Jeff Winfree County Commisioner and T...

Jeff Winfree County Commisioner and TWRA officer

Posted in the Carthage Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
buster

Clarksville, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2011
I think he needs to be off the county commision and fired from his job! You can see the story on channel 2 where he was hiring a male prostitute while on the job.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/16079935/twra-offic...
Carthage Christian

Portland, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2011
Does this slime ball have family that he's now betrayed?
whoareyoutotalk

Gordonsville, TN

#3 Nov 19, 2011
Carthage Christian wrote:
Does this slime ball have family that he's now betrayed?
Leave these people alone. The family has enough going on without a bunch of mouths butting in. There are children involved. Imagine your children or grandchildren in the same position. No I do not know any of them but I know its not right to subject them to the venom that is spewed on here.
buster

Bluff City, TN

#4 Nov 19, 2011
yes he has a kid. also according to news report he was seen leaving a firing range around midnight with a young child.
Also he put himself up for talk when he is a public offical and he behaves this way. He should resign.

White House, TN

#5 Nov 19, 2011
Well he should loose his job and God bless his family. If he was married I really feel sorry for his wife..
citizen

Brush Creek, TN

#6 Nov 19, 2011
He is one of Nesbitts right hand men. Ole Michael does not believe any one when he is warned about wrong doing. He has turned a blind eye to a lot a personnel problems over his term. And here is his logic, I ask them about it and they said they didn't do it. How stupid. I bet prisoners wish this jerk was a parole board officer. Everyone would get out. Oh they said they didn't do it......lol....how naive our mayor is to alot of things.
thatoneguy

York, SC

#7 Nov 20, 2011
Agree I mean if he didn't wanna be talked about on topix then he shouldn't of been paying for prostitutes and what not
thatoneguy

York, SC

#8 Nov 20, 2011
whoareyoutotalk wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave these people alone. The family has enough going on without a bunch of mouths butting in. There are children involved. Imagine your children or grandchildren in the same position. No I do not know any of them but I know its not right to subject them to the venom that is spewed on here.
we never said anything about the family.... It's not venom if its true I mean crap its easier to turn on the news and hear about it than turn on the internet type in topix and see it.... I say if its in the news then no harm no foul
Bystander

Jamestown, TN

#9 Nov 20, 2011
While there are many accusations and unanswered questions about the prior activity that as a parent make me a little sick to my stomach, we should be focusing on praying for the family and any that may have been hurt by this man.
Whatever his actions, this must be crushing to his family and friends that must be just reeling at this point.
If it turns out that his activities with kids were harmless and his only crime was the prostitution, then I would feel a bit sorry for him. Yes it's wrong, yes he should pay for the crime and lose his job if he was indeed on duty, but there's more to it.
It looks like this man had issues with his sexuality and couldn't admit to anyone his same-sex attraction, and felt the only "safe" way to satisfy those urges was anonymously and out of town, so no one would know and be hurt. He was probably doing this on the job because it was the only time he could be gone that long without raising suspicion in his family.(Not excusing that at all.) Ironically, that did him in. I'm not saying he was right in doing it, only that I feel sorry for anyone who feels like they can't be who they are openly.
That being said, if the activity was not harmless with the kids, throw him under the jail.
tufenuf

Shelbyville, TN

#10 Nov 20, 2011
Stunned! Shocked! I know his wife and her family well and they are good people.I really feel sorry for her and the kids.Sounds like he may be a pedophile and a fag.Should be fired and sent to jail if he is guilty.I have no sympathy for scum like this.Nesbit needs to open his eyes,sounds like TBI has a good case and is just getting started.IF this man is allowed in our schools around our children then we should raise hell with the superintendant and board enmass.
tufenuf

Shelbyville, TN

#11 Nov 20, 2011
Bystander wrote:
While there are many accusations and unanswered questions about the prior activity that as a parent make me a little sick to my stomach, we should be focusing on praying for the family and any that may have been hurt by this man.
Whatever his actions, this must be crushing to his family and friends that must be just reeling at this point.
If it turns out that his activities with kids were harmless and his only crime was the prostitution, then I would feel a bit sorry for him. Yes it's wrong, yes he should pay for the crime and lose his job if he was indeed on duty, but there's more to it.
It looks like this man had issues with his sexuality and couldn't admit to anyone his same-sex attraction, and felt the only "safe" way to satisfy those urges was anonymously and out of town, so no one would know and be hurt. He was probably doing this on the job because it was the only time he could be gone that long without raising suspicion in his family.(Not excusing that at all.) Ironically, that did him in. I'm not saying he was right in doing it, only that I feel sorry for anyone who feels like they can't be who they are openly.
That being said, if the activity was not harmless with the kids, throw him under the jail.
That wasn't his kid he was seen with,late at night,behind locked doors.Don't be naive!
knowit

