Wtf get a life

Enfield, IL

#126 Oct 9, 2012
wffinest wrote:
<quoted text>practice what you preach! What is your name?
I shouldnt have to say my name im not being two faced and talking shit like you are. You're probably someone who LOVES to get in drama and be nice to everyone.... To there face that is. I can almost guarantee I already know your name. But go ahead... Say it. So that everyone knows how fake you are
Logan Wolfe

Des Moines, IA

#127 Oct 9, 2012
Wow, even after I quit to get away from some of you, you are the ones continuing to tell lies and keep the drama going. I quit simply because I was tired of putting up with Carington Rains and her mother. Nothing but two faced people. Fortunately, people are starting to see the real you. Carry on!
Just laughs

Saint Louis, MO

#128 Oct 9, 2012
your wrong wrote:
<quoted text> if you were her best friend you would know for fact carrington had --- last year with T ------..he is a senior..she bragged on having done some nasty things with him too..poor white trash cheerleader
Gzzzzzz ok so now that you post this on topix it's been typed it's got to be for a FACT then ..Silly little girl your stupidity is shinning bright
Alana Koczorowski

Enfield, IL

#129 Oct 9, 2012
WOW. Is all I have to say about this. Im just mind blown that people are still going on about this when it happened what 3, 4 weeks ago? Let it go! What happened with me and taylor is over with and we dont need a stupid thread on a website to solve our problems. You can say im a bully, or say shes the bully... Who cares, cause honestly I dont care what people put on a website.... If its that important you can sure as heck say it to mine or Taylors face. We fought.... Woohoo its not that big of a deal. Crissy and my mom showed up there when the fight was over, I didnt know it was video taped until after the fight was over. If you werent there then you shouldnt assume anything because you dont know the truth. She called and told me to go to mcdonalds and I did. ITS A DONE DEAL.We havent spoke since, we've both moved on its a small town, those things are gonna happen.... Learn to live with them without gossiping about it for weeks. Yes I did get punished I had to sit 2 games which is fair because in the handbook it says that there is no punishment if its not on school grounds..... Which it wasnt. but since it was caught on video I got punished. So its done, this thread will be deleted and I hope you're all mature enough to go on with your lives, I know I have. Just clearing things up... And if you have anything to say about me, please have the curtisy to say it to me and not on a hidden name. Thanks.:)
cheerleader

Sesser, IL

#130 Oct 9, 2012
Logan Wolfe wrote:
Wow, even after I quit to get away from some of you, you are the ones continuing to tell lies and keep the drama going. I quit simply because I was tired of putting up with Carington Rains and her mother. Nothing but two faced people. Fortunately, people are starting to see the real you. Carry on!
I like to cheer but we have to suck up to crissy and carrington or they will cause trouble for me and my best freshman friend cheerleader... I also think they need to get rid of crissy because she causes alot of drama for us cheerleaders. my mother is a teacher and she told me to stay friends with carrington so i will make junior cheerleader and i am glad i moved up from a subtitute.... yea me!!! I will do what it takes to be poplar!
Really

Sesser, IL

#131 Oct 9, 2012
cheerleader wrote:
<quoted text> I like to cheer but we have to suck up to crissy and carrington or they will cause trouble for me and my best freshman friend cheerleader... I also think they need to get rid of crissy because she causes alot of drama for us cheerleaders. my mother is a teacher and she told me to stay friends with carrington so i will make junior cheerleader and i am glad i moved up from a subtitute.... yea me!!! I will do what it takes to be poplar!
You are immature J! Poplar is not being a cheerleader! Actually it gives you a bad reputation! plus how many times have you gotten drunk and tried to commit suicide and your best freshman cheerleader has ruined her reputation also ..she thinks getting drunk with senior guys makes her poplar and then wonders uhh??? my boyfriend has no respect for me anymore...She needs help just like you!!! she has posted more pictures of herself and twitted nasty things about herself as well...yea really poplar??? nasty cheerleaders!!!
Fred

Lenexa, KS

#132 Oct 10, 2012
Logan Wolfe wrote:
Wow, even after I quit to get away from some of you, you are the ones continuing to tell lies and keep the drama going. I quit simply because I was tired of putting up with Carington Rains and her mother. Nothing but two faced people. Fortunately, people are starting to see the real you. Carry on!
You are just a baby and drama queen just like your mom. Grow up. U and ur mom will find out when u and ur mom decide to grow up that life does not revolve around you and your complaining mother. Deal with it!!!
The REAL Jalyn lol

