Anybody know her? Is she bad news?
LOL

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Why you fishin?
Courtney

White House, TN

#3 Sep 5, 2012
she is a sorry piece of shit that has chose drugs over her kids!
Ino

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Sep 7, 2012
You c alot of that goin on now
life is hard

Bristol, TN

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Let those without sin cast the first stone!
KERI THACKXTON

Scottsville, KY

#6 Sep 8, 2012
For ONE,if your going to talk bad about ME. Then I advise you spell my name correctly. KERI THACKXTON is the CORRECT way. IVE MADE MISTAKES,but NEVER NEVER NEVER did I choose drugs over my kids. COURTNEY, Im sure I know why you wanna talk crap. I advise YOU to grow up and leave my name out your mouth. This is not true. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME. YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU HEAR. THANKS. FOR YOUR INFO. RYLEE JACOB BASS && ELLA JADE WATSON ARE MY ENTIRE WORLD && I HAVE CUSTODY OF BOTH.:) && I HOPE THE WHOLE BIGGG MOUTH TOWN OF CARTHAGE SEES THIS AND THEY CAN RUN THEIR MOUTH ABOUT THISSS. IM BAD NEWS?? PEOPLE THAT GET ON HERE TO MAKE SHIT UP ABOUT PPL ARE IMMATURE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO LIFE. NOW I THINK IVE MADE MY POINT.

Carthage, TN

#7 Sep 13, 2012
you are not smart enough to make a point!!all you have ever done is steal,do dope and have sex with anyone. how many baby daddies will it take for MISS SLUT BUCKET !!!!LOL

Lebanon, TN

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Wow that is so mean. This site is pitiful everyone needs to look at the own back door before talking about others. Everyone has a past but that doesn't mean they are still the same person now. People do change.
guest wrote:
you are not smart enough to make a point!!all you have ever done is steal,do dope and have sex with anyone. how many baby daddies will it take for MISS SLUT BUCKET !!!!LOL
sad2say

United States

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wow that is so mean. This site is pitiful everyone needs to look at the own back door before talking about others. Everyone has a past but that doesn't mean they are still the same person now. People do change.
She screws every one over.. Ya ppl change this gurl will never no matter how many times she gone lie in ur face nd tell you she is sum than she not
Her hole intire life is lies and fakeness.. Stealing and sneaking u cant trust at all NEVER! Every time she get high she be stealin! Even becoming a mom 9 mo of being pregnant (x2) couldn't keep her from gettin high. Keri only gives a fck bout herself 4 real An she use losen her dad for a excuse. It sad but it ain't no reason fa her 2 acts the way she do herself or others. Her poor mother has nvr said NO.. Done more for her children one of the most hard workin moms and Keri treats her rotton maybe Keri's daughter will hate her for being so selfish one day! She should hav thought bout dat b4 she intentionally betrayd lied and stole frm everyone dat did care bout her! AGAIN ND AGAIN!
HangOnATick

Mount Juliet, TN

#10 Sep 21, 2012
She may have a lot of issues but that doesn't mean you have the right to blast her business and talk down about her. Let the girl live her life how she wants.
keri

Charlotte, NC

#11 Sep 21, 2012
I think your a beautiful girl. I dont know u personally but i have seen u with your kids and u seem like such a loving mom. Im sorry people have been talking crap. Keep your head up.
feelinsorry

Carthage, TN

#12 Oct 11, 2012
I know things tend to work out for the best and all but I bet its breaking Keri's heart how her lil boy is part of another loving family and another woman is living her dream...marrying her baby daddy and he is love with the woman of his dreams and her baby boy is another womans whole world. All her bff's saying what a cute family they are and how they are the cutest family ever. It has to hurt....she probably is regretting some stuff now.
hes mine

United States

#13 Oct 14, 2012
You let me find her cause Im gonna beat her ass.
??

Auburntown, TN

#14 Oct 14, 2012
hes mine wrote:
You let me find her cause Im gonna beat her ass.
Why?
who

Adrian, PA

#15 Oct 17, 2012
Who is the Watson that is a baby daddy ?
WhatTheWhat

Mount Juliet, TN

#16 Oct 17, 2012
That bitch is trash, has always been trash, and will always be trash. Can't turn a hoe into a housewife.
just saying

Carthage, TN

#17 Oct 17, 2012
Sounds like you HOs are just jelous of Keri...She must really be REALLY SPECIAL...
the truth

Lafayette, TN

#19 Dec 30, 2012
well she was just arrested for theft last night and fired. she is on dope again( not sure she ever stopped) she is irresponsible and DOES NOT have custody. the bad things i read on here i would've never believed had i not witnessed it. its a terrible thing.
Wondering

Charlotte, NC

#20 Dec 30, 2012
Where did she get caught steeling from?
aka

Carthage, TN

#21 Jan 2, 2013
keri a good person those witout sin case frist stone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Julia 145,898
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Jim 8,615
Go Owls!!!! 18 hr Gville bite me 1
Walmart 19 hr cheermom 2
jesus christ Fri wondering 1
Jeremy Greene Fri midtn 5
smith county farmers market Thu truth is 13
•••
•••

Carthage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••