Carthage dance Studio
Curious

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Im wanting to get my daughter into the Dance studio and haven't had any luck. I have called the # posted on the door multiple times to which I was unable to leave a message and never have I gotten a returned call. Has any other parents experienced this? I have friends who say they never got a returned call either. I was told that you have to be in the smith county upper class to be able to have your children in the program. I hope this isn't the case. There should be open enrollment for all children and even if the program cannot accept any new kids at the moment she could at least give a courtesy call.
PBJ

Asheboro, NC

#2 Jan 24, 2013
How is this our problem?
Alumni

Greer, SC

#3 Jan 25, 2013
If you don't mind me asking .... What number was it that you called?
Curious

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Alumni wrote:
If you don't mind me asking .... What number was it that you called?
Nine six nine zero five four seven
owlmama

White House, TN

#5 Jan 27, 2013
There is an actual website. You are more likely to receive a response by email than phone. Look it up. FYI..the upperclass..does not go there.
Wtf

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Where do the upper class go lol? Lol
Owl mom done that

Hollywood, AL

#7 Jan 28, 2013
If you want Dance it is a good place but if you want tumbling I'd go elsewhere. I don't consider myself the in crowd??? But my daughter wanted more than a little dance and cartwheels. Love Labronya but there is lots of competition in town if you want to cheer and tumble in high school. We left there and went to Elite in Lebanon- fabulous place and expensive. When Kayla Carter come to town we started there at The Tumble Factory. Very well priced and got our round off backhand spring in no time. We got our tuck are moving on with things. Ask and check around. Go sit in each class and ask parents. Especially ones that have been both places- and depends on what you are looking for. Good luck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chris roach and danielle roach 2 hr 01 black opps 1
michael jackson 3 hr curiousone 1
good guy 4 hr Pat 13
Home wrecker 4 hr Pat 2
steven smittson /snitching and stealing/ 5 hr Wondering 2
lost love 8 hr that 5
Anastasia Coleman 9 hr Cheif Executive 81
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carthage Mortgages