Richard Albriton
RIP

Shelbyville, TN

#1 Sep 19, 2012
My prayers go out to the family.....
wow

Charlotte, NC

#2 Sep 19, 2012
What happened
RIP

Shelbyville, TN

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Heard that he was found dead in his home last night....that's all I know.
Prayers

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Sep 19, 2012
I just hope people on here will have some respect. I will be praying for his family!
dang

Tulsa, OK

#5 Sep 19, 2012
rip bro
funeral private

Portland, TN

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Death of a child is always devastating and painful.I believe most folks mean well, but
having to meet and greet "ALL" is an awesome
struggle. Many funerals seem to have a "CIRCUS
LIKE ATMOSPHERE" AND LACKS THE RESPECT FOR THE
FAMILY TO GRIEVE and BOND TOGATHER AT THIS SAD TIME.Prayers,LOVE,AND PEACE to the family! Just
my thoughts.
molly

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Rip Richard,i will keep your family in my prayers God Bless
Robert Toddson Williams

Gordonsville, TN

#8 Sep 20, 2012
funeral private wrote:
Death of a child is always devastating and painful.I believe most folks mean well, but
having to meet and greet "ALL" is an awesome
struggle. Many funerals seem to have a "CIRCUS
LIKE ATMOSPHERE" AND LACKS THE RESPECT FOR THE
FAMILY TO GRIEVE and BOND TOGATHER AT THIS SAD TIME.Prayers,LOVE,AND PEACE to the family! Just
my thoughts.
Death of a child??
The man was 42 years old.
sam

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Robert Toddson Williams wrote:
<quoted text>Death of a child??
The man was 42 years old.
well said!
sad

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Robert Toddson Williams wrote:
<quoted text>Death of a child??
The man was 42 years old.
What happened to him ? Do they know yet ?
guest

Lebanon, TN

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Well he was still someones child. Does not matter how old he was good gosh have some sympathy
Robert Toddson Williams wrote:
<quoted text>Death of a child??
The man was 42 years old.
guest

Lebanon, TN

#12 Sep 20, 2012
ive known the family for yrs and i remember goin into tnt market close to home and he would be there ringing me up idk telling how many times.. he was a highly respected individual in the business community and the drag racing community as well.. ive raced at the valley several times and always was there.. rip you was a good man and always will be
respect

Gallatin, TN

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Robert Toddson Williams wrote:
<quoted text>Death of a child??
The man was 42 years old.
Regardless of his age he was still a son to his parents that will probably always see their kids as children!! Have some respect for him and his family! Btw he was 44 not 42.
Robert Toddson Williams

Gordonsville, TN

#14 Sep 21, 2012
respect wrote:
<quoted text> Regardless of his age he was still a son to his parents that will probably always see their kids as children!! Have some respect for him and his family! Btw he was 44 not 42.
Everyone is someones "child" and nothing I said was disrespectful you freakin' idiots...Geez
shamwow

Kansas City, MO

#15 Sep 21, 2012
I knew him also but know this is the kind of thing that happens to you when your a drugaddict you body can only take so much abuse he was too young to die
growup

United States

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Robert Toddson Williams wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone is someones "child" and nothing I said was disrespectful you freakin' idiots...Geez
sounded like it to me as you had nothing nice to say!! GET YOUR UNDERWEAR OUT OF YOUR ASS AND CHILL....FUCKTARD
Robert Toddson Williams

Gordonsville, TN

#17 Sep 22, 2012
growup wrote:
<quoted text> sounded like it to me as you had nothing nice to say!! GET YOUR UNDERWEAR OUT OF YOUR ASS AND CHILL....FUCKTARD
I guess if you move out of your parents house before your 44 maybe you wont be considered such a child...Idiot.
geez

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Robert Toddson Williams wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if you move out of your parents house before your 44 maybe you wont be considered such a child...Idiot.
Just shutup babbling there is no point to keep talking about a man being a child or not when he passed. Grow up honey!!
sad

United States

#19 Sep 22, 2012
well do they know why he passed away ? 44 is fairly young to be found dead.
why

Portland, TN

#20 Sep 24, 2012
I heard there were 2 memorial services for RICHARD
why if this is true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nanny 42 min Democrats are gross 5
James alcorn 9 hr C Jay 1
Carthage Snitches Tue Me me me 3
girls dating old men for money drugs ect (Jan '12) Tue My experience 28
Jimmy Scoggins Mon Friend 4
In and out of jail Feb 17 localcitizen 4
Student arrested? Feb 17 Again 8

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carthage Mortgages