New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18394 Mar 29, 2013
Instead of acknowledging it is possible to have a valid point-of-view that is different than the president’s, the long knives have come out to plunge into the back of a famous black neurosurgeon who worked his way up from poverty to the top.

The left-wingers know his story is a powerful counter-point to the “woe is me,” everyone’s-a-victim-and-should -be-on-the-government-dole narrative, and therefore, he has to be destroyed.

Watch your back Dr. Ben Carson.

Location hidden

#18395 Mar 29, 2013
Carson is a Professor of Neurosurgery, Oncology, Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics at Johns Hopkins University.[2] He was inspired to pursue a career in medicine when he heard stories in church of missionary doctors and their ability to heal people physically, mentally, and spiritually. At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery. He is also a Co-Director of The Johns Hopkins Craniofacial Center. Carson used to perform 450–500 surgeries per year.
According to Johns Hopkins Hospital: "Dr. Carson focuses on traumatic brain injuries, brain and spinal cord tumors, achondroplasia, neurological and congenital disorders, craniosynostosis, epilepsy and trigeminal neuralgia. He is also interested in maximizing the intellectual potential of every child." [2]

Carson's hand-eye coordination and three-dimensional reasoning skills made him a gifted surgeon.[3] After medical school, he became a neurosurgery resident at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Starting off as an adult neurosurgeon, Carson became more interested in pediatrics. He believed that with children, "what you see is what you get,[3]... when they're in pain they clearly show it with a frown on their face or when they are happy they show it by smiling brightly."

Carson's other surgical innovations have included the first intrauterine procedure to relieve pressure on the brain of a hydrocephalic fetal twin, and a hemispherectomy,[when?] in which a young girl suffering from uncontrollable seizures had one half of her brain removed.[citation needed]

In 1987, Carson made medical history by being the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins (the Binder twins) who had been joined at the back of the head (craniopagus twins). The 70-member surgical team, led by Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently.

This is the man that the left wants to destroy, because his success and practical vision is counter to the obama and democratic plantation narrative of minorities being victims incapable of any success without government intervention and manipulation. How dare he leave the plantation.
Pedophile Spike

Corinth, NY

#18396 Mar 29, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text> sniffing obamas' ass.
Actually, I sniff infant and small children's ass'es.

Cuz I'm a pedaphile.

Named Spike

Location hidden

#18397 Mar 30, 2013
Pedophile Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I sniff infant and small children's ass'es.
Cuz I'm a pedaphile.
Named Spike
Do you know why you don't read any opposing posts?
Because you can't, you are an abject moron, the perfect leftist democrat.
Anyone

New York, NY

#18398 Mar 30, 2013
Dont matter
anyone

New York, NY

#18399 Mar 30, 2013
Don't waste your time!!
nobody

New York, NY

#18400 Mar 30, 2013
lol
Lol

Danielson, CT

#18402 Mar 30, 2013
Nobody
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18403 Mar 30, 2013
Instead of acknowledging it is possible to have a valid point-of-view that is different than the president’s, the long knives have come out to plunge into the back of a famous black neurosurgeon who worked his way up from poverty to the top.
The left-wingers know his story is a powerful counter-point to the “woe is me,” everyone’s-a-victim-and-should -be-on-the-government-dole narrative, and therefore, he has to be destroyed.
Watch your back Dr. Ben Carson.
Once a dingleberry, always a dingleberry, his views are not different than the presidents. You are so ignorant that it went right over your narrow mind. Education, fairness in taxation, cooperation in governing, etc....... What kind of a moron are you that you can't even present a discussion topic without losing the debate on your own . Idiot. Idiot . Idiot. DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#18404 Mar 30, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Once a dingleberry, always a dingleberry, his views are not different than the presidents. You are so ignorant that it went right over your narrow mind. Education, fairness in taxation, cooperation in governing, etc....... What kind of a moron are you that you can't even present a discussion topic without losing the debate on your own . Idiot. Idiot . Idiot. DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!
One needs to take it easy on mr dingleberry because his level of Polish, as far as I could read it was all swear words with a few simpleton words thrown in, meaning he is from Greenpoint. You have to excuse the likes of him.

Location hidden

#18406 Mar 30, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Once a dingleberry, always a dingleberry, his views are not different than the presidents. You are so ignorant that it went right over your narrow mind. Education, fairness in taxation, cooperation in governing, etc....... What kind of a moron are you that you can't even present a discussion topic without losing the debate on your own . Idiot. Idiot . Idiot. DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!
Everytime you open your mouth, the fool comes out.

Location hidden

#18407 Mar 30, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
One needs to take it easy on mr dingleberry because his level of Polish, as far as I could read it was all swear words with a few simpleton words thrown in, meaning he is from Greenpoint. You have to excuse the likes of him.
Bardzo dobrze, dzi&#281;kuj&#281;. A Pan?

Location hidden

#18408 Mar 30, 2013
School children can't see the White House on their spring break because obama is saving money, so he sends his sasha and malia to the Bahamas for their spring break, the hypocricy of this president and his followers is mind numbing.

Location hidden

#18409 Mar 30, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sk&#261;d Pan jest?
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18410 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Everytime you open your mouth, the fool comes out.
Everytime you open you mouth i smell feces cuz you are brimming to your lips.
voter

New York, NY

#18411 Mar 31, 2013
Just vote

Location hidden

#18412 Mar 31, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Everytime you open you mouth i smell feces cuz you are brimming to your lips.
Is that the best you got, fool?
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18413 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that the best you got, fool?
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and SHIT a better argument than that. You're so ugly, when you were born your mom said "What a treasure" and your dad said "Yea lets go bury it"! I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. I'll bet you break wind under the covers and get high on your own fumes Dingleberry.

Location hidden

#18414 Mar 31, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and SHIT a better argument than that. You're so ugly, when you were born your mom said "What a treasure" and your dad said "Yea lets go bury it"! I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. I'll bet you break wind under the covers and get high on your own fumes Dingleberry.
You are the east end of a west bound horse.
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18415 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You are the east end of a west bound horse.
You are a Dingleberry on my east end. The best part of you ran down your mothers leg ( who by the way has a bigger penis than you ). Your birth certificate is an apology from a condom manufacturer. At birth the doctor thought you were so ugly he threw you in the trash and handed your mother the placenta by mistake. Your mother protested, Lord only knows why- big mistake as it turns out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public hearing set to discuss the harboring of ... Dec 16 duh 1
Harrisville haunted trail to continue this weekend Dec 5 missy 3
kim pate Dec 3 reallydude 9
Fort drum living quarters for single private? Nov 30 wrfruthinking 2
New Law Signed by Coumo Nov '14 surprised 4
Copenhagen Village Resident Nov '14 onlooker 4
Copenhagen Fire Dept Rules Oct '14 Makemelaugh 25
Carthage Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web