Any thoughts????

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 10, 2010
You don't even want to know my thoughts on her.... Omg
get it right

Harrison, NJ

#3 Sep 10, 2010
For all you idiots out there it is beirman not bierman when will you guys learn to spell a name. Angies a good person weve all had our problems no one on here can say they are perfect so stop putting people down.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2010
Why not all of you people who keep posting peoples names on blast here go build up some courage, and go say something to their faces. This is immature, and stupid. I cannot expect much out of you Carthage people though.
Carthage god

Glenfield, NY

#5 Apr 5, 2011
I hate her she gave me herpes.
lenny

Watertown, NY

#7 Jul 25, 2011
she is dirty and a horrible mother who cheats on her husband
eww

Waterbury, CT

#8 Jul 29, 2011
Who would marry her? Or have kids with her?!! Were they drunk?! She may be somewhat pretty on the outside, but selfish and ugly on the inside.
toooofunny

Springfield, MA

#9 Aug 15, 2011
Haha aparrently travis pashaw wanted all that nastiness lmfao
carthage

Watertown, NY

#10 Aug 17, 2011
you people are sad get a life
unknownnnn

Holden, MA

#11 Aug 20, 2011
Lol angies a hoe n doesn't take care of her kids! & I love how she thinks travis is so loyall to her bahahaha snorkle dick gives it to every girl he can... he likes the young girls CARLY BRINKLEYYY.... I'm also pretty sure him and kassandra were seeing eachother and he wanted to marry her... but kassandra was the only girl always there for him. Then the slut angie spread her legs like butter haha thatts ok she's got something coming to her

Location hidden

#12 Aug 20, 2011
unknownnnn wrote:
Lol angies a hoe n doesn't take care of her kids! & I love how she thinks travis is so loyall to her bahahaha snorkle dick gives it to every girl he can... he likes the young girls CARLY BRINKLEYYY.... I'm also pretty sure him and kassandra were seeing eachother and he wanted to marry her... but kassandra was the only girl always there for him. Then the slut angie spread her legs like butter haha thatts ok she's got something coming to her
You realize that u posted something a minute ago under the name Kassandra from the same city and state. U don't need to pretend your someone else lol everyone who knows Angie knows she is a shi**y parent.
kassandra

Worcester, MA

#13 Aug 20, 2011
For the last person to comment I haven't commented anything on this post I could give 2 f**** about angie or travis n idk who that is but its not me thanks

Location hidden

#14 Aug 21, 2011
Boy then she really must know A LOT of people in MA. What are u 3? Right now your being just as immature as she is.
grow up

Watertown, NY

#15 Aug 23, 2011
You people are sad you dont know a thing about angie and travis you guys are just a bunch a chicken shit losers that like to spread rumors and lies about people while hiding behind a computer and a fake name.i think its funny that years from now they will still be happy together and all you losers will just be going on with your SAD SAD lives......and to the idiot that had something bad to say about travis if u knew anything at all you would know that they were not together when he had his run ins with those girls....so like i said just a bunch of lies and bullshit.....

Location hidden

#16 Aug 23, 2011
No one CARES about Angies relationship status. She's a shitty person in general.
julia

Danielson, CT

#17 Mar 21, 2013
I met her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copenhagen Fire Dept Rules 37 min village resident 9
Grand Jury Indicts Gouverneur WomanFor Allegedl... 11 hr Lee 4
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
Thomass kiernan (Nov '13) Sep 12 Public eye 9
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 12 positronium 6,427
end of season Sep 8 yupp 6
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
•••
•••
•••

Carthage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Carthage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••