Do you orgasm every time you have int...

Do you orgasm every time you have intercourse?

Posted in the Carthage Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trustno1

Franklin, KY

#1 Mar 20, 2011
While statistics reveal 75 percent of men always reach orgasm during sex, only 29 percent of women report the same. So come on people confess. I think the stats are too low for men and women.
datthugdayron

Hollywood, AL

#2 Mar 21, 2011
Yes. And so do she
GGirl

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2011
That percentage sounds about right. Men dont slow down enough to get the woman where she needs to be. Most men dont even know where there wives or girlfriends G spot is.
party animal

Nebo, NC

#4 Mar 22, 2011
GGirl wrote:
That percentage sounds about right. Men dont slow down enough to get the woman where she needs to be. Most men dont even know where there wives or girlfriends G spot is.
I must be doing something right cause she's acummin at least 5 to my one lmfao and do I get extra points for her screaming???
lmao

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2011
party animal wrote:
<quoted text>I must be doing something right cause she's acummin at least 5 to my one lmfao and do I get extra points for her screaming???
. Well I hate to tell you she's faking buddy.
party animal

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2011
She probably would do more but she passes out after about 5 but once we made it to 7 but her legs were quivering so bad it scared me into stopping
your kidding

Portland, TN

#7 Mar 22, 2011
party animal wrote:
She probably would do more but she passes out after about 5 but once we made it to 7 but her legs were quivering so bad it scared me into stopping
Well you can believe that if you want but speeking as a woman we are great at faking it!! Just dont want to hurt your feelings.
drug buster

Gainesboro, TN

#8 Mar 23, 2011
your kidding wrote:
<quoted text> Well you can believe that if you want but speeking as a woman we are great at faking it!! Just dont want to hurt your feelings.
Wow why do women fake it, i am a woman i never fake it, you must be doing something wrong or your man must be doing something wrong. Whats the point of having sex if you get nothing out of it.
EquinsuOcha

Gordonsville, TN

#9 Mar 23, 2011
party animal wrote:
Sounds like you've probably got a bad connection where she plugs into the wall outlet.......
stonerchic

United States

#10 Mar 23, 2011
your kidding wrote:
<quoted text> Well you can believe that if you want but speeking as a woman we are great at faking it!! Just dont want to hurt your feelings.
All I can say is girl if your having to fake it you need to shop for a new man.Party Animal might be my boyfriend hahaha and guys take it straight from a woman SIZE MATTERS
real justice

Clover, SC

#11 Mar 23, 2011
It ain't fair my ole lady gets off at least twice before I blow a nut
my move

Franklin, KY

#12 Mar 23, 2011
Well dont think of it as not fair...just think of it as being in the great lovers club!
jack meoff

Charlotte, NC

#13 Mar 24, 2011
Always cause I'll Jack till it pops
nasty

United States

#14 Mar 24, 2011
Nasty
dsp

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2011
It is all in the mind wether or not you are going to reach orgasm....I find that if I concentrate on having one I do....I used to fake it with my ex husband he was good but our marriage was so bad I couldn't reach orgasm all I wanted to do was lay there and him hurry up because it got to the point he made me sick....The only way to reach multiple orgasm is to screw for a long time or to do yourself but I had a girl ask me one time what does it feel like said she didn't know if she had ever had one I told her honey you will know it is like waves coming into land and is one of the best feelings.... Myself I am a squirter I love to squirt all over my mans face and dick and he loves it to it drives him wild.....
curious

Cookeville, TN

#16 Mar 25, 2011
dsp wrote:
It is all in the mind wether or not you are going to reach orgasm....I find that if I concentrate on having one I do....I used to fake it with my ex husband he was good but our marriage was so bad I couldn't reach orgasm all I wanted to do was lay there and him hurry up because it got to the point he made me sick....The only way to reach multiple orgasm is to screw for a long time or to do yourself but I had a girl ask me one time what does it feel like said she didn't know if she had ever had one I told her honey you will know it is like waves coming into land and is one of the best feelings.... Myself I am a squirter I love to squirt all over my mans face and dick and he loves it to it drives him wild.....
Just curious but how do you even do that?
one opinion

Franklin, KY

#17 Mar 25, 2011
How to have multiple orgasms or squirt?
experienced

Lebanon, TN

#18 Mar 30, 2011
one opinion wrote:
How to have multiple orgasms or squirt?
for me as a female for me to squirt i have to be super turned on and usually with him at a certain angle
just saying

Clarksville, TN

#19 Apr 27, 2011
would love to see all that squirting going on
sunshine

White House, TN

#20 Jun 21, 2011
get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$500 for information on a pair of jeep doors st... 3 hr Guest 11
New Principal at CES 4 hr Farkus 53
Smith County 8 hr Resident of Smith... 2
Lawyer help 10 hr Opinion 2
Stolen Jeep doors in horseshoe bend 15 hr David Harrell 1
Smith co history book Dec 13 Historic 7
how do u find out who has a ci # (Jan '14) Dec 12 Forreal 36

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance