Next Last
joe joe

White House, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2010
vote emily thackxton (MAYOR) carthage city
ready for change

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Jul 26, 2010
I heard someone was running against him, so glad! He is a jack ass, doesn't return phone calls and doesn't deserve the position he has. She has my vote.
Knows A Little

United States

#3 Jul 31, 2010
Think you might want to select someone who has business experience. Better select carefully there's a lot to do because it's been neglected for such a long time. Carthage needs intelligent voters and leaders.
OMG

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2010
joe joe wrote:
vote emily thackxton (MAYOR) carthage city
I seriously hope this is a joke. Emily Thackxton for Mayor....come on??
Shoobadoo

Franklin, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2010
I don't know this Emily, but I do hope someone runs. The current may be a "nice guy", but he sits back in his office and does nothing. Period. We're paying for a guy to show up every day. That's all.
Knows A Little

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2010
The bad part is that he doesn't even show up everyday. Doesn't even attend regularly scheduled meetings. No wonder this town looks the way he does. Definitely need an "active" mayor. This has gone on way too long.
CARTHAGE GUY

AOL

#7 Aug 7, 2010
HAS ANYONE HEARD DALE SHOEMAKE FOR CARTHAGE MAYOR? ANY THOUGHTS?
maybe

Warwick, RI

#8 Aug 7, 2010
CARTHAGE GUY wrote:
HAS ANYONE HEARD DALE SHOEMAKE FOR CARTHAGE MAYOR? ANY THOUGHTS?
Hadn't heard that but I would vote for him! Dale is a good guy.
amigo

Lafayette, TN

#9 Aug 7, 2010
Sabra Hodge is running for Mayor
just saying

Cottontown, TN

#10 Aug 9, 2010
I would like to see someone get city mayor that really needs it and would do a good job. My vote is of Emily like anyone else going into office for the first time it will take a little while to catch on, but I think she has a great personality, hard working and I think she would get involved in what's going on and hopefully make some changes.
inside

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2010
i've heard about a lot that goes on at the city. I think that Dale would be great as the mayor. But we all really need to vote someone in who will straighten the entire place out. There are some that work there tht really hide and dont do anything and are always suing every chance that they get there needs to be more management going on
rosee_53

White House, TN

#12 Aug 20, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously hope this is a joke. Emily Thackxton for Mayor....come on??
yes im running for city mayor,
joe joe

Nashville, TN

#13 Aug 20, 2010
who will take hoppers place city of carthage (tommy p)
joe joe

Nashville, TN

#14 Aug 20, 2010
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hadn't heard that but I would vote for him! Dale is a good guy.
no dont think he is the one sorry
maybe

Portland, TN

#15 Aug 20, 2010
someone said one of the sherrif deputies.
dontlivetherebut ttttttt

Easley, SC

#16 Aug 21, 2010
I dont even live in the city limits, but Sabra would get my vote if I did and she was running.
july

White House, TN

#17 Aug 22, 2010
I know Emily and she is a great person.I like her a lot,although I believe Sabra would be a better person for the job.She and her family are well known in our town.She probably has more experience in business.She owned and operated the local jewerly store for years.She is well known,honest,and has a great personality.In my opinion she would be the best for the job.
july

White House, TN

#18 Aug 22, 2010
july wrote:
I know Emily and she is a great person.I like her a lot,although I believe Sabra would be a better person for the job.She and her family are well known in our town.She probably has more experience in business.She owned and operated the local jewerly store for years.She is well known,honest,and has a great personality.In my opinion she would be the best for the job.
I do NOT know why my comment posted twice. I only wrote it once!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2010
I've known Dale and Sabra for a long time. I think they are both amazing people. Dale would be great for this town. He is a responsible, caring, level headed, and hard working man. He does alot of volunteer work for this community.
Anonymous

Morristown, TN

#20 Aug 22, 2010
I agree Dale is a great person.I think he is just what Carthage needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restaurant 1 hr Jim 2
Walton Manor Apartments 9 hr funny face 4
Trump 10 hr funny face 11
Using pre trial for 1st charge ever? Tue Jim 2
Ashley Mahaffa Mon lulu 7
Anastasia Coleman Jul 23 walmartmanager 97
Mindy Washer Jul 22 anonamous 18

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance