Who will win in 2013 football owls vs tigers and who is the best

Posted in the Carthage Forum

SCP

White House, TN

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Well this is a no brainer owls is the best it's SCP we dominate in everything is black and gold all the way blue and white is for weak asses
thank you.....
whatchamacallit

Gordonsville, TN

#2 Jun 13, 2012
its a shame the TSSAA gave carthage such ugly colors, no one looks good in that shade of gold, oh well
tufenuf

Shelbyville, TN

#3 Jun 13, 2012
I guess that means you think they are going to loose in 2012? Are they supposed to be better in 2013?BTW your grammar is terrible....owl education? Really dominated those playoffs last year huh?!? ONE AND DONE!!!!!!lmao
tufenuf

Shelbyville, TN

#4 Jun 13, 2012
What does scp stand for....smith county prick?.....smith county pu**y?...smith county puffer?...smith county peckerhead?...I give up.
I Betcha

Rock Hill, SC

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Smith. County Will Win...
Whatever

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Jun 13, 2012
These posts suck. Glad we can talk about football some more. Jeez!
Whatever

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Jun 13, 2012
tufenuf wrote:
I guess that means you think they are going to loose in 2012? Are they supposed to be better in 2013?BTW your grammar is terrible....owl education? Really dominated those playoffs last year huh?!? ONE AND DONE!!!!!!lmao
That's funny. You bad mouthing their grammar? Can u find the grammar mistake in your post?
whatchamacallit

Gordonsville, TN

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. You bad mouthing their grammar? Can u find the grammar mistake in your post?
Point is can you? Or are you suggesting the slang and abbreviated words might be poor grammer or merely a person that feels comfortable with their age and in their own happy skin?
Here Here

Madison, TN

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Trousdale County beats them both on a pretty consistent basis. Oh and we have a nice collection of 9 state championships. They are really nice Smith County should try to win one sometime...
boomboom

White House, TN

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Who cares its high school !!!!

Alexandria, TN

#11 Jun 13, 2012
tigers by 14 if they let up if not 24
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#12 Jun 14, 2012
I would say that both would lose 9 out of 10 games against the worst teams from other states. High school football in Tennessee is a joke!
punta

Bon Aqua, TN

#13 Jun 14, 2012
tufenuf wrote:
What does scp stand for....smith county prick?.....smith county pu**y?...smith county puffer?...smith county peckerhead?...I give up.
I went to school there and you are correct my friend.
Observer

Rockwell, NC

#14 Jun 15, 2012
whatchamacallit wrote:
<quoted text>Point is can you? Or are you suggesting the slang and abbreviated words might be poor grammer or merely a person that feels comfortable with their age and in their own happy skin?
Go back & look at the post. I was not talking about slang or abbreviated words. "loose"? I believe they were looking for the word "lose" I think that you have a screw "loose". By the way, TSSAA doesn't hand out colors nimrod. Schools pick their own
In Your Face

Mooresville, NC

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Owls Put Up.Now You Shut Up...
Plucked Owl

United States

#16 Nov 24, 2012
In Your Face wrote:
Owls Put Up.Now You Shut Up...
HaHaHaHa.....Plucked Owls are always quiet.....who,who,who is going to State ? Not us,LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 58 min NTMD8OR 149,194
April key 2 hr everwhere 1
Snitches (Oct '10) 2 hr oneto less 89
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr TheRealZeke 9,441
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 6 hr none 1,376
snitches an druggies (Apr '12) 11 hr Jessie Jackson jr 5
so who are all the snitches nowadays? (Nov '12) 11 hr Drug Buster 2
•••
•••
•••

Carthage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••