ArcCatledog

Gainesboro, TN

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Well I guess by now all of the good people of Carthage no that I am A liar and a thief. You was warned by several people on this site,but would not listen to them. So I am goig to saddle up and ride off and see who I can screw next. It was fun while it lasted.....
mad as hell

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Sep 12, 2012
you are one sick sob
realitybytes

Cottontown, TN

#3 Sep 12, 2012
and from what I hear from people in the know, you sell stolen merchandise and that is why you are changing your name...keep up and you will be run out of town. And most businesses that use that building seem to go out f business quick.
no worries

Carthage, TN

#4 Sep 12, 2012
the fires of hell await you
mad as hell

Gainesboro, TN

#5 Sep 12, 2012
the other people at the business is honest people one guy told me the russ guy was the prolem over there he was seling his stuff and keeping the money and he is not over there anymore and the nice lady with the candles is trying to get new vendors in there i feel sorry for them trying to clean his mess up
OnToYou

Carthage, TN

#6 Sep 12, 2012
mad as hell wrote:
the other people at the business is honest people one guy told me the russ guy was the prolem over there he was seling his stuff and keeping the money and he is not over there anymore and the nice lady with the candles is trying to get new vendors in there i feel sorry for them trying to clean his mess up
Duh, dude, on to you and your multiple posts, even the one saying youíre ARC-dog. This puts you in the shit category youíre putting him in. Now go beat off on your dog you a**hole.
mad as hell

Gainesboro, TN

#7 Sep 12, 2012
OnToYou wrote:
<quoted text>Duh, dude, on to you and your multiple posts, even the one saying youíre ARC-dog. This puts you in the shit category youíre putting him in. Now go beat off on your dog you a**hole.
just because you beat your dogs meat and suck him off dosen't mean we all do it maybe you would even suck on arcdog or may you already have if you gonna take up for him
OnToYou

Carthage, TN

#8 Sep 13, 2012
mad as hell wrote:
<quoted text>just because you beat your dogs meat and suck him off dosen't mean we all do it maybe you would even suck on arcdog or may you already have if you gonna take up for him
Once again, a**hole, youíre making multiple posts. You can accuse, hurl insults, be pissed, sad or glad but you started the tread just to stir up shit.
mad as hell

Gainesboro, TN

#9 Sep 13, 2012
OnToYou wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, a**hole, youíre making multiple posts. You can accuse, hurl insults, be pissed, sad or glad but you started the tread just to stir up shit.
well stirring shit is better than talking shit to women and stealing from people so just go play with your dogs and find that dumb ass catledog and play with him to
OnToYou

Carthage, TN

#10 Sep 13, 2012
mad as hell wrote:
<quoted text>well stirring shit is better than talking shit to women and stealing from people so just go play with your dogs and find that dumb ass catledog and play with him to
And you go start another thread posing as someone else and then answer your own posts. Yep, I believe that makes you a liar too, in addition to being a shit dabbler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordonsville Homecoming OMG! (Sep '14) 1 hr Magic Mike 32
what do you know. about him 3 hr sam 5
Cute nerd girl at Wal-mart (May '14) 5 hr Kelsey 4
hands up..dont shoot Fri Mack 35
usps Fri Soooo 15
Misty shadix Fri Jesse Lopez 1
Ej anderson (Nov '11) Fri Know Him 11
More from around the web

Carthage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE