Leyton Bush is a hottie
midget

Mount Carmel, IL

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Hello, I just feel the need to let everyone know that Leyton is a hottie. he is basically the coolest person in Carterville school. he is an awesome friend.. and dont forget .. a hottie;)
Leyton Bush

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
I am leyton dean bush 6'1 180 pounds black hair beard brown eyes(its really me). I would love to know who this is? lol hit me back
Leyton Bush

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2012
seeing as this is incredibly odd it has stroked my curiosity. But who am i to judge
sk8rgurrl1999

Johnston City, IL

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Leyton is totes a cutie. I watched him stick his whole hand in his mouth once. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that that sweet piece of azz is single. Leyton, if you are reading this, please know that im also single, and ready to mingle (i.e. french kiss, hold hands, over the pants squeeze job.) XOXOXOXO
Legion

Golconda, IL

#5 Oct 12, 2012
*facepalm*
Leyton Bush

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2012
Joe
gorrilas

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2012
I heard leyton is hung like a field mouse and is a two pump chump
Joe

Marion, IL

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Love whoever is doing this...
Leyton Bush

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2012
I will neither confirm nor deny any of these accusations. But Joe my boy, i propose we track down these nay-sayers and brandish our crossbows like real men. or some junk like that. Then we'll go to Golden Corral and feast.
Brockton Miller

Herrin, IL

#11 Jan 3, 2014
i want your hairy balllsack on the small of my back
Herrin Kid

Carbondale, IL

#12 May 22, 2014
i heard he was gay so do not waste your time. I know this because we had sex in my car when he got all hot and sweaty... miller might have been watching.
PastCHSStudent

United States

#13 May 22, 2014
Herrin Kid wrote:
i heard he was gay so do not waste your time. I know this because we had sex in my car when he got all hot and sweaty... miller might have been watching.
I have heard many stories about the guys at CHS fooling around, but of all of them, I never heard Leyton's name. I very much doubt he's gay.
classof14

Carbondale, IL

#14 Jun 3, 2014
i blew him.... can u guess who i am? here is a hint i am a guy... but im serious it happened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the loft- church or cult??? 21 min DWalkerPotatoStalker 55
Jr Football Coach 57 min Confused Jr tackl... 7
Molly 2 hr Bgz 5
She came from Alabammy with a banjo on her knee 2 hr Well 2
carterville lions suck (Jun '11) 2 hr Sherlock 29
Brittany McCoy 6 hr Truth 1
Darkpassenger 7 hr Euck 9

Carterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance