serenity

Carbondale, IL

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Does anyone on here know her or anything about her?
well

Ballwin, MO

#2 Aug 24, 2012
To make this fair how about you put who you are so we can also find out everything about you.
Fact

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Shes a heroin junkie what else u wanna know? Worthless Deadbeat mom. Heartless lying theif.... very manipulative. Keep your distance. She will rob u blind... steal ur pills and your children's Christmas gifts right out frm under the tree. Anything else??? I could go on for days...
Fact

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Theres another topic with her name on here also frm a few months ago... she lives in west frankfort now with some guy. Lets hope shes not leaving her dirty needles lying around for his children to find...
haha

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2012
Yuck!
Ugh

Highlandville, MO

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Someone please shoot this woman!!!!!
eww

Harrisburg, IL

#7 Jan 29, 2013
She is a nasty nasty junkie
wow

Marion, IL

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Well I have known Haily many yrs tho we were never really friends. I know the woman has made many mistakes and down right horrible choices but I have now had the pleasure of meeting her again now in which the person you are talking about is not the same Haily of today. She is now married a profound Christian who does not even smoke or drink she is a collage student working very hard to turn her life around who her all time dream now is not only to hopefully one day have a relationship with her son but also get into ministry. She is striving very hard to be a better person admitting all her faults and has been completely forgiven by the Lord it's a shame that humans cannot do the same. The who throws the first stone better make sure their hands are clean
Katie

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2013
wow wrote:
Well I have known Haily many yrs tho we were never really friends. I know the woman has made many mistakes and down right horrible choices but I have now had the pleasure of meeting her again now in which the person you are talking about is not the same Haily of today. She is now married a profound Christian who does not even smoke or drink she is a collage student working very hard to turn her life around who her all time dream now is not only to hopefully one day have a relationship with her son but also get into ministry. She is striving very hard to be a better person admitting all her faults and has been completely forgiven by the Lord it's a shame that humans cannot do the same. The who throws the first stone better make sure their hands are clean
BAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE FUNNIEST MOST RETARDED SHIT I HAVE HEARD IN A LOOOOOOONG TIME! Shes a liar a thief and a junkie. She will never have a relationship with the son she left and never attmpted to contact 13yearshim ago. Rot in hell Haily. Keep tryin to cover your tracks (or shall i say TRACK MARKS) from you newfound christian family. Did you meet your new husband in rehab? Or is this not the same man you planned on marrying right after u were kicked out of rehab November 2011?? I hope the Wyants know what their dealing with. AND MAY YOU NEVER BE ALLOWED YO HAVE MORE CHILDREN.
Elaine

United States

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Wow what anger you have I hope you never fall! God is merciful and Haily is truly changed I am so proud to call her my friend I have seen with my own eyes the amazing work done by God. I don't know you but I am sure you are not prefect so I think you need to put your stones away and see what Jesus can do for you! Thank you Haily for being a new creature in Christ I am proud of you. You are a living example of what Christ can do for anyone who believes! And some day Ry will see how God has changed you! This is my prayer! To Katie I would watch out messing with one of God children. By the way she is not going to rot in hell! I hope you don't either.
bertha

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 17, 2013
God has better things to do than to forgive that poor excuse for a human being.
holy something

Detroit, MI

#13 Feb 26, 2014
This girl must be really interesting to have so many threads on the S. Il forums dedicated to her. What I want to know is what is her sister's name?
Why

Mount Vernon, MO

#14 Mar 2, 2014
Ashley fischer
Barrelracer

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2016
Why wrote:
Ashley fischer
She has more than one sister! There's Heather Van Meter and Amber Fischer too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cat theef 11 hr buzz a loser 5
Wsil 11 hr Squeaky 3
Jeff and mandy rose 22 hr lefty 3
Chris Suits Oct 14 Jen 4
News Marion man files suit against sheriff, employee... (Dec '07) Oct 12 DWalkerPotatoStalker 64
Love & Truth Church-Carterville (Feb '11) Oct 8 Buzzkill 64
cairo housing (Apr '17) Oct 7 hmm 8

Carterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carterville Mortgages