United States

#133 Oct 10, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You are immature J! Poplar is not being a cheerleader! Actually it gives you a bad reputation! plus how many times have you gotten drunk and tried to commit suicide and your best freshman cheerleader has ruined her reputation also ..she thinks getting drunk with senior guys makes her poplar and then wonders uhh??? my boyfriend has no respect for me anymore...She needs help just like you!!! she has posted more pictures of herself and twitted nasty things about herself as well...yea really poplar??? nasty cheerleaders!!!
This is the Real Jalyn need proof Il give you some. Shut up. Thanks.
The REAL Jalyn lol

United States

#134 Oct 10, 2012
cheerleader wrote:
<quoted text> I like to cheer but we have to suck up to crissy and carrington or they will cause trouble for me and my best freshman friend cheerleader... I also think they need to get rid of crissy because she causes alot of drama for us cheerleaders. my mother is a teacher and she told me to stay friends with carrington so i will make junior cheerleader and i am glad i moved up from a subtitute.... yea me!!! I will do what it takes to be poplar!
This is the REAL JALYN need proof I'll get ya some. Shut up. Thanks.
what a mess

Herrin, IL

#135 Oct 10, 2012
get rid of everyone and start over!!!! that includes the those sponsors
i think so too

Sesser, IL

#136 Oct 10, 2012
what a mess wrote:
get rid of everyone and start over!!!! that includes the those sponsors
I agree with you Get rid of the cheerleaders and the sponsors!!! We need a cheerleader sponsor that doesn't have a daughter on the squad!

Everybody needs to learn to get along. High School cheerleaders in W.F. has had the worst reputations since Crissy has been the sponsor!!

Time for a change!
Really

Sesser, IL

#137 Oct 10, 2012
The REAL Jalyn lol wrote:
<quoted text> This is the REAL JALYN need proof I'll get ya some. Shut up. Thanks.
Thats the best you got??? lol I am the Real Jaylyn!! Who are you again??? I am not innocent and yes I am a cheerleader too and I know you kiss Ass!! We all feel sorry for you too!
Get a life

Sesser, IL

#138 Oct 10, 2012
Who cares about the cheerleaders? Everybody knows they all have to kiss Crissy's Ass and Carrington's and they all talk about each other behind their backs!!! Even your best friend!! Nobody can be trusted! Crissy just needs to get laid!!
chillin

Herrin, IL

#139 Oct 11, 2012
Get a life wrote:
Who cares about the cheerleaders? Everybody knows they all have to kiss Crissy's Ass and Carrington's and they all talk about each other behind their backs!!! Even your best friend!! Nobody can be trusted! Crissy just needs to get laid!!
maybe you are offering to assists
juvenile

West Frankfort, IL

#140 Oct 11, 2012
OMG! Would you people, adults and children alike GROW UP! I have never commented on this site but this is just ridiculous!
ABC

Herrin, IL

#142 Oct 12, 2012
juvenile wrote:
OMG! Would you people, adults and children alike GROW UP! I have never commented on this site but this is just ridiculous!
OMG!!!hell no! you this awesome, you can not make this shit up,,,, this is what keeps this town rolling along its called D R A M A ,
Bust

Charleston, IL

#143 Oct 12, 2012
It's spelled "POPULAR"
an old friend

Kansas City, MO

#144 Oct 14, 2012
Logan Wolfe wrote:
Wow, even after I quit to get away from some of you, you are the ones continuing to tell lies and keep the drama going. I quit simply because I was tired of putting up with Carington Rains and her mother. Nothing but two faced people. Fortunately, people are starting to see the real you. Carry on!
Haha that's funny pretty sure you're the two faced one making up shit about them and saying lies. Don't act like you some damn perfect angle. You are a bitch to all your old friends like Carington, Lucas, and brittni. They were your best friends and you turned on them for your boyfriend! You are so much better than this. All you do is complain about them how they "bully" you when you are the one always starting shit.
yeah

Enfield, IL

#145 Oct 14, 2012
Who cares?!?!
Honestly

Enfield, IL

#146 Oct 16, 2012
I have to say that Alana basically said it all. Her post was the only one that addressed the issue and yes, it is a done deal! Why are you people still talking about it. Let the kids work out their issues and stop the damn gossiping. Her post is the only one that is relevant! Most of these posts bring up 100 other things that dont really have anything to do with these two girls.Move on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little League 1 hr Parent 60
stabbing??? 1 hr speechless 1
News Union County state's attorney unseated (Nov '08) 2 hr Bring it 7
really 4 hr Hirty Darry 17
Dear Carbondale 5 hr Jerk It 2
Jocelyn McGee? 6 hr Curious 1
Hurst Break ins 7 hr truth 3
More from around the web

Carterville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]