Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9620 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#6465 Oct 4, 2012
BLACK PLAGUE please yes lets go back to the stone age folks

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#6466 Oct 4, 2012
mormon wrote:
BLACK PLAGUE please yes lets go back to the stone age folks
Woooooo! Sarcasm with no validity is not sarcasm. It is fear and ignorance, disguised as "humor".
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#6467 Oct 4, 2012
redistricting is a cure all

“Unknown”

Kingsport

#6468 Oct 4, 2012
mormon wrote:
redistricting is a cure all
How so, when it still has to pass through the supreme court? Thats like saying we will break down car bombs, and make them available to blow up in go carts and bicycles to. The "people" has to overthrow a government entirely, instead of leading right back to a different form of corruption.

Electoral votes are just as corrupt, as the people who truly "run" this entire planet.
MORMON

Elizabethton, TN

#6469 Oct 4, 2012
sir unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
How so, when it still has to pass through the supreme court? Thats like saying we will break down car bombs, and make them available to blow up in go carts and bicycles to. The "people" has to overthrow a government entirely, instead of leading right back to a different form of corruption.
Electoral votes are just as corrupt, as the people who truly "run" this entire planet.
I think we are on the same side but on the subject of immunization YES THE GOVERMENT NEEDS TO GET DO IT so everybody is immune ILLEGALS THROUGH THE CRACKS ?

“Unknown”

Kingsport

#6470 Oct 4, 2012
MORMON wrote:
<quoted text>I think we are on the same side but on the subject of immunization YES THE GOVERMENT NEEDS TO GET DO IT so everybody is immune ILLEGALS THROUGH THE CRACKS ?
Maybe so, Im not sure on where they lean with the entire entity of all these "required" immunizations. There is no way in hell though, it could be something for a "good" cause, I do know this. Especially based on how much Ive looked into, the absolute side effects of most of these shots. They can cause some real fucked up mental disorders and other diseases to be easily caught.

Also look into civil law, it provides the real global law(god law its called also) and the UCC laws, that the majority is exposed to. You do not have to follow the UCC law, which is the majority of laws in the world. Most of the new "laws" especially this topic, are just waivers" thats it, and are forced in silence, without explanation.

Take Care and If you get anymore information on the topics, then by all means please provide, Im interested in knowing more myself.
Joe

Union City, TN

#6471 Oct 4, 2012
no
hunter

Winchester, KY

#6473 Oct 5, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
if they requirew them they should pay for them

“Unknown”

Kingsport

#6474 Oct 5, 2012
KnightLord wrote:
There is another question of responsibility associated with this topic; the responsibility of paying for the immunizations. I have to say that if the government requires it, then the government should pay for it, without any exceptions.
But then again, I'm opposed to embedded taxes, benefits for veterans that fluctuate with the budget that year {just watch; socialized health care will be the same, and you won't like it}, and the sick, lame and addicted drawing disability checks while disabled veterans get turned down for disability increases that are decades overdue.
Do I have an axe to grind? Nope, I've got a whole danged tool shed, and I ain't even gotten started. LOL
Indeed, but too be honest, these new "laws" need to be checked of what actually is being said. In the case of these shots, they are only waivers and of course through "media", they claim to be mandatory. My general consent is, if the government is MAKING a person(s), do something, it can never have a good outcome. Especially, considering the side effects are 10 times worse than, the actual prevention.
Mary Z

Thomasville, NC

#6475 Oct 6, 2012
Is there a shot for meningitis?

“Unknown”

Kingsport

#6476 Oct 6, 2012
Mary Z wrote:
Is there a shot for meningitis?
As far as a cure or a possible defense against?
kette

Winchester, TN

#6477 Oct 6, 2012
This is interesting.
Leading World Bank Demographer: Vaccination Campaigns Part Of Population Reduction Policy
See Link:
http://explosivereports.com/

“Unknown”

Kingsport

#6478 Oct 6, 2012
kette wrote:
This is interesting.
Leading World Bank Demographer: Vaccination Campaigns Part Of Population Reduction Policy
See Link:
http://explosivereports.com/
Might as well go somewhere else, with that post. Your going to be called a nut or "truther", cause you speak of the US not being the greatest country in the world!

I mean for gods sake worry about real problems would ya...Like who is going to get voted off of big brother, the election, bad girls club reunion, whens next survivor coming on, obamas birth certificate, about people who done drugs before, tax receipts for Romney, when is American Idol going to come back, who too vote for sexiest man/woman of the year, what any thing CNN/Fox News tells you to worry about, your tax money going to welfare(while the rest goes to really good causes!), or all the other VITAL, things happening in our country, that needs immediate attention!

Forget shit like, an impossible recovery of economy,political corruption regardless of the party,world starvation, genocides,other news sources besides the government mass media,the truth of mass hysteria events, why the election and politics is all over the news, but never any news reporting why our country is about to go under, laws that are taking away every single bit of "freedoms".

You know the stupid ass "conspiracy" nut stuff, thats not talked about at work, or the stuff not reported in the news. The kind of shit that HAS, to be a lie, cause they do not know anything about it.

Take Care - Hopefully, you will get in the "real" world with everyone else one day, and start addressing real problems. Like totally! LMAO, LOL, ROFL, SMH, and whatever important redundant ass texts that I cannot think of.
lil one

Sunbright, TN

#6479 Oct 6, 2012
The reason we have more cases of autism is that the parameters used to diagnose the disease have changed over the years allowing children to be diagnosed earlier. This just happens to coincide with times in which shots are given. Correlation does not equal causation.

“Unknown”

Kingsport

#6480 Oct 6, 2012
lil one wrote:
The reason we have more cases of autism is that the parameters used to diagnose the disease have changed over the years allowing children to be diagnosed earlier. This just happens to coincide with times in which shots are given. Correlation does not equal causation.
What about the other proven facts, of diseases and neurological disorders that the immunizations, have been linked to?

Your right about research though, all these people through the history of humanity, has went and performed, way above our standards. Yet they did not have a psychologist,doctor, or even a friend, to name a disease or disorder they had. Lots of people, I shit you not, create their own diseases and cancer, by having them simply named to them. Same thing goes in general spread information, they hear information from MANY of close and media related sources, and assume it is correct, for the simple fact everyone else does.

Just a simple question, well a food for thought per say. When is the LAST time, you have seen the government do ANYTHING, for good, concerning its own citizens?
Haley

Franklin, TN

#6482 Oct 7, 2012
lil one wrote:
Absence of proof is NOT absolute proof.
moonman

Fairfield, CA

#6484 Oct 7, 2012
Tetanus shots, yes. Everything else, no. There's a better way to protect children from vaccines. It's called Cellfood. It's an immune system booster that you put in a drink.
WTH

Manchester, TN

#6485 Oct 7, 2012
Mycoplasma a bio-weapons agent.Lyme Disease,Chronic Fatique Syndrome,MS,Alzheimers, Fybermyalgia Gifts from the bio-weapon labs.And with a little help from the CDC,And the NIH.
Google"mycoplasma lyme and bio-warfare"
Go to the " indiadivine.org " and click that one.
Check out the Plum Island and Lyme also.
This is criminal.
PairAnnoyed

North Augusta, SC

#6487 Oct 8, 2012
WTH wrote:
Mycoplasma a bio-weapons agent.Lyme Disease,Chronic Fatique Syndrome,MS,Alzheimers, Fybermyalgia Gifts from the bio-weapon labs.And with a little help from the CDC,And the NIH.
Google"mycoplasma lyme and bio-warfare"
Go to the " indiadivine.org " and click that one.
Check out the Plum Island and Lyme also.
This is criminal.
And don't forget SpongeBob! He has been soaking up the youngins brainwaves for the past 15 years. This is the real reason for the increase in autism and ADHD.
Haley

Franklin, TN

#6488 Oct 8, 2012
moonman wrote:
Tetanus shots, yes. Everything else, no. There's a better way to protect children from vaccines. It's called Cellfood. It's an immune system booster that you put in a drink.
Tetanus isn't contagious - why on earth would you recommend a vaccine for it??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Greene (Apr '14) 6 hr wondering 16
Will Trump be President 7 hr Bullocks 7
sonic 21 hr Fizzled Out 7
D.T. McCalls (Sep '11) Thu Exposing them 30
Gordonsville Zinc mine (Feb '13) Wed interested 27
Black people Wed Your Mom 6
girl on register at McDonalds Jul 28 Relevant Image 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carthage Mortgages