E29614 license plate
Concerned

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2012
To the idiot driving the white car with E29614 license plate (emergency tag)...please slow down. The speed limit is not 100 MPH in town.

The two yellow lines in the center of the road define your inside boundary while the white line is your outside. Please keep your car in between the yellow and white lines.

Your emergency tag does not exempt you from the rules of the road. Lose your attitude before you lose your life or worse, cause someone else to lose theirs.

Please drive safe!
Cloan

Orange, CA

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Did you see where he went? Chances are he may have been responding but if he was he should had been using lights and siren. All responders should use caution and due care to the public. Just curious to know if he went to Sonic for happy hour.
Inbreaded

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2012
These privately owned volunteer vehicles do not have the same privileges as emergency vehicles
Thier auto insurance doesn't cover them when on these "emergency missions"
Watch out for these nuts!!!!
mad hatter

Gordonsville, TN

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Inbreaded wrote:
These privately owned volunteer vehicles do not have the same privileges as emergency vehicles
Thier auto insurance doesn't cover them when on these "emergency missions"
Watch out for these nuts!!!!
You sound kind of stupid.
Inbreaded

Clover, SC

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Call me what you want
I sat on a jury in sumner co that settled a lawsuit for damages caused by one of these idiots!!!
His insurance was released from liable and they're not immune from traffic laws
E40066 another one

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Another one... Black car with tag E40066 on exit ramp in Gordonsville. Apparently anyone can get one of these plates.

Since: Nov 12

Hollywood, AL

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Don't hate. Our emergency responders may need to respond to YOU one day.

One LOVE
wait

White House, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2012
heck half of the emergency plates I see ALSO have a handicap tag on the rear view mirror! Doesnt make sense to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why this black man voting for trump 51 min datthugdayron 1
Restaurant 56 min datthugdayron 14
mine 1 hr Drugs are the Devil 2
Pageant 8 hr Pageants f 12
Walton Manor Apartments Jul 27 LOL 5
Trump Jul 26 funny face 11
Using pre trial for 1st charge ever? Jul 26 Jim 2

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance