Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

really wrote:
Oh topix topix topix place to run people in the ground, ruin families, and post lies and gossip!!
I wouldnt worry. This person is probably like the rest, methead, crackhead and some1 not wanting a job cause they cant go through a drug test and come clean. They probalby cant get any money other than to do stuff like this. Im taking up for him is cause i know him.i work, contribute to my bills and dont do drugs,so i can pass a drug test if i have to. This whoever she is has probaly been n & out of court and more than likely owes him money & cant pay. I have Never slep with Koolaide and yes he is my friend. He has helped donating to good causes.
BOBBY

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

i dont know about him raping people but i do know that he does not conduct good business with the bonding company....u have to accept cash...not pills, x boxs, and etc....that can get you in a lot of trouble kool aid
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

See Ur just stupid no one but you has said.anything about money or drugs. Ur the only one talking about ether so tell me how that Looks? I said he'll get what's coming nothing about givin money so get it right plus we've already got the ball rolling in the right direction the right way so once that starts u can't go back and ask for money
personally

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

BOBBY wrote:
i dont know about him raping people but i do know that he does not conduct good business with the bonding company....u have to accept cash...not pills, x boxs, and etc....that can get you in a lot of trouble kool aid
Danny Owens got away with all the above and did all the above. He still isnt n trouble. U can hold a title to anything u want to.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

personally wrote:
<quoted text>Danny Owens got away with all the above and did all the above. He still isnt n trouble. U can hold a title to anything u want to.
Yea you've got to be that weak azz bit** kol aid or someone closer than a friend cause Ur going outta Ur way to cheer for him. So be warned or let him know I'm comin and hells comin with me, done talkin about it
yeap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

I d do his wife in a heartbeat,she looks like she needs a younger man!!! She just has that look in her eyes!!!!!!! Bet it not that bad by judging body. O I so do her,I hate doing married women tho
personally

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

truth wrote:
<quoted text> Yea you've got to be that weak azz bit** kol aid or someone closer than a friend cause Ur going outta Ur way to cheer for him. So be warned or let him know I'm comin and hells comin with me, done talkin about it
I dont think he is 1 bit scared of what u put on topix. Sounds like ur the weak 1. U better have ur ducks n a row cause there is such a thing as karma...
better check urself

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

I don't know this man or anyone conected to him. I am just commenting on this post after reading. If you are lying to just get back at this man for pissin you off, Id be more worried about false alligations and slander. You better check urself cause they can trace ur IP Addy very easily.**BUT** If you r tellin the truth I'd keep my mouth shut and let the law deal with it. The man hasn't been charged with anything and till provin guilty he IS NOT!!!!!!If this is true then THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT without your help. Not taken either side.
Boo Boo Johnson

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

This is all Bullshit I know John He is full of shit 99 percent of the time but he knows his job and does it well and he sure in the hell is no rapest come on
stolen from

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Ok ok who wants to know the whole story? I know it all. Chicks name number address everything about her i thought She was my friend but i thought wrong so who wants to know?
personally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

If it is Brittany preston, no1 will believe it anyway. Kool aid, please dont go bail themm out..
truth

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Lol Sounds like this has happened a few times.
personally

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

truth wrote:
Lol Sounds like this has happened a few times.
I do know that Danny Owens use to get her out of everthing. Wonder how it will turn out now..
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

which kool-aid are yall talking about? Gordonsville?
van man

Pisgah Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

who wrote:
which kool-aid are yall talking about? Gordonsville?
Not the kool aid from g-ville. He is a retired teacher and works part-time driving a school bus.I don't know who this thread is about, but not the kool aid I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Carthage Forum right now

Search the Carthage Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min WTSenior 141,167
smith county farmers market 4 min no one 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 50 min REO 8,963
mayor sabra is hot 1 hr in need 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Sam The Man 8,589
Bridge Opening 4 hr Pityful 46
where to get a good massage 7 hr in need 1
2014 Election 21 hr totally confused 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carthage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000