Dafuc

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Called in a to-go order at the Chinese joint in town. Walked in to get it and my feet stuck to their carpeted floor! What the ---- is that? Grease? Have they ever heard of shampooing carpet? Are they not aware that there is a carpet store merely across the street so they can get NEW carpet? I was thoroughly disgusted and ended up walking out without the food.
huh

Carthage, TN

#2 Apr 11, 2013
are u sure ya didn't step in some gum before ya went in
Intheknow

Charlotte, NC

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Sounds like a personal problem to me. I'm sure your drama-fit on Topix won't hurt their business. I ate there tonight as well and nothing stuck to my shoe! You did just what you should have done, so why get on here and whine about it?
Brandi

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2013
Intheknow wrote:
Sounds like a personal problem to me. I'm sure your drama-fit on Topix won't hurt their business. I ate there tonight as well and nothing stuck to my shoe! You did just what you should have done, so why get on here and whine about it?
I agree with this person.They're definitely not a clean restaurant.
blah

Cherryville, NC

#5 Apr 12, 2013
That place is really dirty! Not sure how they pass health inspections.
Dacia

Greer, SC

#6 Apr 12, 2013
blah wrote:
That place is really dirty! Not sure how they pass health inspections.
Your right. Their carpet is filthy. I don't wanna see the kitchen
notinhoney

Carthage, TN

#7 Apr 20, 2013
Not sure how they pass health inspection either. I was eating at the buffet one day and something fell on me from the ceiling tiles above. I looked at my plate ( I was standing where the food was being served) and a huge roach had fallen onto my plate of food from the ceiling. Man came over saying "Old building old building" I handed them the plate and said I could not eat there. I was too grossed out. They charged me full price anyways but gave the discount to the people behind me who were "Disturbed" by my outburst!

“looking”

Since: Oct 12

Adrian

#8 Apr 21, 2013
Yes the place sucks. You can get sick. Meow ....
Omg

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2013
notinhoney wrote:
Not sure how they pass health inspection either. I was eating at the buffet one day and something fell on me from the ceiling tiles above. I looked at my plate ( I was standing where the food was being served) and a huge roach had fallen onto my plate of food from the ceiling. Man came over saying "Old building old building" I handed them the plate and said I could not eat there. I was too grossed out. They charged me full price anyways but gave the discount to the people behind me who were "Disturbed" by my outburst!
Ewwwwww bless your heart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain clinic (Aug '14) 2 hr Inneed 9
Samantha Amber Lynn 5 hr Anonymous 12
who knows bout suspected arson to 54 vantrease rd? 16 hr yep 17
a.j.''s Bar drunks why aren't y'all doing some... 18 hr ha ha 7
Jonathan Lyda 21 hr resident 2
biggest hypocrite in Smith county Wed timbojumbo 6
tramp in the trailer park. Kristin. anyone know... Wed YouAintHeardMe 7
More from around the web

Carthage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE