not at all

sometimes

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MCcall

White House, TN

#1 Aug 26, 2012
i used to think he was the right guy for the job, he wil not get my vote again nor my family's money
mookie

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Crooked as hell snake in the grass

Bethpage, TN

#3 Aug 26, 2012
now thats funny as hell right there..a mccall calling somebody a crook...lmao!!
SMITH COUNTY TRUTH

White House, TN

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Wonder how this poll is going to be
dumb

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2012
I think so
shut up dork

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2012
SMITH COUNTY TRUTH wrote:
Wonder how this poll is going to be
OMG, the troll is still around.
For the rest of you did you even notice the first comment?
#1 I doubt the McCalls are interested in topix.
#2 If you are going to comment on someone being crooked them dont show your cards by stating that you would give money to the sherrif in the first place.
vancamp

Springfield, TN

#7 Sep 1, 2012
he hill never be sheriff again
My 3 cents worth

Portland, TN

#8 Sep 2, 2012
vancamp wrote:
he hill never be sheriff again
..........Steve has been the best and most honest sheriff that we have had in many years and guaranteed to be your next sheriff...All you haters are nothing buy druggies or thiefs...
RELEASE THE HOUNDS

Atlanta, GA

#10 Sep 3, 2012
I'm telling you what i know for 100% fact this S.O.B. is a crooked as they come and can't figure out how in the hell he got voted in.
sly

Springfield, TN

#11 Sep 19, 2012
wow guess the public really thinks he is
sly

Springfield, TN

#12 Sep 23, 2012
wonder how hoppers mother in law got the job of cleaning the jail offices fing crooked sum beach
religous

Springfield, TN

#13 Sep 29, 2012
public still thinks he is crooked wow
Watcher

Charlotte, NC

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Just like lankford he is keeping our tax money in his family. I wonder if that job was posted for the public, he does not post any others.
JPM

Shelby, NC

#15 Oct 3, 2012
They take applications 24-7
Watcher

Charlotte, NC

#16 Oct 3, 2012
And you would know that how deputy ? You are such a joke.
JPM

Shelby, NC

#17 Oct 3, 2012
I believe, now correct me if I'm wrong, they are open 24-7. Maybe abit of sarcasm there for you highly edjamecated people.
mad hatter

Smithville, TN

#18 Oct 4, 2012
Don fans, Ronnie Fan talk all you want, Hopper will be next sheriff. Ronnie your like Bass was at county executive, just won becaues everyone wanted the other guy out, but had yor chance for for relection until you made a mockery of the office by letting other seem to run. Bass couldn't operate without the Barnes lady that took his freaking office over an Ronnie couldn't keep the EMS Director off the S O frequency or out of the SO's business so people laughed both right out of office.
stroker ace

Springfield, TN

#19 Oct 4, 2012
the truth is in the money spent just wait till it is posted in the paper how much hopper spent during his term vs anybody else this will tell all and the sheriff is on the board of directors at the task force and we all know how they operate policing for profits?
JPM

White House, TN

#20 Oct 4, 2012
Hopper will spend more because he is running a bigger office with more employees than other Sheriff's. Just as any other person would have.
Fact

Providence, UT

#21 Oct 4, 2012
JPM wrote:
Hopper will spend more because he is running a bigger office with more employees than other Sheriff's. Just as any other person would have.
More is acceptable, his excessive spending is not! His expenses should be offset to an extent due to the larger office housing more state prisoners, but they keep rising with nothing to show for it except the money spent on vehicles. Word on the street is he is a one term-er also. To prove my point anyone else heard this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bellacinos pizza in gordonsville 7 hr Doodoo Boo 11
Rachel Upchurch 11 hr Rachel Upchurch 3
Courtney Bass 17 hr So many 2
Deceitful girls 19 hr hot lips 11
Is that camela donoho girl pregnant? (Nov '14) 22 hr Curious 10
Trump Thu Relevant Image 4
Mindy Washer Jun 29 Kara 12

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance