try to sober up and get away from all that mess but she couldnt do it. i helped her to try to get through her rehab and she kept relapsing. she was a very dear freind and most of our childhood was spent together, even after her brother killed himself. She had a great heart but the drugs made her the way she was. i appologize if she did any of you wrong, but please dont slander her name on here.
kbe

Carlisle, SC

#13 Dec 23, 2011
Is it seriously nessasary to be on here saying she overdosed, Pretty sure I would know if she did. Noone needs to talk any smack about her, I mean she has past and that's how it should be left. Don't say she overdosed when it was clear she didn't. She was a great mother and a good aunt to me, don't talk smack please. I'm not saying y'all are, but just don't if you are thinking about dragging her name through the mudd, I know plenty of people miss her, I know I sure do. So please no drama and talking smack.
Thankyou

United States

#14 Mar 12, 2012
rest in peace
This is her mother

White House, TN

#15 Oct 8, 2012
I just wanted to take the time to thank everybody for their kind words. She was a loving mother and daugther. I really miss her i know shes in a better place. Her birthday is october the tweleve she would have been 28.
old friend

Mountain View, CA

#16 May 27, 2014
I miss her a lot all the time. she was a good person and had a good soul. I will never forget her. I just wish I could have spent more time with her.
old friend

Mountain View, CA

#17 May 27, 2014
This is her mother wrote:
I just wanted to take the time to thank everybody for their kind words. She was a loving mother and daugther. I really miss her i know shes in a better place. Her birthday is october the tweleve she would have been 28.
Hope you are doing well.
Greg
tiffany

Piedmont, SC

#18 May 28, 2014
She always seemed like a sweetheart to me
Hello

United States

#19 Jun 11, 2014
That old man she was " dating / enabling her has got him a real winner now!
She used to be so pretty just look what drugs has done to her!
This ones got a nose like a vaccum cleaner!
When this one OD's will law enforcement look at him!
Old men providing drugs to women should get prosecuted!
yea right

United States

#20 Jun 11, 2014
ok the last topix comment has nothing to do with jennifer at all....so i know where it originated from.......so if you dont know any real facts you should keep your dumb ass free-loading non-working opinions to your self........what have you contributed to this world beside gossiping on face book about shit you know nothing about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why this black man voting for trump 6 hr datthugdayron 1
Restaurant 6 hr datthugdayron 14
mine 7 hr Drugs are the Devil 2
Pageant 14 hr Pageants f 12
Walton Manor Apartments Jul 27 LOL 5
Trump Jul 26 funny face 11
Using pre trial for 1st charge ever? Jul 26 Jim 2

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance