Republicans aare stopping the USA from going back to work,causing trouble

Posted in the Carthage Forum

ALICE

Livingston, TN

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Send Diana Black out of Congress,she is only helping her husband and there company.
Plus she has voted to cut pay and benefits to working peopleexcept hers and she wants a raise..

Republicans are stopping the USA from going to work and diana black is in the middle of it all.

http://blog.syracuse.com/opinion/2012/06/blam ...

Blame Bush for starting Fast and Furious plan

I don't know why the Republicans are so upset with Operation Fast and Furious. It was started by President George W. Bush, and torture Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, as Operation Thunder. If the Republicans think it's such a bad deal, they should have investigated it when Bush started it, not when President Obama inherited it. Just like...

WATCH MSNBC EACH NIGHT FROM 6:00 TO 10:00 P.M...M-F FOR THE TRUTH GOING ON EACH DAY IN THE REPUBLICANS CONGRESS,THEY ARE DOING NOTHING ,BUT SENDING THE USA BACK 200 YEARS
really

Travelers Rest, SC

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Obama wants to take away money from the hard working people and give half to the lazy lowlifes sitting in their couch eating food stamp food and watching a tv that they paid for with the check drawn from my hard earned money. That's the problem in the USA.
Stelio Kontos

Gordonsville, TN

#3 Jun 21, 2012
ALICE wrote:
Send Diana Black out of Congress,she is only helping her husband and there company.
Plus she has voted to cut pay and benefits to working peopleexcept hers and she wants a raise..
Republicans are stopping the USA from going to work and diana black is in the middle of it all.
http://blog.syracuse.com/opinion/2012/06/blam ...
Blame Bush for starting Fast and Furious plan
I don't know why the Republicans are so upset with Operation Fast and Furious. It was started by President George W. Bush, and torture Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, as Operation Thunder. If the Republicans think it's such a bad deal, they should have investigated it when Bush started it, not when President Obama inherited it. Just like...
WATCH MSNBC EACH NIGHT FROM 6:00 TO 10:00 P.M...M-F FOR THE TRUTH GOING ON EACH DAY IN THE REPUBLICANS CONGRESS,THEY ARE DOING NOTHING ,BUT SENDING THE USA BACK 200 YEARS
So you're one of the three people that watch that channel,huh. Anyone that believes anything on that station, after all the times they've been caught lying and editing footage and audio tape, is beyond help and should expect the men in white to take them away at any minute.
tufenuf

Shelbyville, TN

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Alice in Wonderland! Aare you stupid or ignorandt!MSNBS!
Bob Todd

Gordonsville, TN

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Alice, you and your scumbag TV station are way behind.
READ THIS: http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/20/another-ret...
tufenuf

Shelbyville, TN

#6 Jun 22, 2012
Heard that Bush was also to blame for extinction of the dinosaurs and anything else that goes wrong up to the year 3000.
Titanium78

Scottsville, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2012
You are telling Republicans to watch MSNBC? A leftist propoganda machine? Truth?/smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hands up..dont shoot 20 hr Mack 35
usps 23 hr Soooo 15
Misty shadix Fri Jesse Lopez 1
Ej anderson (Nov '11) Fri Know Him 11
who knows ej Anderson Fri Know Him 35
jackie wilburn funeral (Nov '11) Thu Truth 30
lying snitch never gets in trouble no matter wh... Thu well 4
More from around the web

Carthage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE