Several people charged with drunken d...

Several people charged with drunken driving

There are 4 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Mar 19, 2010, titled Several people charged with drunken driving. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

The following people were charged with driving while intoxicated and related offenses: Alton L. Kelly, 58, Brasher Falls, was charged Sunday with felony aggravated DWI and moving from lane unsafely after he was stopped on Route 37 in the town of Massena, state police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Hunter

New York, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2010
When are people going to learn to call a friend or call a freakin cab!!! Read the papers! You will eventually get caught!!!
News Watcher

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 20, 2010
That's statistically low for St. patricks day. Those arrests are from all over the north country and there was a lot of police presence. For the most part people are wising up but there are always a few. One was .24 and another .16 those people should be locked up and never allowed to drive again.
Hunter

New York, NY

#3 Mar 22, 2010
I agree. That's probably pretty low. I just can't believe people risk it anymore.
rozShoem

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2010
Hunter wrote:
When are people going to learn to call a friend or call a freakin cab!!! Read the papers! You will eventually get caught!!!
Some do call a cab...but most do not. They figure the money spent on a cab can instead go toward alcohol. Then there are those who truly believe they haven't had that much to drink (totally unaware the minimal amount of alcohol it takes to earn oneself a DWI or in some instances a DUI). Additionally there are those who are totally unaware that alcohol influences one's judgment in a negative way These are the folks who often brag, "Hell, I've driven drunk for years and haven't had an accident yet...! Never even been stopped by an officer!" Can you guess why these individuals might decide they need not call a cab?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know Any 100% Absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? Feb 19 Vince 2
Mayor Arrested Feb 18 Dick Gozinya 11
Poker game!! Dec '16 MIKEtheSTEELHEADER 1
Phillip Lee Vogt Dec '16 Not making sense 2
News Utica man sent to prison for Lowville Walmart t... (Aug '13) Sep '16 Harry Bawls 14
News Carthage man accused of abusing child (Jul '09) Sep '16 Only God can judge 53
jeff marcum (Mar '11) Aug '16 Anonymous 6

Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carthage Mortgages