Gordonsville, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2011
thatoneguy wrote:
<quoted text> we never said anything about the family.... It's not venom if its true I mean crap its easier to turn on the news and hear about it than turn on the internet type in topix and see it.... I say if its in the news then no harm no foul
Examine your life. Anything you wouldn't want talked about on Topix? Yes it is venom the way you phrase things. You don't know what happened and neither do I. If he was with children yes he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law not the topix court of public opinion.
knowit

Gordonsville, TN

#13 Nov 20, 2011
tufenuf wrote:
Stunned! Shocked! I know his wife and her family well and they are good people.I really feel sorry for her and the kids.Sounds like he may be a pedophile and a fag.Should be fired and sent to jail if he is guilty.I have no sympathy for scum like this.Nesbit needs to open his eyes,sounds like TBI has a good case and is just getting started.IF this man is allowed in our schools around our children then we should raise hell with the superintendant and board enmass.
What does Michael Nesbitt have to do with it? You were "stunned and shocked" and "know her and her family well" so why should he know something that you didn't?
tufenuf

Shelbyville, TN

#14 Nov 20, 2011
Did not say he should have known about it,but don't be saying he didn't do it when obviously the TBI has a good case already.Nothing worse than a law enforcement officer that can't follow the law.
jimbob

Lafayette, TN

#15 Nov 20, 2011
"Nesbit needs to open his eyes".Answer the question.What does Michael Nesbitt have to do with it?
knowit

Gordonsville, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2011
tufenuf wrote:
Did not say he should have known about it,but don't be saying he didn't do it when obviously the TBI has a good case already.Nothing worse than a law enforcement officer that can't follow the law.
Please show me the quote saying "he did not do it". I said this is not the place to decide guilt or innocence. HIS children are innocent and shouldn't have to heat all this crap from their friends. If he is guilty prosecute to the FULLEST extent but do it in a court of law.
Carthage Christian

Portland, TN

#17 Nov 20, 2011
What does the superintendent and board have to do with it?
tufenuf

Shelbyville, TN

#18 Nov 20, 2011
Alright now pay attention,I know thats must be asking a lot..."citizen" stated that he ask Nesbit about it and he said he did not do it,which means that Nesbit is defending him publicly...got it?And as far as the statement about the school...He comes to the schools for gradeschool wildlife show and tell or whatever you want to call it and I said if he is allowed back in the schools then we should complain.Gosh yall are slow!!!I guess yall think the TBI is just charging him and continuing the investigation for the fun of it?Did you even listen to the report on channel 2???Maybe you want your children around someone like this?
jimbob

Lafayette, TN

#19 Nov 20, 2011
Alright now pay attention,I know thats must be asking a lot."Quoted" by citizen "And here is his logic, I ask them about it and they said they didn't do it".Can you not read or comprehend.He was paraphrasing.Get it?
shineon

Gordonsville, TN

#20 Nov 20, 2011
tufenuf wrote:
Alright now pay attention,I know thats must be asking a lot..."citizen" stated that he ask Nesbit about it and he said he did not do it,which means that Nesbit is defending him publicly...got it?And as far as the statement about the school...He comes to the schools for gradeschool wildlife show and tell or whatever you want to call it and I said if he is allowed back in the schools then we should complain.Gosh yall are slow!!!I guess yall think the TBI is just charging him and continuing the investigation for the fun of it?Did you even listen to the report on channel 2???Maybe you want your children around someone like this?
Wow your srcasm is just scathing to all of us slow people on here. As far as I know God did not come down and make you the purveyor of all that is just and true. As for the news is concerned I do know enough to know that everything you hear on there is not true. You complain about anything you want to for that is certainly your right. I prefer for the facts to come to light. Would I want him around my children until then...no I wouldn't. I don't believe you will have to worry about that though. Don't always expect the worst out of a situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy Grisham 1 hr Curious 3
Smith county next/ lol 6 hr Funny 13
Possible concerning footage of CES Principal in... 10 hr Nosey Rosey 2
New Carthage elementary principal 14 hr bottlecap 20
Shawn Donnell Wed SMH 9
wreck Wed fed up citizen 7
Brittany larue (Feb '17) Wed Detective Brown 25

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance