Ex-Smith County star Kayci Ferriss withdraws from Vandy

Feb 22, 2011 Full story: The Tennessean Nashville News 51

VanA derA bilt announA ced in a brief e-mail on TuesA day that women's basA ketA ball freshA man cenA ter Kayci Ferriss, who was redshirA ting this seaA son with an injury, is withA draA wing from the school for perA soA nal reasons.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joe

Scottsville, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Ha.Lazy

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 23, 2011
maybe she thought that she should of went to Pat Summitt instead! lol

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2011
well we all knew it would happen just hate it, It could have been a positvie life changing experience for her.
disappointed

Portland, TN

#4 Feb 23, 2011
Im really sad to hear that. I dont know what the personal reasons are but I hope she is okay... just sorry she wasnt able to take full advantage of such a wonderful opportunity.
slu

Hendersonville, NC

#5 Feb 23, 2011
She's very lazy. Does not sunrise me. If she had stayed at JC with Mr JB she probably would have learned a better work ethic and may have got to play for pat summit. Knew she would waste the opportunity tho. Sorry if this upsets anyone but its just the ugly truth
disapointed

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Feb 23, 2011
very sad i heard shes folowering in her mothers foot steps takeing drugs sleeping with every man have her she will be in jail no home liveing on the govements money begging just like moma
jigglebutt

Brush Creek, TN

#7 Feb 23, 2011
I doubt she's sleeping with every man that floats her way, and yep, staying with Coach B would have likely made a difference
brit

Franklin, TN

#8 Feb 23, 2011
dont be dissing her im mean for real this could of been a good choice to her. yall dont know why she quit so.. just stop dissing her.
Nate

Albemarle, NC

#9 Feb 24, 2011
What's the skinny on her mother?
dog

Lafayette, TN

#10 Feb 27, 2011
She went to my high school and yes she was lazy.
brit

Franklin, TN

#11 Feb 27, 2011
Kayci has chaged her life around she's going to church and is getting a job...... so hopefully yal will find jesus one day and not talk trash about people expecially if its not true..... god bless yall. Android please stop talking trash about my cousin...
lol

Young Harris, GA

#12 Mar 2, 2011
wonder what fugly feet's gonna do next?
she is lazy

Bowling Green, SC

#13 Mar 2, 2011
she is super lazy and she lies and twist things around to make her seem perfect!!Let me inform you she is not, i dont know if she is sleepin around but i would not be shocked!!If she was a better person i would feel sorry for her but shes not and i have heard the whole im goin to church thing before. Church doesnt change ones actions without help from oneself!!
she is lazy

Bowling Green, SC

#14 Mar 2, 2011
skinny on the mom CRACK ADDICT!!! lol
JEALOUSY IS A DISEASE

Lebanon, TN

#15 Mar 3, 2011
Are you talking about the same Pam that got her GED and gose to Nashville State. Some people in this town wont let the pass be the past,So what if she did wrong, Thats not who she is know,That dont sound LAZY to me,SOUNDS LIKE SHE HAS BEEN HARD AT WORK GETIN HER LIFE STRAIGHT AND NOT ON HERE TALKING TRASH ABOUT PEOPLE... GOOD JOB PAM!!!
mind your own

Jamestown, TN

#16 Mar 3, 2011
WHY is it any business of anyone's why Kacyi felt the need to leave Vanderbilt? Have ANY of you ever offered her a hand up, a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen? I would bet most of what I have that the answer is no. It is so much easier to hide behind a computer screen and bash her. Kayci is absolutely none of my business, I just know the child has had a very hard life that some of you couldn't have survived. As far as her moma goes, I believe she has paid her debt to society and deserves to be left alone. I hope none of you EVER have to see your life being played out on TOPIX, but then again, it might be good medicine or you. Kayci, I hope you get all that you want out of life and that you are very successful.
hohoho

Brush Creek, TN

#17 Mar 3, 2011
you some kind of liberal dogooder??? lol
mind your own

Jamestown, TN

#18 Mar 3, 2011
Nah, hohoho not liberal anything! lol
trustno1

Portland, TN

#19 Mar 3, 2011
I dont see any reason to be so harsh on Kayci or her mother. I just know how everyone said she would never make it. I for one was happy and proud for her to have such a great opportunity. I was disappointed it fulfilled so many ppls prophecy. I hope she does not give up her chance at an education and has another chance to play ball if that is what she even wants. She has had a hard life but the Kayci I know wouldnt hesitate to bash someone on Topix. Maybe not playing ball at Vandy will lessen her stress and make her happier.
liloleme

Hendersonville, TN

#20 Jun 17, 2011
Is she pregnant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendra Grisham 1 hr wondering 3
concerned with SCYSL 4 hr truth 12
Darren Smith 5 hr fam 8
GSD Puppies from RACHEL BOWMAN AND CHAD DELAIR 9 hr sarabethfield_2015 1
Snitches (Oct '10) 16 hr Getting Justice 119
who knows ej Anderson 17 hr FRIEND 30
Dixie Craigmile Wed EjA 7

Freeze Watch for Smith County was issued at March 26 at 9:16PM CDT

Carthage Dating
Find my Match