Drug Task Force
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tufenuf

Shelbyville, TN

#2 May 11, 2012
Never! The courier is too chicken sh!t and the DTF doesn't want to admit they have crooked cops.
tried it today

Scottsville, KY

#3 May 11, 2012
he is a corrupt sob
pretty girl

Gordonsville, TN

#6 May 11, 2012
Oh well I guess they control this forum also/cause there were 5-6 posts earlier and now some are gone! Wtf!!!!
Showboat

United States

#9 May 13, 2012
I believe he had just started working as a jailer at the time the position came open and he was offered it.
another take

Demotte, IN

#12 May 14, 2012
I have always liked Carlos..Babcock took off to Floridia @ the time they found the money and the people who had robbed danny owens which all of it was n Floridia.. It has been said there was 25000 reward for this case..i dont know who got that either...all this case is so iffie.
JPM

White House, TN

#13 May 14, 2012
Reading these comments, I realize why there are so many repeat offenders. You people are idiots.
tufenuf

Shelbyville, TN

#14 May 14, 2012
JPM wrote:
Reading these comments, I realize why there are so many repeat offenders. You people are idiots.
Enlighten us o wise one...
how it is

Lawndale, NC

#15 May 14, 2012
I say screw the law eye for an eye
know it all

Gordonsville, TN

#16 May 14, 2012
i heard babcock was serving warrants?anybody know if he is also heard he was drug task force anybody know
another take

Demotte, IN

#18 May 15, 2012
know it all wrote:
i heard babcock was serving warrants?anybody know if he is also heard he was drug task force anybody know
Yes u r right about drug task force.
sam crow

White House, TN

#19 May 17, 2012
he is an agent with the task force now but was a jailer for a month?
another take

Demotte, IN

#21 May 19, 2012
Yep, the whole scene is a piece of work.
Showboat

Charlotte, NC

#22 May 19, 2012
Lets see, you have an agent that quit or was fired for whatever the rumors are then a bust with him a short time later with him at the scene .. If that is correct I smell SET UP. Its too classic but who knows!
another take

Demotte, IN

#23 May 19, 2012
Showboat wrote:
Lets see, you have an agent that quit or was fired for whatever the rumors are then a bust with him a short time later with him at the scene .. If that is correct I smell SET UP. Its too classic but who knows!
Yep, imagine this..it all comes together
Old fart

Westmoreland, TN

#26 Aug 2, 2012
Look, anytime the law lets stores (hwy 80/85) have beer drinking, bbqs and sales of othr items, in the brawd day light. 10 feet from open gas pumps. Well u tell me how our local folks are doing there jobs with the Good Ole Boy Partiess
Old fart

Westmoreland, TN

#27 Aug 2, 2012
Old fart wrote:
Look, anytime the law lets stores (hwy 80/85) have beer drinking, bbqs and sales of othr items, in the brawd day light. 10 feet from open gas pumps. Well u tell me how our local folks are doing there jobs with the Good Ole Boy Partiess
And theres the Plesant Shade store happy hour events after hours. People its all in who u know and supply.. Nuff said!
Old fart

Westmoreland, TN

#28 Aug 2, 2012
Old fart wrote:
<quoted text> And theres the Plesant Shade store happy hour events after hours. People its all in who u know and supply.. Nuff said!
Now dont get me wrong! Our Sherriff Dept and the Sherriff are doing one hell of a great job and cant be everywhere at once, i think they need more funding to handle more ofthe outter edges of Carthage a little better and the resorces to do so..
Old fart

Westmoreland, TN

#29 Aug 2, 2012
When they recently voted in beer sales way out here they should of voted in more funding to police its abuse
rs.. Lets hear a AMEM!
Kodee

Columbus, GA

#30 Aug 3, 2012
My mom works with Steve Babcock. He is on drug task force and she said there is a sting operation coming up. She is spying on her on friend Samantha and Stacy Thrower. And theres a bunch more. Its a cool job. I wanna join the task force but she said not till shes done
lol

United States

#32 Aug 3, 2012
Sounds about right......what a lowlife piece of shit candi lankford is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonic harrasment incident 3 min Know 2
Lay back 6 min Fact 10
Smith County Superintendent and Board 16 hr Too much to see 43
Dr Bowdin Smith (Jul '09) 16 hr Muzikwerks 44
Doctors 21 hr Chi Chi 1
Dana Sun expressgqrw 1
Prick Sun Jake from state farm 1

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance