passing the buck

Livingston, TN

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Hey does anyone know what his is up to,does he still do tats? I moved a way but I'm back on g-ville and looking to get some work done.:
Lol

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Yea he dose should have never let him do mine hes probably at home smokin crack he will be glad to give u a tat but it will probably look like shit
passing the buck

Livingston, TN

#3 Aug 23, 2012
That's not good. Is he still with his wife?
just saying

Franklin, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Melissa is with BIG Shayla...Chuck is with Melinda Key...
passing the buck

Livingston, TN

#5 Aug 23, 2012
I know some time back Brooklyn was with Shayla.: o And you say Chuck is with Melinda Key? He's her dad... That what I was told years back. So what's up with that? I think there way to much going on for me. I'm not up with any thing like that.
jusme

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Stop bashing
Happyone

Livingston, TN

#7 Sep 4, 2012
I have ask some other about him. They tell me to keep an eye on him. I ask what's that about they tell me just ask anyone. I have some tattooed I need gone over. I was told he will work with me on payment for the work. What ever that is saying.
Lol

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2012
I would suggest stayin away from that crackhead or ur gonna b wantin another one covered
her friend

Livingston, TN

#9 Sep 19, 2012
I know I seen the on he put on my friend that was with him at Christmas. She has looked at getting it covered up but its going to be over 1,000.oo and she does not have it. It is dealt bad and I feel sorry for her that she has to have it for the rest of her life. But she looks at it as a reminder of the h**l she lived in with him. So yes I would say to anyone to stay away from this man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly 38 min SpillTheBeans 2
Kaitlyn brennam 3 hr Kbross 3
New Carthage elementary principal 8 hr Leather Boot 27
matt way (Jan '11) 23 hr Time is own my side 4
Handicap in Smith County....What is up with this? (Sep '15) Thu Taxpayer 32
Nanny Thu Relevant Image 6
Carthage Snitches Feb 20 Me me me 3

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance