2. Actively seek new businesses
3. Offer tax and other location incentives to attract and obtain businesses
4. Re-budget and reduce expenses (earn your pay and listen to the griping.)
5. Cut out pay for commissioners and councilmen for their meetings or have them donate it back to the county for a tax break.( this will also cause people to run who actually care)
6. Promote the county, there are several historical attractions and there is one of the nicest campgrounds in the state.
7. Take the time to find Federal and State Grants to benefit the county's progress and not to just spend money to have something at a reduced cost.
All things aside, it can be fixed, taxes can be reduced, but not with the present administration. To be honest, I would not have a clue as to who would want to tackle this mess, but if qualified and with a good track record, I will vote for them. If not, I will not vote.