First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Honey

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
As long as He Gives Me what I want I'll Give Him what He Wants. There's not A Dang Thing You Can Do About it .
Yeap

Hickory, NC

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Only a slut would belittle herself to take up with a dirty old man
And for the ones that claim age ain't got anything to do with it- how comes you never see one with a broke ass old man
Goldiggin sluts are the lowest of the low without question
honey boo

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Thats how they like it low
In the know

Hickory, NC

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Scum
That's the type of woman that does old men for benefits
Mia

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
I'll love you long time Lick you up one side an down the other
nikka plz

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Who the heck is this. Probably some trick a@s hoe who just fu$ks for pills like a lotta hoes in this county. That's ok fu$k your heart out sl#t.
Question

Jamestown, TN

#7 Jan 30, 2013
You do realize your location shows and it's obvious what you're doing, right?
nikka plz

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Yeah I can't see their location what is it.
answer

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Question wrote:
You do realize your location shows and it's obvious what you're doing, right?
I see you
answer

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2013
nikka plz wrote:
Yeah I can't see their location what is it.
in your back yard
Without Question

White House, TN

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Yeap wrote:
Only a slut would belittle herself to take up with a dirty old man
And for the ones that claim age ain't got anything to do with it- how comes you never see one with a broke ass old man
Goldiggin sluts are the lowest of the low without question
You have hit the nail on the head.I agree with you.
Just me

Hollywood, AL

#12 Feb 5, 2013
I'm wondering if there is just ONE nice man (around 50 til 54 of age) in Carthage, TN who knows how to treat a hard working woman the way she deserves.
I work hard and I'm not interested in drugs, liquor or stuff like that. Why can't I find a normal man here?
Don't think that I'm ugly ... I'm not!
I'm slim, 5"6 tall and work hard in the medical field.
Im the man

United States

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Yes there is but I don't live in Carthage but close
Whatsup

Hilham, TN

#14 Feb 5, 2013
My husband is 25 yrs older than me and we have been very happily married going on 30 yrs. and have been together for 33 yrs!! He did own a low middle class house when I met him, however, with BOTH OUR INCOMES, we have a lot more now! He is my first husband and my last husband! I love him more every day!!! Call me a slut if you want to, but, I wouldn't call me that in front of my husband!LOL!
Ho Ho Ho

Conover, NC

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Whatsup wrote:
My husband is 25 yrs older than me and we have been very happily married going on 30 yrs. and have been together for 33 yrs!! He did own a low middle class house when I met him, however, with BOTH OUR INCOMES, we have a lot more now! He is my first husband and my last husband! I love him more every day!!! Call me a slut if you want to, but, I wouldn't call me that in front of my husband!LOL!
hahaha what's the old man gonna do hit me with his walker?
How's life been with limp tube steak?
Does your gramps eat them blue pills like candy?
You sluts trying to justify your lifestyle just cracks me up!
How's the family bonding with your dad and his son in law being retired together playing old mans games?
I lile it like that

United States

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Without Question wrote:
<quoted text>You have hit the nail on the head.I agree with you.
On the Head is where He Likes it Hit Alright ..
LUVHIM

Brush Creek, TN

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Ho Ho Ho wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha what's the old man gonna do hit me with his walker?
How's life been with limp tube steak?
Does your gramps eat them blue pills like candy?
You sluts trying to justify your lifestyle just cracks me up!
How's the family bonding with your dad and his son in law being retired together playing old mans games?
sounds to me like you looking for an old man to pay your way. the lady and I do emphasize LADY because she said she been marrie 30 ..count em...30 years so obviously they had nothing but love and it grew from there. she said now they have nice things TOGETHER...what you to ugly to find a sugar daddy ....well she didn't find her a sugar daddy, she found someone to love.....for 30 yes count em 30 years. and it seems as tho you can't even find a man with or without a cane...so don't hate she might just take that cane away from him to knock your ignorant obviously ugly(since you can't find a man with OR without a cane). Maybe they'll come out with a pill for your stupid ass to stop being so jealous...whether he takes a little blue pill or not ...what's it to you? GET YOU A VIBRATOR AND MOVE ALONG WOMAN!!
Ho Ho Ho

Rock Hill, SC

#20 Feb 7, 2013
LUVHIM wrote:
<quoted text>sounds to me like you looking for an old man to pay your way. the lady and I do emphasize LADY because she said she been marrie 30 ..count em...30 years so obviously they had nothing but love and it grew from there. she said now they have nice things TOGETHER...what you to ugly to find a sugar daddy ....well she didn't find her a sugar daddy, she found someone to love.....for 30 yes count em 30 years. and it seems as tho you can't even find a man with or without a cane...so don't hate she might just take that cane away from him to knock your ignorant obviously ugly(since you can't find a man with OR without a cane). Maybe they'll come out with a pill for your stupid ass to stop being so jealous...whether he takes a little blue pill or not ...what's it to you? GET YOU A VIBRATOR AND MOVE ALONG WOMAN!!
My god you're stupid!!
I'm a 50 yr old man that gets persued by this trash constantly !
I won't fall into these goldiggers traps - I got fixed years ago!!
Everybody sees these sluts for what they truely are!
Whatsup

Hilham, TN

#21 Feb 7, 2013
LUVHIM wrote:
<quoted text>sounds to me like you looking for an old man to pay your way. the lady and I do emphasize LADY because she said she been marrie 30 ..count em...30 years so obviously they had nothing but love and it grew from there. she said now they have nice things TOGETHER...what you to ugly to find a sugar daddy ....well she didn't find her a sugar daddy, she found someone to love.....for 30 yes count em 30 years. and it seems as tho you can't even find a man with or without a cane...so don't hate she might just take that cane away from him to knock your ignorant obviously ugly(since you can't find a man with OR without a cane). Maybe they'll come out with a pill for your stupid ass to stop being so jealous...whether he takes a little blue pill or not ...what's it to you? GET YOU A VIBRATOR AND MOVE ALONG WOMAN!!
Thank you for your nice comments. My husband and I have LOVED each other since day one and it just gets better every day! Yes, there have been ups and downs and some adjustments, but it has sure been worth it! I hope everyone will find someone to love and be loved back, even if they have to use a walker!!!
Whatsup

Hilham, TN

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Ho Ho Ho wrote:
<quoted text>My god you're stupid!!
I'm a 50 yr old man that gets persued by this trash constantly !
I won't fall into these goldiggers traps - I got fixed years ago!!
Everybody sees these sluts for what they truely are!
If you really believe this BS, then you are the stupid one! Any marriage that last 30 yrs. must be made from God and Love! Being with anyone that many years cannot be done by just anyone! Obviously, you have never had a real relationship or you are too judgemental to have someone want to be with you. Maybe you really should get a vibrator! You do have some place you could stick it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nanny 9 hr Relevant Image 6
Carthage Snitches Tue Me me me 3
girls dating old men for money drugs ect (Jan '12) Feb 20 My experience 28
Jimmy Scoggins Feb 19 Friend 4
In and out of jail Feb 17 localcitizen 4
Student arrested? Feb 17 Again 8
black friday is raceist Feb 13 White And Proud 11

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance