pimpin

Lafayette, TN

#1 Nov 28, 2012
ne one kno him?
Jordan Prichard

White House, TN

#2 Nov 29, 2012
I used to live right down the road from him and his family. With him being several years older than me we didn't really talk much but I always thought he was a good guy.
just another person

Lafayette, TN

#3 Dec 20, 2012
heard he got another girl from macon prego
STFU

Lebanon, TN

#4 May 10, 2013
Heard you need to shut your mouth bout what ya dont know mk
Which One

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2015
I believe there are at least two Josh Gregory's in this area. Please be careful when posting.
YOUR INFO

Carthage, TN

#6 Jun 25, 2015
Which One wrote:
I believe there are at least two Josh Gregory's in this area. Please be careful when posting.
You are correct.. Here is what I found...
Just google there are” Two JOSH”S”

#1 Josh Gregory was a solid special teams performer for the Commodores as a third-year contributor... Saw action in eight regular season games, primarily on coverage units... Credited with two tackles in win over UAB.

#2 On the surface, Josh Gregory is just an average guy. He collects stamps, and goes for walks near his home . But it's what's under the surface that makes him extraordinary -- specifically, what's flowing in his veins. Every bag of blood is precious, but Joshs' blood is particularly extraordinary," says Falkenmire. "His blood is actually used to make a life-saving medication, given to moms whose blood is at risk of attacking their unborn babies. Every batch of Anti-D has come from Joshs' blood.

I guess either one has done a lot!!! GO JOSH!
Moral Character

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2015
Everyone makes mistakes. How we resolve our faults establishes character. When it comes to illegitimate children, there is more than one ghost hiding in the closet.
Bahhahaha

United States

#8 Monday May 23
just another person wrote:
heard he got another girl from macon prego
He said if she didn't have an abortion they couldn't be together anymore he doesn't give a damn about his kids
DamnBitch

United States

#9 Tuesday May 24
Bahhahaha wrote:
<quoted text>

He said if she didn't have an abortion they couldn't be together anymore he doesn't give a damn about his kids
She died while pregnant lost the baby and hemoraged bled to death. She was a friend of mine. He never even said anything about it. He just got another girl pregnant and married her. It's $hitty how he never asked anything about my friend and she died while carrying his baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good guy 4 hr wondering 14
Anastasia Coleman 9 hr mtungalfiq 90
Hmm. Watch your backs folks. 10 hr Just sick of stup... 2
Misty shadix (Apr '15) 13 hr Guycandy 10
chris roach and danielle roach Sat 01 black opps 3
Erica Evans Sat Really 8
William Bonnel Company in carthage Tn. (Jul '10) Sat Green 170
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carthage Mortgages