Try the County jail....
Hmm

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Sep 23, 2010
She is not in jail.
really

Portland, TN

#4 Sep 23, 2010
You're probably confusing her with her sister, I seriously doubt shes in jail. I believe she has her sisters kids cause SHEs the one constantly in and out of jail.
F Y I

Portland, TN

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Michelle has at least one of the kids...Priscilla IS the one 'constantly in and out of jail' as you put it. She may not be in jail at the moment. That was just a suggestion.

Its funny how people that don't even know them apart are trying to tell stuff......Trust me I know which one of the sisters I am speaking about. I may not 'hang out' with them anymore or keep tabs on them from day to day, but I can tell you Michelle has her oldest daughter and Scott's mom has the younger two....I don't know where her son is living.

I don't know how or where Priscilla is for sure, but the kids are doing just fine (the girls are for sure).
really

Portland, TN

#6 Sep 23, 2010
you are right, I got the names wrong. Michelle is the one with the kids. My bad.
lola

Lynchburg, TN

#7 Sep 26, 2010
really wrote:
you are right, I got the names wrong. Michelle is the one with the kids. My bad.
why is everyone always gossipin? why not worry about your own troubles n bizz!
FYI

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Nothing I've posted is gossip.....its the honest truth! Sorry if I offended anyone, a question was asked, I answered it to the best of my ability. No one even mentioned what she has been in jail for or why she doesn't have custody of her own kids...now THAT would be gossip. Get off your high horse, nobody said anything bad about her.

Furthermore, you don't know who I am so, maybe, it is my "bizz"!
lola

White House, TN

#9 Sep 29, 2010
my feelings are not hurt.i no the truth the bible says judge n be judged.i no them personally and the are all good girls who made bad decisions don't we all.
tami richardson

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2010
i no them very well nloved all of them very much all of them nscott to there was a few of us that walked a mile in those shoes so who r we to judge she is still my best friend luv u cilly
Stewart

Monterey, TN

#11 Oct 8, 2010
Priscilla ant got none of her kids, Scott'S mother has then all. But she supposed 2 b doing good,workin at the store in smith co.
lil wild child

Rock Hill, SC

#12 Oct 8, 2010
tami richardson wrote:
any one know where she is and how she and her family are. i really miss her
Yeah priscilla is in the pen and scott is home doing really good staying straight and working full time

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 26, 2012
my mother (priscilla) is doing GREAT ! she is no longer n the pin & she is doing WAY better than scott . & no scotts mother does not have ALL the kids . she has the 2 that are scotts . me & my older brother justin are grown now . but yall dont know nothin bout her so shut up . & tami we love you too message me on facebook & ill let u know where mom livin now .(:
Straight truth

Lebanon, TN

#14 Mar 13, 2012
lil wild child wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah priscilla is in the pen and scott is home doing really good staying straight and working full time
Scott is out been out for a min and he is working full time but not how you think, you can not teach a old dog new tricks if you know what I mean, he does what he knows best
just saying

White House, TN

#15 Mar 14, 2012
I seen Scott in Lebanon with Julie Key. I think her maiden name was Julie Meadows.
Straight truth

Lebanon, TN

#16 Mar 14, 2012
ya they stay there a bunch

Since: Mar 12

Columbus, NC

#17 Mar 15, 2012
Straight truth looks like you got too much time on your hands. Need to mind your own business and stay out of mine
Straight truth

Lebanon, TN

#18 Mar 16, 2012
well everyone needs to keep off Silla, she is doing really good, and stop hypin you up, when your doin what your doin and it is my business because people like you need to be stopped, yall are is whats taking us down, everyone was better off with you away instead of infecting everyone with what you do and thats the straight truth
crazy bitch

Davidson, NC

#19 Feb 10, 2014
Priscilla is scum and will never amount to anything... She cant live out in society long. then shes goes right back in to jail or the pin. She brings everyone around her down
justsayin

Ellenboro, NC

#20 Mar 5, 2014
Julie isn't hangin around scott anymore she's moved away and doing a lot better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tramp in the trailer park. Kristin. anyone know... 1 hr old friend 6
who knows ej Anderson 9 hr A girl 37
Chad and Rachel May 24 trojan 10
Old Feed Mill In South Carthage (Feb '14) May 24 trojan 13
smoking cat turds May 24 trojan 3
biggest hypocrite in Smith county May 23 real deal 5
Joe green May 23 dont know you guys 6
More from around the web

Carthage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE