First Prev
of 4
Next Last
1nsn4all

White House, TN

#1 Apr 28, 2011
What is it with all the fat moms at the grade and middle schools? You know the ones kid look just like them. The worst are those who put them in every activity there is like cheerleading. I understand girls grow faster than boys but give me a break, who wants to go to a football game and the cheerleaders out weigh the players by twice as much. They should be sending them to fat camp this summer and lay off the fast food. Sad just sad.
mememe

Brush Creek, TN

#2 Apr 28, 2011
Yes you are extremely sad!!
1nsn4all

White House, TN

#3 Apr 28, 2011
mememe wrote:
Yes you are extremely sad!!
nope my wife is thin and so are my girls
ppl are pathetic

Carthage, TN

#4 Apr 28, 2011
I just wonder why you are paying so much attention to underage girls and what they look like?!?! So you like the young ones lean?!? Sounds suspicious to me!!
1nsn4all

White House, TN

#5 Apr 28, 2011
ppl are pathetic wrote:
I just wonder why you are paying so much attention to underage girls and what they look like?!?! So you like the young ones lean?!? Sounds suspicious to me!!
no you sicko I am just saying fat women seem to breed fat kids girls and boys and it needs to be pointed out they need to change their overeating lazy habits and not teach their kids its is ok to be fat why is it when you point something out someone does not like they always try to make it sounds disgusting immoral overeating and laziness are the only sins in this thread
Lo0Lo0

Franklin, TN

#6 Apr 28, 2011
1nsn4all wrote:
<quoted text>no you sicko I am just saying fat women seem to breed fat kids girls and boys and it needs to be pointed out they need to change their overeating lazy habits and not teach their kids its is ok to be fat why is it when you point something out someone does not like they always try to make it sounds disgusting immoral overeating and laziness are the only sins in this thread
You sick prick,... stop looking at the other women and especially the underage lil girls!! Omg,... i cannot believe you are out there lurking around gawking at these other women and children like this. You need to have a serious talk with a counselor and get help with your problem before you do something morally wrong and dangerous to these women who dont know you are watching them like this, not to mention these children,.. WOW!!! And you think a woman or child that you dont even have to feed has problems, just because they arent skinny?? You have issues buddy!! You better hope noon e figures out who you are, or you might be so swelled up from a head beating, that we could laugh at you for being "fat"!! Omg, what an idiot,... i cant believe i even typed you a paragraph and gave you the time of day. Does your wife know how much your gawking at little girls and other women, because she might leave your dumbass!!
1nsn4all

White House, TN

#7 Apr 28, 2011
Lo0Lo0 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sick prick,... stop looking at the other women and especially the underage lil girls!! Omg,... i cannot believe you are out there lurking around gawking at these other women and children like this. You need to have a serious talk with a counselor and get help with your problem before you do something morally wrong and dangerous to these women who dont know you are watching them like this, not to mention these children,.. WOW!!! And you think a woman or child that you dont even have to feed has problems, just because they arent skinny?? You have issues buddy!! You better hope noon e figures out who you are, or you might be so swelled up from a head beating, that we could laugh at you for being "fat"!! Omg, what an idiot,... i cant believe i even typed you a paragraph and gave you the time of day. Does your wife know how much your gawking at little girls and other women, because she might leave your dumbass!!
you are the idiot I am not gawking at anyone and yes my wife does know she see wonders why women let themselves go and get fat and pass their bad habits on to the kids. I don't have to go looking for fat women I unfortunatly have to see them everyday. You are the one with the issues to turn this thread into something so disgusting. It is nothing sexual at all it is about teaching your child to have some pride in their appearance and it is not OK OR HEALTHY TO BE FAT AND OBESITY SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE TO ANYONE it is a fact that if they don't know as mothers it should be pointed out to them
datthugdayron

Brush Creek, TN

#8 Apr 28, 2011
I love me some fat coochie
ppl are pathetic

Carthage, TN

#9 Apr 28, 2011
You may not have meant it that way and you may be worried about these young ppls health and disgusted by overweight women but you only pointed out the women and the young girls. You didnt mention fat dads and pudgy boys...so thats why it seems so odd!! If you were worried about health issues and not turned off by these fat women and girl children you would not have come off as looking like a perv!!!!
ppl are pathetic

Carthage, TN

#10 Apr 28, 2011
Oh and sense it makes u sick that there are little girls cheerleading and being in the public doing activitits and they are not the ideal weight, at least in your eyes....did it ever occur to you they are put in activities to burn calories and develop a good self image! Maybe their fat moms are trying to help them! I guess it would be better to keep them inside their homes do you wouldnt be turned off and disgusted by their preadolescent pudge!!! Im glad I have sons maybe you wont be checking them out!!
1nsn4all

White House, TN

#11 Apr 28, 2011
ppl are pathetic wrote:
Oh and sense it makes u sick that there are little girls cheerleading and being in the public doing activitits and they are not the ideal weight, at least in your eyes....did it ever occur to you they are put in activities to burn calories and develop a good self image! Maybe their fat moms are trying to help them! I guess it would be better to keep them inside their homes do you wouldnt be turned off and disgusted by their preadolescent pudge!!! Im glad I have sons maybe you wont be checking them out!!
I am not checking anyone out or lerking it is just a day to day observation. Don't put words in my mouth I am just stating a fact. I have sons too and I know neither one of them would date a girl who did not take pride in her appearance and thinks it is OK to be overweight. Why give a child false hope and expectations when they are fat and the mom or dad does nothing to teach them better habits such as proper diet and exercise. I do not see why pointing it out has come to calling me names. I did not say who is fat I am just stating there are fat women teaching their KIDS the bad habits which made them fat moms in the first place.
one opinion

Carthage, TN

#12 Apr 28, 2011
I think obesity is a serious issue but I also have to think an adult male criticizing fat moms and their cheering daughters because he doesnt want to see it at a grade school game does make one wonder why on earth he would be looking that closely?!?! He totally pointed our cheerleading and little girls. He seemed disgusted to look at them and inferred he would rather only see the cute little ones. I think he is just a super critical person and wanted to probably insult some female on topix annonymously but he ended up seeming at the best harsh and insensitive to little girls with a weight issue and at worst a frustrated pedophile. Self image in young girls especially is fragile. Society in general puts enough pressure on young girls about how they look without local adult men being critical! Eating disorders are rampant and can even be deadly just like morbid obesity. Most ppl will sight one instance that started them on a downward spiral of anorexia, binge eating, and bulemia. I think next time it might be better to keep your viewpoints of little girls bodies to yourself!!!
1nsn4all

White House, TN

#13 Apr 28, 2011
one opinion wrote:
I think obesity is a serious issue but I also have to think an adult male criticizing fat moms and their cheering daughters because he doesnt want to see it at a grade school game does make one wonder why on earth he would be looking that closely?!?! He totally pointed our cheerleading and little girls. He seemed disgusted to look at them and inferred he would rather only see the cute little ones. I think he is just a super critical person and wanted to probably insult some female on topix annonymously but he ended up seeming at the best harsh and insensitive to little girls with a weight issue and at worst a frustrated pedophile. Self image in young girls especially is fragile. Society in general puts enough pressure on young girls about how they look without local adult men being critical! Eating disorders are rampant and can even be deadly just like morbid obesity. Most ppl will sight one instance that started them on a downward spiral of anorexia, binge eating, and bulemia. I think next time it might be better to keep your viewpoints of little girls bodies to yourself!!!
It all starts at home with the raising and no I am not a ped I am just pointing out the apple does not fall far from the tree. Like I said I am not saying anyones name in particular here. Just there are A LOT of fat women who are raising fat kids. My first thread on this subject is true. It is MY opinion it is OK for football players to be hefty but no one wants to see fat cheerleaders it is sad and embarrassing for the child even if the mom thinks it is cute it is not and I know other parents who feels as I do.
ifunowhatidid

Rockwell, NC

#14 Apr 29, 2011
I agree wholeheartedly that children use their parents as a guide for their own behavior. If kids are already overweight before they get out of school how big are they gonna be at 30?What type of drain will that be on our health care system? How productive will they be?
Obama sucks

