She is a Hugh liar. Two face bitch.
usedtobefriends

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2011
Yep why

Since: Nov 11

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2011
She is extremly ugly her voice is annoying... and HUGE like fat andd she is a big liar comes with the weight i guess
Mrs411

Franklin, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2011
Wow! Really>> ? She's great. She works two jobs and is a very sweet girl that just needs to be treated right. All yall need to grow up. And Hugh is spelled HUGE IDIOT!!!
Mike honcho

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2011
Ya she's a real nice girl
Eww

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2011
she parts all the time like in lebanon at that one club.. shes nasty and annoyingg plus a dumbasss
OMG

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2011
Let me just tell everyone that there is absolutely nothing great about this b***h!! She is nasty, slutty,and most of all she's f**king annoying!!! the only reason she works 2 jobs is so she can afford to go slutting around at the club every weekend!!!
nemo

Portage, MI

#10 Nov 10, 2011
Lmao ^ so true. She is a evil manipulatitive lil girl. I used to be her friend until I turned my back for five minutes and she was going after my man.
Mccoy

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2011
I'd hit it
HaleysFriend

Spencer, NC

#12 Nov 10, 2011
Haley's awesome! I haven't known her very long but she is one of the sweetest girls ever! She always asks how things are going and she's always smiling! I don't see how anyone could say anything bad about her! She's beautiful on the inside and out!

Hiddenite, NC

#13 Nov 10, 2011
Mccoy wrote:
I'd hit it
Is there anything you wouldnt hit? Never mind. Been to Smithville lately?
anonymous

White House, TN

#14 May 6, 2012
I used to to work with a Hailey Brown at McDonald's in Carthage before she got tranferred to the one in Cookeville so she'd be closer to TTU. People told me she had a bad habit of backbiting other people. I didn't believe it until the day after I got my hair done at my cousin's hair salon. I was on fry duty and she started talkin' about how this girl who works at Studio 25 jacked up her mama's hair really bad and she said how whoever did her mama's hair did such a horrible job and had no business styling hair. She turned around and looked at me and noticed that my hair was almost black and she asked me where I got it done and I said "Studio 25". She looked at me for a minute and said it was really nice, like she never said anything about the poor girl. And then sometime after Christmas, I was working on front line and my younger brother's fiance came in on her day off(we both work there, btw) and had something to eat with her friends she went to school with. Not long after she left, my younger brother came in after coming back from Hartsville Tech and I took his order. After I gave him his order and he went home, Hailey looked at me and asked if I was related to the guy who just left and I said "Yeah, that's my younger brother by 14 months." And she asked me how I was related to his fiance and I said "She's my soon-to-be sister-in-law." Then she asked me how I was able to put up with her and I told her that we're practically like birth sisters. She looked at me for a minute and said, and I quote, "She's a bitch, I can't stand her" right to my face. I was always taught to never use violence, but I wish I had a pair of brass knuckles so I could knock out every tooth in her head for insulting a relative of mine. So when I got off work, I told her what Hailey said about her. She had every right to know that somebody's been saying stuff like that about her. Whatever happened after that, I don't know because I didn't bother to ask.
keepingitreal

Perris, CA

#15 Aug 22, 2012
you just dont even know. this girl is one that will stawlk you and get so obbsessed in ur life. threating to stab others if they get in her way. threating to kill herself if you dont give her her way. she is the most manipulative person i have ever met. she lies to get her way no matter who she hurts. she is one of those syco girls that get obsessed with a person and would cut the persons wife or husband out the picture and put her face in it go thru ur phone. go thru ur drawers personal things. i wish i was kidding. you never really think there is people like that in this world until you meet one. and yes do not believe anything she says. her parents dont even trust her. from experience. just saying
pathetic

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Aug 26, 2012
Haley Brown is a dirty nasty annoying fat ass liar! Two faced piece of work not to mention her slutty ways. Dumb b_____! fits her well
Bahahahahaha

Crossville, TN

#18 Sep 7, 2013
It's really sad that people have nothing better to do then to try and make other people's live miserable because they are not happy in there own lives. I have come to the conclusion that Haley brown is one of them people. She is a munipulative person who lies to others to get what she wants in her day to day struggle with herself. I feel sorry for her she is so young and already can't control her actions no matter who it hurts. She plays games with people and had no remorse for what the outcome is. I have discussed and talk to enough people who she had caught in her web of lies. Maybe one day she will grow out of her childish immature ways and get a life of her own. But until then be careful of this female for she will do what ever it takes and who ever it hurts to get her desire for the month or week. She has parents that are police officers and believe she can get away with anything even credit card fraud. She will pray on your emotions sleep with your husband wife girlfriend or boyfriend preference is nothing to her. Everyone falls for her girl next store act but in the end everyone wishes they would have listen to what everyone knows. Sincerely the truth
UnfortunateSIL

Saginaw, MI

#19 Oct 24, 2014
This girl is unfortunately dating my sister. She's got my sister kicked out of my grandparents house by treating my grandparents house like it was her own and like they owed her for her staying there. Haley is not welcome at my parents house and she's not really welcome at uncle's (where she and my sister are staying). She has called my father stupid and told him that he has a low IQ for being a UT fan (which my sister is as well). She has made my little sister go from being finically stable to up to her ears in debt in just a few short months. My whole family hates her and we can't wait until this bitch bounces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth Hiers (aka slim) 16 min Bow Wow 17
highway 25 & highway 70 9 hr justathought 1
Robbie Bowman 9 hr crazy1 1
Something positive 10 hr Anonymous 4
New Principal at CES 11 hr Byron Knight 19
Julie key 16 hr Just so ya know 11
D.T. McCalls (Sep '11) 20 hr Iagree 36

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance