Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

I hear they are selling the landfield so the buyer can burn trash and make gas. wont all that smoke go down the zinc mine air intake? would not want to be down there with all that smoke and whatever else is in the smoke.
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

They're not selling. Another company is coming in to run it for awhile but county is not selling.
whats up

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Not selling Nesbitt wants to go in business with a guy from Louisiana. Who cant run a landfill there. Because of violations with his land fill there. Sounds like another bad idea.
Cael

Gordonsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

whats up wrote:
Not selling Nesbitt wants to go in business with a guy from Louisiana. Who cant run a landfill there. Because of violations with his land fill there. Sounds like another bad idea.
That is an outright lie. Mayor Nesbitt is NOT going in business with a guy from Louisiana.
Not for sale

La Vergne, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Not for sale
Skycam99

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Are you sure that Nesbitt isn't selling the landfill? And has anyone heard if there was going to be any new jobs created with this company? People we had better start asking questions, you may be one who wants to keep your head in the sand, but Micheal Nesbitt has quit! He isn't trying to better Smith County, He has become so self centered, if you don't believe that, go to his office and ask to talk with him. Tell him that you are there to ask questions about how things are going in our county. See what kind of reception you get. Micheal is a snake in the grass, and is getting really comfortable with raising his head, as if he don't care who's watching. Don't be surprized with what every he does next. Micheal should just move on, find some other County to mess up. Please, for whatever he runs for next, send a message to him, DON"T VOTE FOR NESBITT EVER AGAIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Carthage Forum right now

Search the Carthage Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Vet 123,987
Subpeoned politicians 13 hr You are stupid 2
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 17 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 17 hr sally 8,462
any attractive single men 26-38? 21 hr david 12
Drug dealers 22 hr The peanut butter cookie 7
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Fri bob 8,504
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carthage Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carthage People Search