Moultrie, GA

#15 Apr 29, 2011
1nsn4all wrote:
What is it with all the fat moms at the grade and middle schools? You know the ones kid look just like them. The worst are those who put them in every activity there is like cheerleading. I understand girls grow faster than boys but give me a break, who wants to go to a football game and the cheerleaders out weigh the players by twice as much. They should be sending them to fat camp this summer and lay off the fast food. Sad just sad.
You are 100% right. Course all the fat asses that you're talking about will be the ones bashing you......(Most) kids turn out to be a lot like their parents, so from what I see, it's only going to get worse with each passing generation. Kids are WAY too spoiled and protected. Parents think they're doing them a favor by giving them everything they want and all the feel good bullshit, but eventually they have to step out into the real world that they haven't been prepared to cope with.
mememe

Brush Creek, TN

#16 Apr 29, 2011
no you remain extremely sad. What happens when a tragedy mars someones face, or they lose a limb or cancer disfigures them? Sounds like you can only tolerate imperfection in yourself and not in others because anyone who would spout the venom that you have is totally imperfect and extremely ugly where it counts.
Obama sucks

Moultrie, GA

#17 Apr 29, 2011
mememe wrote:
no you remain extremely sad. What happens when a tragedy mars someones face, or they lose a limb or cancer disfigures them? Sounds like you can only tolerate imperfection in yourself and not in others because anyone who would spout the venom that you have is totally imperfect and extremely ugly where it counts.
There is quite a bit of difference in getting "disfigured" in a tradegy and getting "disfigured" at McDonalds. The issue was about how parents are teaching their kids to be fat and lazy.
been there

Livingston, TN

#18 Apr 29, 2011
Obesity is a major issue. My oldest takes after her birth mother in the large category and she is aware of it. Doesn't help she has thyroid issues and takes medicine for it. She gets outside after school and helps with the horses and fencing. She is very active as is my youngest. Neither are allowed to sit and watch tv all the time. They go outside and play. Most of the time we are all outside playing ball. Get the kids off the couch and outdoors. As for the "fat" cheerleaders, they are doing the right thing...getting off the couch. Maybe we need to quit criticizing and start encouraging these kids to be more involved!
mememe

Brush Creek, TN

#19 Apr 29, 2011
Obama sucks wrote:
<quoted text>There is quite a bit of difference in getting "disfigured" in a tradegy and getting "disfigured" at McDonalds. The issue was about how parents are teaching their kids to be fat and lazy.
No the issue is your perception of what other people should do. From your post name I bet you resent the governments intrusion into your life and "telling you what to do". Yet you want to attempt to do the same by expecting others to share your views. Lets assume you enjoy a drink... Do you ever consider the lives that are ruined by alcoholism and that by drinking you are supporting the industry that allows this. How about if people banded together and considers you not worthy. You are on dangerous ground when you want to control the lifestyle of others.
ifunowhatidid

Rockwell, NC

#20 Apr 29, 2011
mememe wrote:
<quoted text>
No the issue is your perception of what other people should do. From your post name I bet you resent the governments intrusion into your life and "telling you what to do". Yet you want to attempt to do the same by expecting others to share your views. Lets assume you enjoy a drink... Do you ever consider the lives that are ruined by alcoholism and that by drinking you are supporting the industry that allows this. How about if people banded together and considers you not worthy. You are on dangerous ground when you want to control the lifestyle of others.
No the topic was started about peoples health and appearance any my guess is everyone that's tried to portray it as otherwise is probably disgusting fatbodies themselves. If you don't go to the trouble of taking care of yourself don't be jealous of those that do!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a.j.''s Bar drunks why aren't y'all doing some... 29 min FoxyBrann 1
Torrence 2 hr Research 3
Jason West 10 hr Yeah 3
Samantha Amber Lynn 15 hr SammyKatt95 9
Marsha at Carthage Walmart Fri just saying 10
Caroline silcox (Jun '13) Fri Silvia from Montel 7
Jessica Moore. Where is she? Fri Hope it Helps 2
More from around the web

Carthage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE